Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Demonic Dreams?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Pro Swagga_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:41 pm
Recently I've had a lot of nightmares where I feel like my life force is being sucked into a complete and overwhelming blackness. I've been told by a fanatic christian that It's demons trying to take my soul and that the only way to stop it is to become a christian before it's too late. Is he right? Or can this be solved by some other means?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:51 pm
Xx_Pro Swagga_xX
Recently I've had a lot of nightmares where I feel like my life force is being sucked into a complete and overwhelming blackness. I've been told by a fanatic christian that It's demons trying to take my soul and that the only way to stop it is to become a christian before it's too late. Is he right? Or can this be solved by some other means?

I'm a Christian, but I don't think that's what's happening. Also, you were being very vague about your dream. A dark dream could symbolize stress or repressed memories or things that you have been trying to avoid.
However, there are cases of demonic dreams but they tend to be violent and dark and more of a feeling where your body is asleep but your mind is wide awake and the person is basically trapped within their own body.  

Goddess_Anuket

Clean Gaian

3,425 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games