Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Distance of Time and a Battle with Destiny((DevilxMolly) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the story?
  I really like it (me: :D Yay!!)
  Its not bad (me: Eh still a win)
  Eh neither a yay or nae (Ok I'll try harder)
  Not your best work(Me: D:)
  it completely sucks. Go kill your self you suck so much(me: You suck!)
View Results

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:38 pm
Transmission connected -
The year is 3087. The world has gone through many changes, and its time for another. An ancient prophecy has foretold a great evil destroying the world once every 100 million years. My races survival depends on one man. I must go back and time and get him to come with me. No matter what it takes I will bring him back and save my world
- transmission lost cannot reconnect

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 pm
Profile set up

What do your enemies call you?
How long have you lived?
What gender are you?
Tell me about your past.
What do you look like?
Who controls you?

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 am
What do your enemies call you? My most current name is Jeckt Blackheart
How long have you lived? a total of 2372 years but I still look 26
What gender are you? Male
Tell me about your past. I fought in the great war of china untill my wife was killed in it. I then made a pact with a demon who gave me the power to end the war but at the price of eternal life. I've lived ever since moving from place to place. I eventually came to America where I now am a gun for hire in a sleep little town
What do you look like? User Image
Who controls you? Devilking07

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm
What do your enemies call you?
Molly Hain
How long have you lived?
25 years
What gender are you?
Female
Tell me about your past.
Well I'm from a place where my people are dieing out. We heard of a man who cannot die and they sent me to find him. As it turns out I am the reincarnation of his wife.
What do you look like?
User Image
Who controls you?
molly the crazy angel

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Molly was in a lab in clothes that would be used in the early 1900s. She didn't like it but she knew she had to deal with it. She stepped into the time machine and was sent back in time. She appeared in a forest by herself and held her head. "Oww damn it." she said as the time travel made her dizzy. She fixed her uncomfortable corset and light purple dress before walking into the nearest town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:08 pm
A man with range hair dressed in black stood in the center of a large group of men"I take it you have a problem with me?"The man said. Hi voice was low and coarse as though the desert it self resided in it. he just smiled as he removed the large blade from his back and looked at them all through his eye.

The group of men merely scuffed and chuckled at him as they all drew there gun and pointed them at him"Your gonna die tonight demon"A man said

Jeckt simply chuckled lightly"Take your best shots"he said as he held his blade at his side  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:26 pm
Molly heard voices and struggled to run there. "Damn old fashions." she growled before she managed to get to the side of a building. She looked around the corner and saw the group of men around a tall man. She recognized him from the pictures and she smiled. "That's him." she said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:34 pm
the man grinned as the group of man fired all 6 shots from there revolvers at him"Ya done yet"He said as he opened his palm letting the bullets fall to the ground infront of him. "I believe it to be my turn" then in a flash the man lifted his sword slicing them all in half with a single swing. He placed his sword back onto his back and walked out of the ring of dead bodies. a red glow seemed to pulse from under his eye patch as he walked away from the men. He covered it with his hand as he walked into an alleyway.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 pm
Molly was shocked by what she saw. She shook it off and went after him. "Sir!" she called as she followed him into the alley.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 pm
"Stop! Get A way from me!"The man yelled as he turned and slashed. A bright light consumed them as a voice spoke to the woman. "...I-I'm sorry...."The man said as a tear of blood fell from his eye.

"....Do you want to die by this mans hands?"the voice asked. The light around them glowed a bright red. nothing was around the you girl except for nothingness"....The man who will save your would just took your life by you making the mistake of following him.....Do you want it to end like this?"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm
"No...no I-I can't let my people down...please I-I want to live...." Molly said to the voice with tears in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 pm
The man appeared before her holding out his hand. The eye patch was torn off revealing a black eye with a red iris. Tears of blood rolled off his cheeks as he reached for her"I'm sorry Lin..."he said softly to her as he grasped her hand. The light faded and she laid in his arms."....How....."he said softly  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 pm
Molly opened her eyes as she looked up at him. "W-Who's Lin?" she asked him softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 pm
The man looked her in the eye"....Its no one" he said letting her down with a small grin"But you miss. I told you to stop and stay away....Now you belong to me"he said as he stood  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm
Molly gulped as she looked up at him. "What do you mean by "belong to you"?" she asked while doing the air quotes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff