Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:04 am
User Image

I never thought I would want to share my recipe with anyone but eh it's something I have made on my own. So this is what you will need- Boneless, skinless chicken breast, flour, a frying pot or pan but a pot is better, seasonings and I will tell you which ones I use, a bowl to put the chicken in, a knife and a big mixing spoon as well as paper towels and paper plates.

You can buy boneless, skinless chicken anywhere, I got mine from Walmart. There will be some at that says "with rib meat" I tried it and personally did not like but you might.

Anyways after the chicken is thawed out put at least two chicken breast in a bowl, I sometimes do three because I am always hungry, but two is enough for one person. Put the chicken in the bowl and take a knife and cut away the white stuff which is fat. After that cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces, I won't bite size because I eat mine with a fork actually.

After you have cut them up, you can run them through the sink again. Just put water in the bowl with the chicken and like mix it to make sure nothing is sticking to the chicken. Take three or four sheets of paper towels and pat them dry.

After that is done turn on your frying pot so it is ready for you when you are done with your chicken. Season your chicken any way you like. I season mine with hot sauce first, put the hot sauce in and mix it up, then I add salt, pepper, season salt, old bay seasoning, garlic powder, sometimes lemon pepper and jerk seasoning. You can season your any way you like.

Mix all of that up and then get some flour and put that in the bowl with the chicken. I find it better to do it that way rather than use a plastic bag. Put the flour in the bowl and be sure to flour all of the chicken. By now your frying pot should be hot and ready so drop those chickens right in! And be sure to shake away extra flour before you do.

If you are using a pan be sure to rotate them and turn them around at least every five to ten minutes. If you are using a pot I personally would like for the oil to be just above the chicken so I don't have to turn them around as much.

They will cook for about fifth-teen to twenty minutes and while you are waiting, get two paper plates and two more sheets of paper towels. Don't separate the paper plates, you need both because when the chicken comes out it will be hot and pretty much burn through one plate. Take the two paper towels and also place them on the paper plates and what that will do is soak up the oil and grease.

If you are not sure if your chicken is ready, take one out, I always take out the smallest, and cut into it and taste it.

When the chicken is ready, take it out and put it on the paper plate. I like to put hot sauce on the top of mine and then eat it with a fork because they always come out kind of medium size.

If you are full and have some left over you do not need foil to cover them up with. By the time you are full the oils will have already been soaked up. So take the bottom paper plate and put it over the top and stick it in the fridge.

When you are ready to eat them again DO NOT MICROWAVE THEM! Unless you don't want the crush factor again because after being the fridge they are no longer crunchy. Put them in a pan, big or small depending on how many you have left over. Place it in the oven at for fifty and wait for about twenty to fifth-teen minutes. You'll need more paper towels and plates as well.

So yeah that is my spicy chicken recipe. I hope you try it out and I hope I explained it well enough. Enjoy if you do try it.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 am
Sounds good! I'll probably use my own spice mix, though, because I can't stand Old Bay... my folks put it on everything and I'm sick of it.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 am
User Image

Haha, you can use anything you want, I'm looking to change some spices around because I don't get enough spice in mine at the end. I normally don't mind old bay, it's okay for the most part. I have tried putting it on popcorn before though, didn't really work out.

User Image

16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff