Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:44 pm
In a world of eternal night and magic, a castle looms ominously over the cowering world. Within that castle, atop a throne of jewels and bone, sits a mad and wicked king.

Madness and cruelty are ugly, but necessary evils in this land of sin, for those who lack either in his station would be quickly devoured by the world around him. Only the most intelligent, the most powerful, and the most merciless can ever hope to survive in the higher echelons of society after all! Conversely, one of power must be careful not to make friends too below his station, lest they become a weakness for ones' enemies to exploit.

What does it say when the King, the most powerful and insane of them all, is known to be consorting with a lowly human, which are known for their short lifespan and weakness of all things?! Whether this turns out to be a weakness or an odd source of strength has yet to be seen.

[align=center][size=9][color=?][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] [/color][/size][/align]

Username: Zelly-fangirl
Name: Kaistern
Species: Demon
Bio: From a young age, Kaistern was raised like most children of royalty. Prim and proper and being made damn well sure he knew the laws of society. The queen was rather cold and his father a tyrant so the young prince went without the love of a proper family, but then in the harsh magical society where status was everything, and coming from a demon family no less, it shouldn't have been much of a surprise. Nor should it have been a surprise when a rebellion began and attacked his palace. While the guards fought with the peasantry, he stayed locked away with his parents, watching the whole scene from a crack in the door. Between the blood spilled before his young eyes and his ears filled with terrified screams and his father yelling at his mother to stop freaking out on him, something snapped in the young prince's head that day. When the raging mob broke through to his hiding place, they found the young prince splattered with blood as he happily played with his toys, his parents dead beside him. He's never been completely right in the head ever since, earning him the nickname of the Mad King.
Appearance: The Mad King
Other: Kaistern can be subject to random bouts of crazy at times, going from perfectly calm to bloodthirsty and murderous at the drop of a hat.

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Ophelia
Species: Human
Bio: Ophelia was born to a more human centric province, one that was prone to being attacked by small armies of mindless (un)dead on an almost daily basis. As one can imagine, living in such a violent place for at least twenty five years has given her plenty of opprotunity to learn the art of combat. (Mainly, to run really ******** fast and how to aim her guns in highly stressful situations) Oddly enough, her family also had a strange obsession with manners and "the chain of command", hammering in even at a young age that she must always address others with respect and that she is nothing if she cannot be obedient to her betters. (Considering the ammount of cooperation needed to survive for so long in such a place, it's only natural that she be taught the value of obedience and following orders in such situations.) Beyond that, not much is known about Ophelia, or even how she went from being a village zombie hunter to an acquaintance of the mad king. If you even bother to ask, she'll most likely just find a way to evade the question as politely as possible.
Appearance: CONCEPT SKETCH
Hair: Black
Eyes: Golden
Top: White
Gloves: Black
Belt: Blackish Gray
Pants: Tan
Boots: Black
Tattoos: Ophelia has a strange love for stitch-like tattoos, and has several placed on her arms, legs, neck, and even face - as can be seen in the concept sketch.
Other: Ophelia has a strong fondness for creepy castles and cheesecake.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm
Pitpatpitpatpitpat!

The sound of hurried footsteps against the cobblestone streets echoed through the crisp cold air. A slender figure was running through the streets and towards the castle with both the speed and endurance one might expect from a marathon runner. Long silken strands of ebony hair wipped to and fro behind the runner's head, not even touching the back of her neck due to the constant pace she kept. Bright golden eyes stared ahead with determination, locked almost single-mindedly at the ominous castle in the distance. Were one fortunate enough to get more than a glimpse at her youthful face, one would notice the look of frantic worry that plagued her being. The reason why she looked as she did, the reason why she worried so, was rather simple really. This woman, known to some by the name Ophelia, was late. Caught off guard by far more undead than she'd expected in the filthy slums of the city, more of her time was taken by her career of choice that day than was originally intended. Ophelia had promised to visit a friend at the castle and was certain he would be most distraught should she take and longer to arrive. A small whimper escaped her throat at the thought. She did not like to see him upset.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm
"Bored, bored, bored, bored...." A voice echoed throughout the empty throne room to the tune of the Westminster chimes. "...bored, bored, bored, bored." Sprawled upon his grim throne of gilded bones was Kaistern, the Mad King himself. With his feet propped up on the back of his throne and his head hanging down by the seat of it, his wild mane of hair hung down and attempted to hide the tall horns that rested on the floor. As his purple eyes gazed ahead of him, hoping for some form of entertainment to come bursting into his throne room, he held a finger in the air, waving it in time to his hymn of boredom.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:29 pm
After a few more minutes had passed, Ophelia finally arrived at the castle, entering far more calmly and quietly than she was when heading there to begin with. Despite her heavy breaths and the rapidly pounding heart beneath her breast, Ophelia felt it was improper to show such a level of dishevelment when visiting a beloved acquaintance of any sort.

Of course, before daring to enter the throne room, she tidied herself up as quickly as she could and tried to calm her breathing. Only when she felt herself suitable did she show herself before the Mad King himself, offering a humble bow from a respectful distance. "I apologize for my tardiness." These words were spoken in a meek and gentle voice, accompanied by aguilty puppy-dog look and slightly flushed cheeks.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:37 pm
Kaistern blinked a few times in mild surprise, his arm frozen in the air for a few moments before falling to his side. "...Did we have a thing today?" If it wasn't clear by now, Kaistern was hardly the most civilized, well-mannered, or mature king. "I just got so bored bored bored I completely forgot." he said as he used his legs to pull himself up and over the back of his thrown before calmly walking around to the front.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:53 pm
Upon hearing this, Ophelia could not help but feel more than a little embarassed, if not surprised in the least. This wasn't the first time nor the last that he would forget an arrangement such as this. (Or perhaps Ophelia took an off handed comment as a serious proposition, which was just as likely on her part.) As she stood herself upright once more, she replied, "I... I believe so, yes." She kept perfect posture, yet her gaze was always locked onto the floor beneath her feet when she was near other living beings.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 pm
"Tut, tut; chin up." Kaistern wagged his finger at her scoldingly as he walked over. "You have got to get over that shyness of yours. It's not healthy to be more freaked out about the living than the dead." he said lifting her chin a bit with one of his clawed fingers. "Now, what did you have in mind? My schedule's wiiiiiiiide open today!" he said stretching his arms wide open with a smile before frowning. "Well. Assuming no one comes to drag me away for more 'royal duties'." he said with air quotes as he stuck is tongue out in disapproval.

((Is it wrong that I already have an idea about how these two became bffs? Meeting up while Kaistern's getting his murder on on a zombie attack? XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:37 pm
{Not at all. Sounds rather plausible considering them both, actually. 3nodding }

"I promised I'd show you how I do the 'explodey thing' to peoples' heads from several miles' distance using my sniper rifle." Guns were not greatly understood, let alone commonly used, outside of the human population. Even though it had been at least seven centuries since the human world was absorbed into this realm, much of the technology used in battle and warfare was highly misunderstood and often underestimated by the magical community as a whole. "If you'd rather not, though, I'm sure there are plenty of other things we could do..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:45 pm
"No, no! I want to see the explodey thing!" Kaistern said as he bounced on the balls of his feet and clapped his hands together happily. He was something of a child at heart, due in part to his fractured sanity. To most, this just made him that much creepier.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:19 pm
"Very well. Please follow me, if you will." Ophelia couldn't help but grin, barely able to hide the eagerness she felt as she began heading towards the nearest staircase. She intended on going to the top of the castle, feeling it to be the best place to show off her sniping expertise. Kaistern's child like joy at the prospect certainly helped (temporarilly) with her confidence, her eyes nowhere near the floor for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 pm
"Yay!" Kaistern gave a gleeful little smile, showing off his mouth full of fangs as he followed behind her, hopeful that the undead would be out tonight for her to show off her explodey thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 pm
Knowing the castle rather well, it didn't take Ophelia very long at all to find her way to the 'roof' of the castle. Approaching the nearest ledge, she began to remove the sniper rifle on her back from the strap that kept it there. Afterwards, she began to load it with bullets. "Give a target and I'll blow its head off. If there aren't any zombies out, feel free to point me to the most annoying person you see." Ophelia was quite timid outside of gunplay and rather sweet, but that didn't mean she wasn't above the occasional bit of random violence. 99% of the people she met on a day to day basis were total racist dicks, after all, and she was quite the talented zombie slayer.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 pm
((Racist dicks and a talented zombie slayer....Why do I get the feeling most of those encounters ended with the racist d**k losing some blood? XD ))

"Hmmm...." Kaistern squinted and held a hand over his eyes as he leaned on the railing and scanned the landscape. He couldn't smell any undead, but then they were currently upwind from the local cemetery. Turning his eyes into the town below, he frowned. "There." he said pointing at a man in the town square that seemed to be ranting up a storm. "The crabby pants drawing a crowd. Every single month that guy comes in and just complains on and on about one thing or another and how it's the king's duty to blah blah blah. Head explode. Now."

((And you never did give me your reply to that 'Karkat: Receive Bucket' vid I linked you. xD ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:16 pm
{Only the really, really annoying ones. ...So yes, that happens quite frequently. XDD

Here's my reply; Peanut Butter Jelly Song Tiem. Warning: disturbingness to be expected. The music and art kicks serious a**, though.}

"Your wish is my command." Ophelia positioned herself just right with the gun before she began to aim at the ranting fool's head. After several moments of silence, of perfecting her aim, she pulled the trigger. If one were to compare the man's head to chunky salsa in the aftermath, they wouldn't be that far off. The screams of shock and/or horror of some in the crowd only made this moment all the more amusing.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers