Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Ziffy

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:35 pm
Hi!!! I joined this guild a couple weeks ago, and then forgot about it, and then today I remembered so I came to check it out haha. Anyways hi everybody how is your July going so far?
(Also sorry if this is in the wrong part. There are quite a lot of topics so I just stuck it in this one haha)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 pm
Ohai! 3nodding July, so far, so good! Started it off at the beach, had grilled burgers and chicken wings with an awesome local beer to wash it down (hooray for being old enough to drink openly!).

Off-topic: David Tennant is just adorkable. I'd love to see him play Dr. Doofenshmirtz if they really do make a live-action Phineas and Ferb movie.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Ms Ziffy

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:25 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Ohai! 3nodding July, so far, so good! Started it off at the beach, had grilled burgers and chicken wings with an awesome local beer to wash it down (hooray for being old enough to drink openly!).

Off-topic: David Tennant is just adorkable. I'd love to see him play Dr. Doofenshmirtz if they really do make a live-action Phineas and Ferb movie.

And yes now that you mention it he would be so perfect for it!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 pm
Ms Ziffy
hey there mines good so far ps. it's only 1:42 am where I am  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

J i Y e h

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Hi, how's it going?

July is hot. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 pm
J i Y e h

Hi, how's it going?

July is hot. D:

Oh GODS cat_crying has it been HOT cat_scream I went out with the old man to the BJ's club store... it was 105F out there! cat_burning_eyes  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

J i Y e h

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:37 am
Gigi Deveraux
J i Y e h

Hi, how's it going?

July is hot. D:

Oh GODS cat_crying has it been HOT cat_scream I went out with the old man to the BJ's club store... it was 105F out there! cat_burning_eyes

Yikes! Highest we've had is 95 degrees, but really feels like 100 cause of the dryness. :/ My AC doesn't work, so I'm stuck in a house that's really hot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:39 pm
Hi!!! WELCOME BAK!!! :3
heart heart heart heart

Cheerie-Chan

Junior Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:48 pm
It's so hot here, you catch a fever in the sun. :

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm
Haaai there.
c:

All I can say for July is that I'm always hungry.
emotion_omnomnom  

oh so Avalon

Gracious Gekko

11,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:15 pm
Hello!! Welcome to the guild!! 4laugh

p.s. i love your sig 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 pm
Ms Ziffy
Hi!!! I joined this guild a couple weeks ago, and then forgot about it, and then today I remembered so I came to check it out haha. Anyways hi everybody how is your July going so far?
(Also sorry if this is in the wrong part. There are quite a lot of topics so I just stuck it in this one haha)

Hello! I did something similar. I was on Gaia for quote a while and then I sort of stopped logging in and eventually, forgot about the site. Then, I decided to come back after I remembered that I had an account on here. I left because I was getting bored with the site, but I am realizing that there are still some aspects that I really love, like the Guilds. I missed chatting with my friends and other users, so I came back on. I really do not do much on here except chat and dress my Avi, but that's ok. I also like my aquarium.

Anyways, my July has been dull like the rest of my summer. I love how I had so many plans at the beginning but none of my plans fell through. I had plans with my boyfriend, but I broke up with him, then I wanted to egad down to Ohio to visit my BFF Kelsey for her birthday and go to Cedar Point, but my car broke down and I was unable to get work off, so that changed. Some of my good friends have been gone, so I have been unable to hang with them leaving me we work and bumming around online. :/  

buckwolvhoosier

Ms Ziffy

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:15 pm
Waaah I'm horrible XD I just ignored you all, my bad.

For me July has just been packing packing packing because I am finally moving out next month so yay that's exciting!

And yes I agree it has been extremely hot all over the country, but I'm from California so it pretty much feels the same to me haha.

@The_Fairy_Empress: Ah thanks! I love it when people love my siggy!

@buckwolvhoosier: Aww sorry about your plans and your boyfriend sad Summer always seems to be filled with failed plans sad  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games