Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Open RP ((do as you like))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want something to happen?
  Big Battle
  RP Event
  Just want to hang out?
  Other (Quote me with your idea)
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Marcus Liger

User Image

User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

It was just your average day in the digital world with war constantly going on between good, evil, and those that refused to make up their minds. This everyday occurrence left your average human tamers forced to pick one of these sides and face off against one another in, hoping that they would not be on the losing side this time... or ever for that matter.

Here in this random location, tamers and their digimon had hoped to break away from the constant battle and simply hangout out with on another. Despite the scattered clouds and bright yellow sun in the aqua colored sky, peace was a myth as it was programmed within digimon to fight and even worse if they were paired off with a human that believed that they too were called to fight for their place in this ever changing world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

no plot whatsoever besides Roleplaying for the heck of it. However there are rules to this area before you jump in.>

Rules
-Follow Gaia T.O.S
-Feel free to hang out, but all posts must be in some form of a RP format meaning punctuation and semi-literate grammar.
-Fancy layouts are appreciated, but no really big pictures
-No Godmodding, Puppeting, etc.
-Battling is 100% allowed (I love chaos twisted )
-Be respectful of other RPers
-Quote whomever you're speaking to, otherwise you make yourself easily ignored
-Use only digimon that you have obtained in the guild
-Only four digimon out at a time to prevent area cluttering (You can still switch out)

NOTE: If enough people join in, there may be events going on with minor prizes...

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

❝It may not seem like it,but...
you're in the presence of a DigiGod...
...I'm kind of a big deal❞

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Reserved

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Marcus Liger

User Image

User Image

Liger and his digimon companion, Gaomon strolled through the open plains admiring how the land seemed untouched by the war or by the hands of humans. It was peaceful and that was a sign that this place was soon to be next to be corrupted by man and digimon's war.

"Seems like a good place to stop, no?" He tamer would look down at his red dog of a digimon with a smile before squatting down to the ground. He could feel the grass attempting to invade his tight jeans and would chuckle as some of it got through his jacket and tickled his bare chocolate skin that was barely covered by his forest green jacket. A breeze would blow through and ruffle his recently cut hair. "Yep, seems like a great place to take a breather."

The gaomon, on the other hand, would groan at the idea. He would look at his human partner and then roll his eyes. "Liger... now's not the time for break... we need to train so that we're not overcome once the war reaches us..."

"Oh Destino..." The tamer would breath out as he was no laying on his back. "You worry too much..."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:04 pm
>>>>>>>>>
Quote:

---Yuki---
"My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

Yuki along with both Kudamon who was wrapped around him like scarf and Guilmon reached the new location the weather was beautiful the airs was clean and for the mean time this new zone persay was neutral ground for all for at least the mean time. Both tamer and digimon found a nice location to sit down a rest enjoying the ray of the digital sun hit them as layed back watching the clouds glide by with no worry in the world.

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:53 am

Marcus Liger

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"You made me like this, remember?" The digimon would respond with a low growl. "Always causes problems and getting into fights. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it catches up with us." The digimon would take a cautious stances, looking all around him before looking back up at Liger.

Liger would chuckle for a moment and then sigh. "What a cautious pup you have become. Alright then..." He tamer would stand back up and stretch a bit. "SO what do you recommend we do?" He would finish stretching and rest his hands on his hips, glancing down at the red hound.

"I want to spar with someone..." His demeanor would change from worry to confidence and Gaomon's frown would shift into a toothy grin. The dog digimon would then punch one gloved paw into the other.

"Lemme at him!" A feminine voice would call out from Liger's Digivice that was attached to the human's waist. "I owe him from destroying my snowman!" A bright light would follow as the digimon would force itself from the device. After the light died down, a white lizard like digimon would stand in from of Liger, glaring at Gaomon.

"Ummm... Void, is everything alright?" The human would be a little worried about the fate of his Gaomon partner. She looked at the back of the SnowAgumon's back and imagined raised hackles that assured that a fight was about to begin.

"No... Destin destroyed my snowman and I told him that he was going to pay for it." Blue flames would begin to spill from the digimon's mouth as she prepared to fire an attack.

"Wait... wait!" The dog would know what was coming next and would throw up both of his fists to protect himself. "I SAID I WAS SORRY!!"

WHITE HAIL!!! A digimon would announce as it unleashed a frigid spray of ice on the dog.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:21 am
>>>>>>>>>
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

---Yuki---

Yuki was resting his digimon around him when his digivice glowed looking at the screen it showed to digital dots one red the other white each dot represented a digimon and by the looks of it they were about to fight hmm I wonder what this is about as he got up and pointed his digivice out appearing two digimon one was cat looking digimon knowing as Lyra the Gatomon the other was blue dragon digimon called Veemon but everyone called her Vivi.

Safir looked around he could smell the tension in the air “Boss shall we check it out just encase it’s trouble” asked the red lizard digimon
Sighing loudly Yuki looked up to the sky before he looked the Guilmon in the eyes “Yes we shall check it out, and here’s me hoping for a fun break for a change.”

Kudamon once again moved himself around the tamer laying on his shoulders “What I’m coming too as I can’t be left with these two alone again” looking at both Veemon and Gatomon when he said it

“Fine, use two stay here and keep this spot for us we will be back soon” and with that he walked toward the direction the fighting seemed to be coming from not taken long to reach the location the trio watched as the saw a dog and white lizard digimon seeming to fight while a human watched over it.

Back at the resting area

Gatomon waved them goodbye before turning to Veemon “puuurfect day to take a cat nap Vivi so I think i will” Yawned the cat digimon before the circled the area she was going to sleep on and curled up and fell to sleep. Veemon sighed as she sat down her back a against a smooth rock a she looked around at the amazing scenery.

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 am

Marcus Liger

User Image

User ImageUser Image

A white fog would surround the human as his digimon as an after-effect from Void's attack. "Ugh... You guys are much too much..." He would shake his head and place a hand on his forehead.

The haze would slowly disappear leaving Snowagumon glaring at what she assumed to be a frozen solid Gaomon. "Hmph... serves you right." She would turn to face Liger now slightly satisfied.

"Wow... was that snowman really worth trying to turn your ally into a Popsicle?" Gaomon would step from behind the block of ice. He had a little bit of ice on his gloves, but was otherwise untouched. He would smirk at the digimon as if taunting.

"What?! Why you..." Void would quickly spin around to face the unfrozen dog digimon. A fire would begin to burn within her eyes and she then rushed Liger and swiped his digivice. "I'll get you this, pooch!" After pressing a single button, the digivice would glow, making her glow as well. ICE KAMUKAMU!! After tossing the digivice back to Liger, she would then thrust a claw into the ground and would pull a blue and gray colored axe from the now frozen hole. She would then grip the axe with both claws, swinging it around before resting it on her shoulder. Her pupils would shift into angry slits as she prepared to fight.

"Wait... wait! That's not fair!" The dog digimon would protest in slight anger that Liger has allowed her to do what she just did. "Liger?! Ser... Seriously?!"

"Yep, you wanted to spar... how you have." Liger would catch the digivice and return it to his belt. He would then turn away. "Oh and I'd be careful of that axe of hers... if anyone but her touches it, they get instant frostbite. I tried it myself." He would then start to walk away until he noticed that they had an audience. He would wave at them.

User Image

Unitas Persona

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:37 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

((OOC: Liger if it okey with you in my next post I'm going to spice things up with a group of 10 peeved of digimon that don't like tamers and the digimon that ally themselves with them and get a nice we fight started?))  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:47 pm
Unitas Persona

((Go for it))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:28 am
>>>>>>>>>
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

---Yuki---

As Yuki and co watched the fight progress with good excitement of what the digimon’s next move was he caught the glance of the other human there “might as well introduce ourselves as we’ve been seen” he said as he moved down towards the other human and his digimon.
After reaching the other tamer Yuki nodded slightly in respect before clearing his throat and saying “Greetings I’m Yuki Mato, this here is Safir and Kudamon” both the Guilmon and Kudamon nodded kindly and replied in similar manner.

Elsewhere in the location a small group of MetalGreymon and long with WarGreymon Began marching in the secluded area being led by their leader a VictoryGreymon the mission was a simple one hunt down any human and digimon that allied with them the reason behind this was simple one of revenge not long before the began the search their village was destroyed by a few rouge tamers and digimon this was the start of possible war for the Greymon species Victory Greymon roared as he said “We shall remove all those stink beasts that roam our world and destroy them before going to there’s and doing the same, Too WAR!!!!!”

Mean while Lyra was woke up by Veemon “Did you hear that noise coming from over that direction" pointing to the north of the location they had been staying in “no" hissed the digimon who was more content in going back to sleep in the sun than worry about some noise in the distant.

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:46 am

Marcus Liger

User Image

User ImageUser Image

With weapon in hand, Snowagumon the frigid tip at Gaomon and then growled, "Now you'll feel the pain that Mr.Powder felt!" With a girly battlecry, the white lizard charged the red hound and began flailing the axe wildly.

"Woah there! I said I was sorry!" The gaomon would cry in vain as it effortly ducked and dodged each wild swing. He frowned as he realized that his words were not reaching her. Right as Void struck with a downward slash, Gaomon quickly backflipped out of the way. "I said... SORRY!!" Taking in a deep breath of air, Gaomon would unleash a shockwave howling attack aimed right for the digimon's unprotected face, WILD ECHO!

The wave would hit and knock Void off of her feet and the axe out of her hand and into the ground. She would be a little dizzy and her ears would ring from the force of Gaomon's attack. She would try to pick herself up and would move to go and pick up the axe that was a few feet away from her. Her anger would make her slightly oblivious to the sounds of approaching footsteps, but not Gaomon.

The dog digimon's large ears would perk up to the sound of thunder steadily approaching them. He would sniff the air and be able to pick up the stench of aggression as well as of dragon digimon. "I knew it was only a matter of time..." He would begin to move back to Liger, but would be cut off as Void had come right back to attack again. He would jump back having barely been able to dodge it, "Void, stop it... we've bigger things to worry about."

"Oh you bet you have bigger things to worry about." She would return with a demented smile. Her eye slits would be feral looking and her fangs would be completely revealed as she licked her lips.

"Dammit..." The dog digimon would be able to recognize the Chaos taint coming off of her, proof that she was indeed a partner of Liger, the Chaos Tamer. His green gloves would tighten as he too realized that he was going to have to deal with her before he could get to Liger, hopefully... it wouldn't be too late.

------------------------=====================

Liger would smile at the tamer and his digimon, "The name's Liger... Marcus Liger and it is a pleasure to meet another tamer in a place of... peace." He would cough a bit and would glance back at his two digimon, whom had gone into full on combat. He would sigh and turn back to the tamer. "Sooo... what brings you here to this place?" He would cross his arms in effort to hide his blacked left hand, just in case rumors where still moving about.

User Image

Unitas Persona

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 am
>>>>>>>>>
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
sorry for the delay, also for me the events taken place are in the future so in the normal RP form i wouldn't be using the D-arc just yet nor would I have kudamon smile

---Yuki---

The Greymon war party kept moving towards the tamers and digimon who where in front of them moving a good speed it was only a matter of time before they would collide, they where no longer digimon of justice as warriors that would fight the darkness but off warriors darkness themselves the let the tainted darkness consumed their digisouls only vial vengeance filled their thoughts.

meanwhile Yuki and Co where still in the company of the Tamer who was now Knowing as Marcus, smiling as he coughed and glanced at the two fighting Digimon Yuki replied with a hint of laughter "we as in me and my digimon partners are here for so R&R after all the recent events that we have been through this quiet and nice change.." but before the tamer could finish his new blue and silver trimmed D-arc began to start bleeping the bleeps came in a frequent flow taken a look Yuki unclipped holding it in his right hand hold the screen facing up as he tapped one of the buttons a 3D radar raised from the screen between both tamers showing them in green while showing a large blob of orange in the not so far distant "this isn't good, everything in orange in this case that blob is classed as Vaccine digimon and there's quiet a few coming our way." Yuki looked at the other tamer before bowing in respect and turning away toward the large "Heard" of digimon "Please excuse me something that large is dangerous I most going investigate this now." after saying his farewell Yuki Safir and Kudamon made their way to the Digimons location

<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 am

Marcus Liger

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Some R&R, eh? Oh how hard that is to find now a days." The boy chuckled along side Yuki and continued to chuckle the tamer's digivice went off. "Hmm... I dare say that we jinxed that just now, but you and I both know that it was bound to happen."

As the tamer, Yuki, and his digimon turned to leave, Liger smirked. "Well then... if there is any trouble, we'd best deal with it, no?" Cocking his head back towards his digimon, Liger would bring his black hand up to his mouth and would let out a whistle that would catch both Gaomon and SnowAgumon's attention. "Come on you too, we've got something to check out." Liger's eyes would be narrow and almost emotionless, almost has if he'd grown tired of their little bout. "The both of you can continue playing later..." He would then turn back towards and would follow behind Yuki.

As the tamer left, Void, the SnowAgumon, would let out a groan while Destin, the Gaomon, would let out a sigh of relief. "I said I was so--"

"Save it... business first and then we will finish this." As if mimicking her tamer, SnowAgumon would glare at the dog with the same narrow eyes that Liger had given the both of them. Void would throw his axe over her snow-white shoulder and would pad off towards Liger.

Destin would roll his eyes and would dash towards and then slow down once he was back at Liger's side. "I sensed a little hostility coming from the direction we're heading."

"I figured as much, let's see what they want." Liger's eyes would have their chaotic orange color and his mouth would curve into a smile.

User Image

Unitas Persona
It's cool, I'm RPing as myself rather than as my RPC.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 am
>>>>>>>>>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---Yuki---

Yuki and Co reached the top of the ridge facing over a large valley where a large dust cloud was closing in rather fast before it stopped in roughly the middle of the valley as the dust settled roughly 40 to 50 digimon ranging from Champion to mega level stood there as one walked forward it was VictoryGreymon with his sword in hand he shouted "Humans we our here to Kill you!" the shout echoed through the valley reaching the tamers in no time at all " oh boy what have we got here" Yuki said as Kudamon jumped of his tamer and landing beside him "We have no choice you do know that,we will have to fight them at some point if we like it or not they block the way out."

sighing the Tamer knew the digimon was right "fine then Kudamon will you go get Vivi and Lyra then come back here" Yuki then raised his digivice at the digimon as glowing gold beam of energy left it heading towards Kudamon "Kudamon Shinka too Leppamon" as the golden light faded the Champion level digimon which resembled kamiatachi a bladed Weasel stood in front of them "I shall return in no time at all."

Leppamon swiftly left head towards the other digimon in the group. "Right now we have to buy sometime, right Safir it's your turn" Guilmon nodded as the digivice shot out a crimson beam of energy "Guilmon warp Shinka too WarGrowlmon" after the energy and light had left the massive Ultimate level Digimon stood in front of the group as he let out a roar he lifted Yuki on to his shoulder and took off down towards the group of greymon.

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Marcus Liger

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Liger would come to stand near Yuki, listening as the proclaimed "Grey" army had amassed to kill them and their digital partners. "Hmph... more fools attempting to going on a crusades to remove the human infection." He would chuckle with a dark smile and would reach to pull his purple and gray Digivice iC. He would begin to spin it around on his finger and would then grasp it. His other hand, the blackened one, would begin to glow with a grayish flame. "Well then Mr.Yuki, how about we should them that we humans aren't going anywhere."

As Yuki and his digimon jumped down to greet the hoard, The two digimon behind him, Gaomon and SnowAgumon, would begin to glow in their respective aura colors, blue and red. They would then Dash and run off the ridge as well, glowing like two falling stars.

"GAOMON, SHINKA!"
"SNOWAGUMON, SHINKA!"

Back on the ridge, Liger would slash his arm across a radiating beam of light coming from the side of his digivice. "Dark Soul, Full... CHARGE!" On contact, the two beams (the digivice and his digisoul) would create and even brighter light that would dart for the two digimon causing them to be engulfed in spheres and digivolve.

On impact, the two spheres would kick up more dust, and then crack to reveal two mega level digimon. Both digimon would let out feral roars at the army of dragon type digimon.

"HOOOWWWWLLL!!!" The Zeedgarurumon would glare and let out a powerful howl to show its readiness for combat.
"SPINOMON!" The now massive and orange dinosaur would roar its name and then expel flames from its nostrils. The spikes on its back would begin to glow as the flames inside of her began to heat up.

"Hmm... two digimon might not exactly be enough even at mega level. How about..." The tamer, now glowing to show activated digisoul would look at his digivice, analyzing the 8-bit farm on a projected screen. "Hmm... the twins will do fine." Poking at two 8-bit agumon sprites, he would then point behind
User Image

Unitas Persona

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games