[Q] Mutant or no?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 am
So, something that I've been wondering about for a while... Sawsbuck. Totally awesome, right? It has leaves on it's antlers, which I'm not sure would be a mutant trait. Also, the winter sawsbuck has a super fluffy chest, which I'm also not sure about.

If having leafy antlers is a mutant trait, would it be possible to have faux shrubbery attached with string or ribbon or something? And I'm not sure if there's a way to have a furry chest without actually having a furry chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:41 am
Yes leafy antlers are a mutant trait and yes you can have them 'attached' with something (: It just -clearly- has to be attached and not 'growing' from the antlers.

As for the chest hair, "• Shaggy chest fur/body hair/leg feathering" are not considered mutant (it's in the custom thread Here :3).  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:48 am
With the new Ulun'Suti breed, and there ability to have nature based body bits(ice horns, vine hair), I have to wonder if leafy antlers are still a mutation. It would definitely have to be a half breed, but..

(Fire hair for Fire 'Suti, Wooden horns for a Wood 'Suti, Inky shadow hair for a shadow 'Suti, Etc) <-- Directly from custom info.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:29 am
Hum, I forgot about the 'Stui! So it might be possible to have Sawsbuck without it being a mutant. That's awesome!  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 am
Ulun'suti are allowed Elemental edits: That includes small tree antlers on a Wood 'Suti/Wood'Suti Hybrid

However it has to clearly be antlers and can't be something like a Tree on the back of a pony since that is actually still a mutant trait (It's not like a spine or anything, it doesn't really relate to anything allowed on a suti, and is much too big to be allowed in standard customs anyway). So things like leafy hair, wooden horns/antlers, a handful of mushrooms along the spine, etc are allowed in a Wood'Suti.

HOWEVER: NOT ALL COLORISTS DO ELEMENTAL EDITS. Just FYI  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff