Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

20 years after the events of the Teen Titans and H.I.V.E Academy where reformed. Snow Raven, Ghost and other Heroes have rebuilt the Justice League to help keep peace to Earth. Many Hero's have protégés to train and hope that will take there places. But with The new League built The Villains have began to be more crafty with there attacks keeping the League distracted wile they get away with there real goal.Perhaps a new team is needed to take on the villains the League is too distracted to see. Will the heroes triumph over evil? Will evil overcome the heroes? What role will you play?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:12 pm
No godmodding, cyboring, etc. you will be given one warning and if you continue, I will obliterate your character and kick you out of the rp
PM profiles to Xistund
Send PM as "Don't call us Sidekicks" for The Team
The Profiles for Justice League should be entitled "Leave it to the League"
Villain's as "see the Light"
Other as "I don't need your Junior Justice League."
Try not to do one liners, but I understand if your character is unable to do much at the moment (happens to me quite often...)
Use correct grammar, spelling, and such. I understand the occasional mistake since I've made about fifty while typing this up, but please proof read before posting
Some romance is okay and violence is obviously required, but don't over due it
Don't kill someones character or important NPCs without permission from the person controlling the character and/or me
Don't be a d**k
Please tell me if you'll be gone for more than 2 days. It's just plain rude.
If you are gone for a week without warning, then I will remove your character from any activity going on so others may continue without worry.
If you continue to be gone, I will delete your character
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath and Minnta Aloripma are the joint controllers of the rp, so you need to listen to them as well. Especially if I am not online. If any issues arise, pm one of us and we'll try to sort it out
I can change, add, and subtract rules if I must

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:23 pm
The Team {Not accepting any more at this time!}
1.Shadow Crow
2.Fade
3.Archer
4.PsychoStick
5.Siren

[align=center][img]Appearance[/img][/align]
[color=Choose][align=center][size=14][b]Hero/Villain Name[/b][/size][/align]
[size=10][b]Basics:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]Real Name[/i]
[b]Nickname: [/b][i]Optional[/i]
[b]Age: [/b][i](13-18 if you're a Team member, anyone else can be older but not younger than 13)[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Obvious[/i]
[b]Race: [/b][i](Are you a superhuman, meta, normal, not human at all..? No vampires or were-wolves though. And you can only be demons/angels if you have very good reasons for being so)[/i]
[b]Abilities/Skills: [/b][i](Up to three non-overly powerful ones, and if it is strong there must be draw backs to it.)[/i]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i](At least two)[/i]
[b]Side: [/b][i](The Team, Justice League, Villans)[/i]

[align=center][b]Biography[/b]
[i](You have to have a past of some sort, no memory loss. You can leave it somewhat vague if you want.)[/i][/align]

[align=right][b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Crush: [/b][i](Optional and I can change it if you tell me)[/i]
[b]Theme:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] [i](Obvious)[/i][/align][/size][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:35 pm
The Team

User Image

Shadow Crow

Basics:
Name: Rainer Owens
Nickname: Crow, Baby bird, Son and other pet names his parents give him.
Race: 1/8th Demon
Abilities/Skills: Crow has vary weak magic no where as strong as his mother's or grandmothers. But Crows real Power comes from a symbiotic Demon that lives inside his body. That give him super-strength, incredible Durability and a Danger Intuition
Weaknesses: In the heat of battle he can lose his temper and let the demon take control of him. The powers he uses drains his body and if he has not he will not be at the full capability of his power. He dose not think things out and it often gets him in trouble.
Side: The Team

Biography
The son of Ghost and Snow Raven, he did not show much power in his childhood till when he was nine he had a nightmare of a four eyed man and since then he's been hearing voices and has disappeared for time to time that he can not remember. His body was being taken over by a demon who was trying to open a gate to free Trigon. He was saved by his parents and the other League members. Wile not freed of the demon that controlled him he had gained control, even a strange friendship with it. He started to join his parents on some jobs defending the city most of the time small patrols but as he got older he did a few bigger act's of heroism. But he still wants more but his parents treat him like a kid sidekick still witch he hates.

Extra:
Crush: (Optional and I can change it if you tell me)
Theme: Disturbed - The Animal
Hoobastank - Out of control

Other: (Optional)
Gaia Name: Xistund

User Image

Fade

Basics:
Name: Asterael Croe
Nickname: Aster
Race: Meta
Abilities/Skills: Telepathy, illusionist
Weaknesses: She can only use her telepathy when touching people, and the bigger the illusion, the harder it is to maintain

Biography
Asterael lost her parents at a young age and grew up in an orphanage where she was often bullied due to being mute. She was able to endure it by creating a 'dream world' for herself with her illusions. She was eventually discovered by the new League and was added the new Young Justice team.

Extra:
Crush: None yet
Theme: Happyness of Marionette
Other: She's mute and rather short (around 5'2")
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image

Archer

Basics:
Name: Vonna King-Jones
Nickname: Vee
Race: human
Abilities/Skills: Exceptionally skilled archer, also uses trick arrows and various bows, acrobatics
Weaknesses: She has a weak knee thanks to an old injury, and it will often act up unexpectedly. She also can't focus on her surroundings when she's aiming at a target. This often gets her in trouble because it leaves her vulnerable to attack from the side or behind.

Biography
Vonna is the granddaughter of Suzanne "Cissy" King-Jones, the former heroine known as Arrowette. Vonna has always admired the sport of archery and took it up after an accident ended her gymnastics career in middle school. She visits her grandmother often to train and receive archery tips from her. One day while Vonna was practicing in her grandmother's backyard, she was attacked by a rabid dog. She shot the animal and killed it in order to keep it from attacking her grandmother. Seeing what Vonna had done to protect her, Cissy went into the house and brought out her own bows and arrows, including the trick arrows she'd used as Arrowette, and gave them to Vonna. The elderly woman told her granddaughter to use the weapons wisely and only to protect others as she had in shooting the dog.

Extra:
Crush: None yet
Theme: Every Rose Has its Thorns
Other:
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

PsychoStick

Basics:
Name: Lewis Grimm
Nickname: Psycho, Booker , Grimmy
Race: Half-Super on his mother's side
Abilities/Skills: Flight, Summoning (Will Elaborate) Telekinesis
Weaknesses: Bullets

Biography
The son of the Titan Arcana and another superherorine, Lewis had a fairly normal childhood despite both his parent's occupations. Once he was old enough to read, he took interest in his grandfather's enchanted book and found he was capable of calling out the creatures inside. His parents came home to Lewis playing tag with a couple of Wood Sprites. Soon after that, they began teaching him to use his gifts for good. Then puberty came and Lewis demonstrated he inherited more than just his mother's good looks, by throwing a tree over the house like a football. Since then, Lewis has been under strict tutelage from his parents to control his powers and not be like his grandfather.

Extra:
Crush: None at the moment
Theme: The Dumb Song
Other: Can get a little crazy sometimes
Gaia Name: OmgIisonfiyah

User Image

Siren

Basics:
Name: Amaya Caldwell
Nickname: Maya
Abilities/Skills: Technopath, draining electricity from machines and using it to attack, and the ability to release a sonic scream much like Black Canary
Weaknesses: The more complicated the machinery, the more difficult it is for Maya to understand and control, meaning she can hurt herself since she can't drain the electricity correctly. Also, if she uses her sonic scream, it severely damages her throat depending on how long she uses it for.

Biography
Maya's dad was a scientist, and after her mom died, her father threw himself into his work. He worked with technology a lot and he'd bring Maya to work with him since he didn't have anyone to watch her. She discovered her technopathy when she was able to understand how some of the machines worked before her father could even begin to explain them to her. She was playing with a tiny robot she'd constructed with her powers one night when a group of thugs came in and killed her father. He'd been making tech for them, but they weren't satisfied lately. Terrified, Maya screamed, letting out her sonic scream, and then pulled the electricity from the machines in the room, stunning the thugs long enough to get away. She lost her voice for a week and then moved in with her aunt, refusing to say a word about what had happened.

Extra:
Crush: Rainer
Theme: Aha
Other: She carries a gun that she constructed that can release a sonic wave with her having to scream.
Gaia Name: Maya Freana

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:37 pm
Justice League

Snow Raven

Snow Raven

Basics:
Name: Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth
Nickname: Snow, Rae
Abilities/Skills: Soul-self, telekinesis, teleportation, power blasts, pain absorption/healing, can sense magic use, holds a separate dimension within her soul-self (summoning this dimension takes a lot of her energy, so she limits herself to only using it three times per battle), hand-to-hand skills. She also has a telepathic link to her husband.
Weaknesses: Bright lights, her friends and family
Side: Justice League

Biography
Rowena is the former leader of the Teen Titans and is now a member of the Justice League. A few years after aging out of the Teen Titans, Rowena married her fellow Titan Tyler Owens, codename: Ghost. She now works alongside him in the Justice League.

Extra:
Crush: Ghost
Theme: Story of a Ghost
Other: Rowena and Tyler have a son who is a member of The Team.
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Without costume

Ghost

Basics:
Name: Tyler Owens
Nickname: Ty, Caspar,
Race: Human
Abilities/Skills: Power Suits what he dose deepens on the version he wears, skilled in hand and hand combat. He also has a telepathic link to his wife.
Weaknesses: Electric attacks and E.M.P's can shut down his suits leaving him powerless. Do to a fight long ago Ghost is losing his eyesight.

Biography
Ghost was a Member of Teen Titan's after he left he helped formed the new Justice League. He and Rowena had a child together. In his secret Identity Tyler works as a police officer.

Extra:
Crush: Rowena Sleet Owens
Theme: Anyone's Ghost
Gaia Name: Xistund

User Image

Brink

Basics:
Name: Jacob Harding
Nickname: Brink,Grav, Jake
Race: Superhuman
Abilities/Skills: Manipulation of gravity anywhere within a twenty foot raidus of himself allowing him to increase or decrease the force gravity has on what ever is within that area by up to twenty-five times. Amplification of the force he exerts on anything he touches by upwards of fourty-times normal force. Has a full background in MMA fighting deriving his moves from a combination of Kung-fu and Jujitsu
Weaknesses: Use of his force amplification powers comes with a large strain on the muscles of his body and using it back to back at higher force without giving time to rest can cause sever muscle injuries.He is terrified of enclosed spaces smaller then that of an elevator. Normal things a human can be killed by.

Biography
A villain at one point twenty years ago jacob fought with the newly reformed Teem Titans on several occasions each one seeming only that he wanted to test himself against them. It was after a couple of years of this tho he was gotten the best of and sent to prison. Doing his time tho he was not incarcerated for very long as his crimes did not number that high and were considered minor compared of other super villians of the city his real crimes were only that of fighting the titans. Some time passed without a word or peep from him until he had apparently shown up on the Leagues radar. After coming in contact with a representative he was given a probationary trial to see if his word was true that he had changed. That was four years prior and since then has come off of this period and is now a full fledged member.

Extra:
Crush: (Optional and I can change it if you tell me)
Theme: Enter Free
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

User Image

BurningFeng

Basics:
Name: Kine OroFei
Nickname: Heat, Oro
Abilities/Skills: Control of fire, Fire magic, regeration
Weaknesses: Water, confined spaces
Side: Justice league

Biography
Kine is the leader of a very prominent southern clan. He had a run in with the teen titans years ago and after they helped him out he swore to return the favor. Now he works with the league in order to try and keep peace in the world. He currently is hunting someone to try and take them out.

Extra:
Crush: none
Theme: Pillar-Fireproof
Other: none
Gaia Name: the voodoo bunny

User Image

Dreamer

Basics:
Name: Viviane Ordale
Nickname: Viv
Race: Witch
Abilities/Skills: Spells and incantations, can enter/mess with people's dreams, can shift into a black cat
Weaknesses: Being prevented from speaking, cannot change forms on 'holy' ground (churches, ect.) and her spells are weakened

Biography
Viviane spent a good chunk of her life traveling, mostly to avoid people who would want to kill her for being a witch. Once most of the witch hunt madness died down, she was finally able to stay in one place for certain periods of time without seeming to overly suspicious. At least until people would start to notice that she wasn't aging at the same rate as everyone else. After awhile, the first Justice League came into existence though she stayed away from it, but when it was revived she decided that it might be fun to 'play' with the 'children'.

Extra:
Crush: N/A
Theme: Get Out Alive
Other: She has two pupils in her left eye

User Image

Arcana

Basics:
Name: Jenos Grimm
Nickname:
Abilities/Skills: Jenos has a magic set of Tarot Cards that give him different abilities corresponding to the meaning of the card he uses. This enables him to adapt to a variety of situations in a fight.
Weaknesses: Bad Luck and Anything Lethal to Humans

Biography
Jenos was once a member of the Titans like Snow and Ghost. There he got a taste for heroics, eventually coming face to face with his Supervillain father. There was a point where Jenos had been tempted to turn away from everything he had done and work with his dad, but he subsequently decided the man wasn't worth it. After a long and drawn out fight, Jenos left his now gibbering father in an asylum and proceeded to take the man's book away, keeping it away from others like him. Years after that he got hitched to a Psychic and had a son, mostly retired, Jenos occasionally fights crime with the other League members when he's not at home doing something crazy.

Extra:
Crush: His wife, Karin Grimm
Theme: Overworld
Other:

User Image

Under the Suit

Blink

Basics:
Name: Clyde Wesson
Nickname: Quickdraw
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 198 lb
Abilities/Skills: After years of practice, Clyde has become a master of Mugai Ryu, He has acquired superhuman abilities with the help of exoskeleton, and has become an advanced hand-to-hand combatant capable of several styles.
Weaknesses: Absolutely refuses to kill (Sentient beings, unless able to reason past it), while the exoskeleton does allow for superhuman performance, it only allows for basic superhuman feats, such as benching at least one ton, etc. The suit cannot function properly if there are electronic interferences, such as chaff.

Biography
After remaining apart of the HIVE for sometime, Clyde eventually dropped out. He grew tired of everyone there, even breaking his shallow inner romance with Hex. Once on the streets, Clyde was abducted by the Opperman Corporation and put through all kinds of experiments to create the ultimate cybernetic soldier. The company succeeded. However, Clyde eventually freed himself of the company's mind control drugs that kept him under the company's thumb and escaped. From there Clyde lived out his life as a mercenary for hire. The cybernetic swordsman soon discover the ways of Mugai Ryu and wished to reform his life for his and make up for his past misdeeds as member of HIVE.

Extra:
Crush: None, but subject to change.
Theme: Serpentine
Other: While Clyde no longer uses guns, he is still a remarkable marksmen. As an ex-member of the HIVE, Clyde knows many of the members weaknesses. Clyde is also able to take the suit off, though doesn't find much reason to other than to shower or show his face.
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 pm
Villains

User Image
(Without the rabbit ears)

Delira

Basics:
Name: Unknown
Nickname: Selena
Abilities/Skills: Can sense others powers, looking into her eyes causes people to go mad, ages much slower than normal
Weaknesses: Has to be in the same room to sense powers, madness lasts from a few minutes to an hour (depending on how long they look)
Side: Villain

Biography
Was the previous Headmistress of the H.I.V.E. Academy, but has passed the role onto another for reasons that only she and her successor know. Anything regarding her life before that is unknown making it seem as if she had appeared from nowhere. She is now the boss of a large gang of mercenaries that will do any job if the price is right.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Into the Madness
Other: Uses guns to fight, wears sunglasses to prevent unwanted madness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human

Weaver

Basics:
Name:
Mara Kopek
Nickname: Night-Mara
Race: Human, Psychic
Abilities/Skills: Can cause hallucinations and knows people's deepest fears
*To use people's deepest fears she must become what they are scared of, and she loses control. Must be stopped by another person; Cannot stop herself*

Weaknesses: ~ She hates to use her powers because of the loss of control
~ She is really bad at combat! (The only time she can fight is if she is using her ability and they fear something good at fighting.)
~ Daylight makes the hallucinations much less powerful

Side: Villains

Biography

Mara has been tossed around from foster home to foster home since she can remember. Her parents believed her to be haunted when she was an infant, and the older she got, the more people believed her to be a demon, though she's only an out of control psychic. She rarely has been enrolled in school because of how often she has to be moved. Over the course of her life she's tried to kill herself seven times. The third time a man appeared to her, saving her, and saving her every time afterwards. He's invisible, and follows her everywhere, and she honestly believes he's real. She calls him Max, though there is no evidence to prove he exists.

Extra:
Crush:
She hates romance, and is scared to love
Theme: Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? (The Offspring)
Monster - Skillet

Other: She has many, many fears of her own, too many to list here.
Gaia Name: Koujo no Omoide

User Image

Mirror

Basics:
Name: Allen McShane
Nickname: Shane, Reflector
Abilities/Skills: Allen is capable of reflecting any attack thrown at him, the problem is that he can only reflect three attacks at once, making hm vulnerable on the fourth simultaneous attack.
Weaknesses: Anything that would kill a mortal
Side: Villans

Biography
Allen was once a student at Hive Academy, he wasn't one of the best, but he wasn't too bad either, it wasn't until one of the Titans went undercover at the school that he began to get more and more aggressive. Having befriended and been betrayed by the one called Arcana, Allen decided he'd get his revenge, any way he could.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Hatredcopter
Other: Is unaware PsychoStick is the son of Arcana.

User Image

Arcticwaste

Basics:
Name: Kuzan Fei
Nickname: Kuz, Frosty, Frost tiger
Race: Metahuman
Abilities/Skills: Arctic body: Can turn his body into ice and control it's temperature.
Control of Ice: can control ice, form the shape to where it can form
Skilled in close range combat

Weaknesses: Heat, explosives
Side: Villians

Biography
Kuzan attended the H.I.V.E. when he was younger and, after a incident or two something has happened to him. He became warped and twisted. While in school he became more vicious and cruel. Even to the point of attacking people he cared about. Now he has shown up again with unknown motives

Extra:
Crush:
Theme: This is gonna hurt
Other:
Gaia Name: The voodoo bunny

User Image

Coil

Basics:
Name: Kyle Menos
Nickname: none
Abilities/skills: A living conductor, Kyle has electricity running through his body which he can expel from his hands. It also allows him to move at an impossible speed.
Weaknesses: Large bodies of water will cause Kyle to 'short out' and leave him powerless. If he continually uses his power it causes him to become irrational, and will go on a rampage destroying anything and everything.

Biography
As a young boy Kyle was always interested in electricity, he would always be playing, and testing his luck, with it. One day a man offered him an opportunity to be closer with the phenomena. Before he knew it he was in an lab being experimented on, it was intense torture. Thankfully it all paid off, Kyle had become one with electricity. He originally wanted to do good, unfortunetley there were a few repercussions. All the power went to his head, he began to do more harm then good and eventually dedicated himself to it.

Extra:
Crush: none...yet
Theme:
Other:
Gaia name: Smells-like-a-cookie

User Image

Dye
Basics:
Name: Agathe Claira Roux
Nickname: Aggie, Claire
Abilities/Skills: Telekinesis, telepathy, and an uncanny affinity for explosives.
Weaknesses: Sometimes the "mind chatter" can get too loud, and Claira has trouble focusing on just one specific person. When this happens, she gets terribly dizzy and queazy, and is plagued by severe migraines. This can also happen if she tries to use either of her powers too much.
With her telekinesis, she can only lift a single object, regardless of size or distance to her. The farther she is from something, the harder it is to move.
Claira cannot use both of her powers simultaneously.

Biography
Claira never meant to hurt anyone; she was just trying to have some fun. It wasn't her fault the stupid kid decided to screw around with the timer, mashing the buttons on the control panel. She had set it to explode after everyone had left the park for home, well after, but that little brat just had to go and play Curious George. Too bad buddy, because in the real world that sort of s**t gets you killed. Now people aren't talking about fool kids using exploding paint balls to vandalize city landmarks, they're hunting down a crazy psycho who likes to blow up kids.
What's a girl to do at a time like this? Seize the moment, of course! The city wanted a villain, someone to hate and to blame, so they would get one. Now our pretty little French girl is a high-end burglar with a taste for fine art.
Of course, not just any teen off the street can break in and out of some of the world's best-protected museums, oh no. It takes skill, abilities. Abilities likes telekinesis and telepathy, for example.
The Roux family name is well known in certain corners of rural France. Witches, wizards, and all that whatnot. The Rouxs have always been theatrical, and when you combined that element with their genetic disposition towards telekinesis and telepathy, you get all sorts of funny rumors that last for a very, very long time. Claira's father moved her and the rest of the family to America when she was only seven to escape those very rumors.

Extra:
Crush: The world is my lover.
Theme:
She (For Liz) - Parachute
Other: Prepare to die if you ever call Claria by her first name. Only her mother and father can get away with that, as she utterly despises the name. To keep your sanity intact, make sure to say "Claira" or "Claire"
Gaia Name: Miss Emni Rose

User Image
The one in back is me... you'll meet the other one if you make me angry enough

Devil

Basics:
Name: Heirei Kajin
Nickname: Rei
Race: Gamma radiation
Abilities/Skills: Normally, he can call lightning from the sky in small bolts, and he can charge electronics, but he cannot take away form them. He can overload, but not drain any energy. In this form, his power depends on his stamina. If he is angered greatly, he transforms into an insanely powerful, angry, and violent form that can fly and make explosions and fire from no where.
Weaknesses: Attractive women can diffuse him easily, he cannot use the angry form very frequently, and he has major strength and stamina drawbacks afterwards. His rage form has much more stamina, but the same factor affect him as in his other form, but at a lower percentage.
Side: Villain (for now, i'll explain later)

Biography
Rei grew up normal and friendly, his real name is Bobby Turner. He had many friends, and plenty of girls who liked him. He got good grades, and tried hard. When he was 14, he was kidnapped, and experimented on with gamma infusion. This gave him powers, very similar to the hulk. He destroyed his entire town and woke up in the wilderness. He remembered very little, accept anger, pain, and gunshots. The last thing that he remembered, before destroying the town, was the pain of the infusion of gamma radiation into his blood. He had been hunted by headhunters, bounty hunters, the police, and even his friends. Rei finally was forgotten, and that was when he created his name. Hei (normal) - Rei (physcic) - Ka (thunder) - Jin (fire)... Heirei Kajin. He had taken Japanese as his second language in school. He always wanted to do good, but was never good at it. He hasn't found a way to control his other form. He has memories from his other form, but not much. He has not figured out how to put his own mind into his other form yet.

Extra:
Crush: Almost anyone who will like me...
Theme: What's inside me
Other: I love animals.
Gaia Name: I_am_so

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:13 pm
Other Heroes

User Image

Datascape

Basics:
Name: Skye Zane
Nickname: Digit, D, Hacker
Abilities/Skills: Heightened senses, able to materialize solidified data as weapons or creatures she creates through her gauntlet on her right hand (only able to create two at a time), and great hacking skills.
Weaknesses: She’s not much if she doesn’t have her gauntlet, whether it breaks, malfunctions, or just happens to not have it on her. She has the same weaknesses and limitations as a normal human.
Side: Heroes

Biography
Skye came from a wealthy family which is how she was able to get the best equipment for herself. At a young age she took an interest in technology and she became a somewhat genius when it came to machines. She also developed other skills like learning how to fight and gymnastics mostly through her parents’ wishes, wanting their daughter to be able to defend herself. She invented the gauntlet she wears which enable her to use her abilities as well as hacking through a holographic interface. Bored of the same old routines of the rich, she left home in the dead of night to do something more exciting.

Extra:
Crush: None at the moment
Theme:
Other: Wears a black mask that covers the top half of her face.
Gaia Name: Forever_Hikaru

User Image

Puppet Master

Basics:
Name: Lina Clarise Lanette
Nickname: Optional
Race: Witch
Abilities/Skills: She can make people into puppets by creating almost exact copies of anyone and make them do anything she wants after she ties the strings. If her dolls are ruined or destroyed then her victims gain control of themselves. She also has a few hidden daggers that she can use and also knows a little fighting.
Weaknesses: My temper can get the best of me and my pride I must admit
Side: I guess you could say I'm a villain but depends on how much cash you have.

Biography
I was raised with witches and I then became one myself. Like many others of my kind, we have our own signature magic and mine just happen to be a form of old magic of control. I know about the justice league and the villains but I really don't care and have my own fun.

Extra:
Crush: Sorry I don't have one just yet
Theme: (Optional)
Other: I was once in the circus so I know how to be flexable and such but oh was it fun!
Gaia Name: Eclairl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 pm
Yay! I'm gonna wait until you post though since it's your rp.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 pm
{Tayu's got the first post since I suck at making them xD}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The Hall of Justice was filled with people, mostly tourists, but it was quiet, the noise level at a respectful, awed murmur. Even quieter was the empty library. Empty, that is, until three costumed figures appeared. Snow Raven stood with a hand on her hip, shaking her head slowly as she looked at the young, purple-gray-skinned man in front of her, a slight frown tugging at the corners of her mouth. Beside her, an armored and cloaked man stood with his arms crossed over his chest. Beneath his mask and hood, Ghost's expression was inscrutable, but his demeanor showed as much disapproval as his wife's expression. Snow Raven glanced up at the observation deck and made a small flicking motion with her hand, turning the window opaque and closing them off from the view of the civilians above. "You need to learn to control your impulses, Rainer!" she said sharply. "There are times when it is all right to act without thinking, but this was not one of those times! You were told to keep that family safe, and instead you ran off to fight Hex and left them in the middle of a battle! That is not acceptable!" Her voice was quiet. The cloaked woman rarely raised her voice in anger, but even as quietly as she spoke, every word held a barb of disapproval.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 pm
Rainer looked at his parents he was clearly annoyed at how he was being treated "I don't see the big deal Hex was too focused on you too so I took action, besides the family was alright afterwords."

"And what if they where not alright and one of them got hurt or worse died?" Ghost said his voice sounded like had this talk many time before. "We could of defended ourselves from Hexes attacks do you think the children could stop the roof from falling on them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 pm
"Well this is interesting..." Maya muttered to herself as she rested a hand on the door in front of her. It was an intricate locking system, of course it was made for the Hall of Justice, so it was going to be very hard to understand. Still, Maya was only trying to understand it because she was so fascinated by the technology behind it, though to others she would have looked like a weird girl obsessed with a restricted access door. She had modified her gun to lay flat beneath her black tank top, but it was there. As she put her other hand in the pocket of her cargo pants, Maya continued to press her hand against the door, her mind completely lost in the electronic locks, trying to figure out how they all worked and how they were constructed.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:14 pm
It may sound awkward, but villains need to eat too.
Mara was wrapped in a black, flowing cloak with the hood up, and her eyes on the ground. Her gloved hands reaching for the peaches at the grocery store.
She knew people would look at her, her cloak wasn't exactly inconspicuous, but mostly they left her alone.
Her chain whip was wrapped form one hand over her shoulders around the other, a constant reminder to focus -focus- and not lose control, don't look anyone in the eyes...

To others it probably looked odd, seeing a hooded, cloaked figure walking through the city's grocery store carrying a basket in her arms, but Mara didn't care. She was hungry -still- and so she would eat, despite the stares and obvious whispers. She saw legs and shoes she recognised, and a tear attempted to escape, but couldn't.

As she tried to check out, the new boy behind the counter tried to speak to her.
"Hey, how are you today?" When she didn't reply, he kept ringing up her items. He tried again. "From around here?"
"No." Her voice sounded innocent, she'd been told, and when she thought she was alone or believed herself unable to hurt whoever she was near, he said she was quite beautiful. But that had been a long time ago...
"Can I have a name? I can show you some neat places..." His voice trailed off.
"I'm sorry, but you don't want to do that." She had removed her gloves and placed them in the basket where she was packing the food. Her hands were grey, skin barely seeming to fit her bones which were clearly visible. When she was afraid, this is what she was:
A monster.

[I'll see if I can find a picture to show her human self when she's unafraid, and I'll send it to be posted. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:07 pm
"Later Dad, gonna go try and find Bigfoot again. I'll call you later." Lewis called out to his Dad as he headed out the back door. It was something he liked to do before he headed off to the league for super heroing.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers