Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Sigh.. Relationship no more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 am
Okay, so I was with this guy (some may have read my posts about him) he decided that after he asked me out, and I developed feelings for him, he would like to end it. Worst of all, it was over a text message -_-

Now at the time I felt like going and sitting in a corner and crying for hours. But now I have realised, after talking to my supportive friends, that he was a slimy b*****d that played me like a violin then cut my strings.

But he said he knew that he felt no connection from early on, but only told me today, after I developed feelings.. But now I am in a suprisingly good mood, but still upset with him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:10 am
Grrr i hate text-message breakups evil , you have every right to be upset with him but i'm happy that you're not going to wallow in misery about it smile  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:14 am
iiRawr_Destiny
Grrr i hate text-message breakups evil , you have every right to be upset with him but i'm happy that you're not going to wallow in misery about it smile

My friends said hes an a**, when he did it they said "We warned you" but i didn't listen D:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:18 am
M i n i R e d S t a r s

My friends said hes an a**, when he did it they said "We warned you" but i didn't listen D:

I totally understand, some guys seem totally sweet at first. I always give people the benefit of the doubt when they treat me badly and i tend to get hurt a lot because of that  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:21 am
iiRawr_Destiny
M i n i R e d S t a r s

I totally understand, some guys seem totally sweet at first. I always give people the benefit of the doubt when they treat me badly and i tend to get hurt a lot because of that

But the thing is, he was all lovey dovey yesterday.. Then all of a sudden today he send a text saying he needed to end it before it became to much, so I dont know D:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 am
M i n i R e d S t a r s

But the thing is, he was all lovey dovey yesterday.. Then all of a sudden today he send a text saying he needed to end it before it became to much, so I dont know D:

Hmm i honestly don't know how to respond to that situation, guys can be even more difficult to figure out than girls sometimes.  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 am
User Image
Oh my gosh~!
What an arse~!

The fact that he did this over a message proves how insensitive he is amongst over things.

I'm glad you said that you're feeling okay today and that you have supportive friends with you.

Whatever you do, don't let him near your heart again~!
You deserve so much better than him~!

A real man would never use a woman. (And Vice Versa)
A real man would never end it over a message. (Again, V.V.)

We're all here for you if you ever just need to chat or vent~!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:39 am
iiRawr_Destiny

Aristrocrat In Pink

Thanks so much guys.. I still like him, I dont get over it that fast, but I dont want to. I want to forget him, but I still want to be friends with him. Grrr... I'm still really angry at him though D:

M i n i R e d S t a r s

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 am
You stay strong beautiful. That boy didn't deserve your time of day!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 am
Girl i have had guys that are the same exact way. stay strong! biggrin  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash