Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Deadman Wonderland rp (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

Sakura
Female
Human
Sakura is shy but is in love with one of the gaurds. SHe hates fighting for her life and wishes it was over for her. Sometimes she cries herself at night wanting to die. he sometimes wont eat and wants a friend who likes her for who she is. SHe has never been wanted by anyone anf used to cut herself before being sent here for kiling her brother for not being there for her. All she wants a chance to start over.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:13 am
alex hale
guard
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:36 pm
Sakura was in her cell. She was hurt and was huddled in a corner with the horrible images of her opponent as he died in her mind. She had tears in her her eyes as she huddled with her knees against her chest. "Why can't i just die?" She said not realizing Alex was the reason she was wining. The more she won the more they made her fight. She then grabbed her stuffed Kitten and hugged it. Her big brother gave it to her before he started to ignore her for his girlfriend. She still regreted killing him and his girlfriend. "Vinnie come back to me." She said crying and hugging the kitten close. There were no windows in her cell only fake images of the outdoors. She hated the projector. All it did was remind her of the outside world. "I hate it here. I dont want to fight anymore." She said and started to slit her wrists.

Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:04 pm
alex walked in with his suit on. He saw her cutting herself as he brought in her food and it hurt him, "Sakura you must stop."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:48 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura looked at him and had blood all over her. "But I don't want to fight anymore. It's not fair." She said and buried her face in her knees crying wanting to be free again. Her collar made it so she couldn't go outside the prison ground. But she barely left her room as it was. Her eyes seemed to lonely and longing to see the sunlight again and come and go as she pleased. All she wanted was to go home but knew she would never be accepted in society like she used to be. SHe had so much pain in her heart. She was sorry for what did and thought she deserved to die. "I'm a monster. I deserve to die." She said as she cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:10 pm
"Your not a monster." He said then took the mask off, "And your not the person killing the deadmen."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura looked at him and said "But who else would kill them?" She had the saddest look in her eyes as she bled from her wrists. It was obvious she wanted to die and would do anything to get her wish. "I can't live knowing I kill people who dont deserve to die." She said then looked down and then had tears come from her eyes as she hugged the stuffed kitten.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:41 pm
"I'm killing them. i knew from the first moment you weren't a murderer." he said then pulled out bandages and wrapped her cuts.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:49 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura just looked at him and said "But if they catch you... you'll be killed? I dont want you to get hurt because of me." She then looked at him as he wrapped her cute then she hugged him making the kitten fall out of her lap and making thebell jingle as it hit the ground. "I understand you want to protect me Alex but I dont want to see you get hurt. You know you my only friend here. Without youI dont know what I would do. I wouldn't be here now had you not come in to give me my food." Then she layed her head on his shoulder feeling dizzy like she was going to passout but stayed awake as best she could to be with ALex. But then her body went limp as she passed out on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 pm
he caught her and laid her on the bed, "I'll protect you..."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:46 pm
Sakura woke up a few minutes later and saw that Alex was beside her bed and blushed seeing him holding her hand. Then she looked at him and hugged his arm not wanting him to leave her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:06 pm
Blazingcat123
Sakura woke up a few minutes later and saw that Alex was beside her bed and blushed seeing him holding her hand. Then she looked at him and hugged his arm not wanting him to leave her.

he smiled and wrapped his arm around her. "I won't let them kill you..."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:16 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Thank you Alex. Just promise me you'll be carefull. If they knew you were helping me... I'd hate tho think of what they would do. They'd take me away and might torture you or worse." She said and buried her face in his arm with a few tears flowing down her face. She had another fight in a few days and was not looking forewward to it. She didn't want to fight. It wasn't fair to her. SHe had always hated fighting ever since the day her mother and father started to fight about custody and then her mother was murdered by her father and he blamed his friend for it. SHe was in school then and she was so scared. To see her dead mother's body be carried off. She had told ALex about that day and how all she could hear was her own screams when she saw her mother murdered in her head and how after that her father and brother would beat her saying it was her fault that their mother was dead and she still beleived them. She still heard the screams in her head every time she had a nightmare.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:26 pm
Dante Kazahana
Blazingcat123

"don't worry." He said and kissed her head, "Promise you won't cut yourself again."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:47 pm
Dante Kazahana

"I promise." Sakura said and blushed when he kissed her head. Then she smiled a sad smile at him and heard the other gaursd coming. "They must be looking for you." She said and looked up at him.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff