BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

This is My guild. it mostly Role-playing because thats all i do unless i have writers block. that when i socialize and the only folks i socialize with is gezzers and so it is only wise to role play with gezzers as well. so come on down start up a RP or join one thats opened and get your muse on in my guild  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:32 pm
Hope you get some new players 3nodding  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:54 pm
Thank you. i can be an awesome guild if people would just join. Please Join crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 pm
I have a question. I really like to RP but in our RP here, its very casual. I understand there are different levels of RP so I'm asking if your RP guild is more "strict" and traditional or more "casual" and is open to one liners.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:51 pm
Once i get more people in that would be more up to them in their RP. In most of mine i don't condone more then two one-line post. If you make a Role play and you allow it then its all you that why it is a heaven to inspirer story telling and entertaining. so you can look at m RP as Formal optional rping.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:18 pm
Tring to keep this fresh , could really use some members to role play with other then my friend. Need some fresh new rp'ers and most of all to make more and new friends. Not trying to sell you a sob story but moving and most of my work is on the computer this is my only way to make new friends in this city.  

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm
I just sent a join request.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:32 pm
Well that One. Any more. come on your making me beg here.

Start a story i will join and help you out i got one here so that two of us that i know will join to get Rp's rolling  

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:20 am
HEY! Still Looking for Role Players, Idea maker, story tellers and All around great people to come and join my guild. eh come and join make sop Role Plays start a discussion. i could really use a Coder to start a shop in my guild to sell Rp Lay out and Rp profile cods to members to fancy up the place. so Come on down to the Muse's Smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/a-muse-s-smile-roleplay-heaven/g.41801/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:56 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

join  

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 am
Yeah... just reading the front page of the guild and skimming some of the threads, I don't think I'd fit in too well. Aside from being more accustomed to the "Geezerville" style of playing, this particular rule would put a huge damper on my writing at times: "Romance is highly encouraged, but please try to keep it to light making out, innuendos, and maybe goosing."

.... plus I'm an a*****e.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Yeah... just reading the front page of the guild and skimming some of the threads, I don't think I'd fit in too well. Aside from being more accustomed to the "Geezerville" style of playing, this particular rule would put a huge damper on my writing at times: "Romance is highly encouraged, but please try to keep it to light making out, innuendos, and maybe goosing."

.... plus I'm an a*****e.

Aww pout. the line "Romance is highly encouraged, but please try to keep it to light making out, innuendos, and maybe goosing." was only to stop my past members who are no long in the guild. to stop getting too ' detailed" with the love scenes. like using words like nipples and d**k. and not using the playful terms so your mind will connect the dots. just so we stay in the guild lines of Gaia's keep it clean but besides form that we like pushing the envelope.

Also I'm not the greatest Most literate Role player in the world. I also tend to get excited when i post, most of all if i am really in to the story. and so i have to edit a few times. My grammar is not on Point, nor is my spelling, and i do have dyslexia. so all my post are written in word and even a few things are missed but i read and re-read my post and edit to fix them. I'm not asking for perfect Role players just no one liners, text talk and deliberate rated R post. I like post with meat on them and charter development.  

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:04 pm
emotion_awesome

Aside from that, I've also already got a lot on my plate that I haven't been dealing with so trying to add writing out stories in your guild to the list wouldn't be a very wise decision on my part. I need to manage what I've already got backlogged before I seriously consider taking on anything else, and I think the roleplay I'm already involved in keeps me busy enough anyway in the writing department. I wish you luck on your guild, though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:49 pm
Kay, I just joined not too long ago and I was wondering what sort of RPs yall are in to. Maybe we can get one up and running and maybe give this guild a little more life?  

Player Advisor

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:54 pm
The type f Rp's im in to humm. that a hard question to answer i been Rp with just one person since 2007- still going.

well the role plays i have done as just a two person role play ( with multiple characters) range from. re imagined tv shows. like eureka or being human( i have one in the works in my guild). to made up off the top of my head with a genre of monsters to interact with.

Now me and rhea ( the vice captain) have our own little two person thing going on. but the guild is for me to learn to RP with other people and interact with others here on Gaia. something i don't do much because most folks on gaia are mean.( that will be the kiddies that are on this site) that is why i have the muse's smile the role playing heaven.

So any story you com up with be sure i will com up with a character to join it and will be ready and willing to role play. i like escaping in to characters that evolve throughout the role play. and like i said before i push the envelop on Rp with the playful hits to charters doing grown up things. if there is a rating for my writing i say it PG17.5 i like grown up Role Play shucks I'm a gezzer here on gaia.

so a short answer to your question is. I like any and all mature Role plays with chances for character and story development. and i just want to have fun.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff