Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping
Akura's Box

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iAkura-kun

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:48 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Axel Storn
Nickname: Axel

Birthdate: April 18

Height: 5'11 ( 180.34 cm )
Weight: 156 pounds ( 70.76 kg )

Nindo: " English ********, do you speak it?"
Personality: Like his nindo suggests, Axel is a very violent person. He is one that loses his cool fast, and itches to start combat even faster, but regardless of this he is a very honorable man. He is someone that strives to get what he wants as fast as possible, and is very well informed in what's what and who's who in the village. Around his allies Axel is more chilled out, less abrasive, more compasionate, and even has a hint of a romantic side for the ladies, using the extent of his Kekkei Genkai to win them over.

Village: Kiri
Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Samurai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Origami no Dara

Chakra Pool: 240
Chakra Element: Suiton, Fuuton
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Sabertooth's head around Axel's body whenever he uses a jutsu/technique one rank above his own, or when he uses any jutsu A+

Strengths:
• Swordplay
• Paper Jutsu

Weaknesses:
• Katon
• Raiton

Fears:
• Becoming Weak
• Dying outside of battle

Class Attributes:
• Fair Mind: Ability to detect genjutsu slightly increased.
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess
Reductions:

• Learns Bukijutsu one post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Three [ 3 ] Extra Jutsu
• twenty [ 20 ] extra chakra points.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 0両
AC: 0
Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• kunai x 30

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Fuuton

Origami

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

-

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu
• Stage: 0 / Techniques: 0

Kyokan ya
• Stage: 0 / techniques: 0

Kiss of Flesh and Steel

Shigure Souen

Hakyoku-ken no Kata

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬

Axel was born into Kirigakure by a long line of paper jutsu users, all of them excelling in a different branch of combat. Him and his brother were samurai by excellency, skilled in all things weapon jutsu. His brother and himself where polar opposites. His brother was a soft spoken humble man, Axel was everything but, abrasive and arrogant, ever since they where young and the death of his brother put a heavy toll on the man, he now not only had to carry the Storn family name, but he also had to make sure to represent both him, and his brother, and he sought after the one weapon he knew would help him do so; the Kubikiribōchō

iAkura-kun

Prophet

iAkura-kun

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image____Akura Sorikata_______
XX Kirigakure | Samurai | Origami no Dara | Genin
X
X
X
X
X

[ Primary: Paper] [Secondary: Water][Teritary: Wind]

" The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. ."

text text text

X
X

[Chakra Pool:240/240]

X
X
X

"And I'd like that. But that s**t ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. "

[imgright]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i411/springchime/samurai-1.jpg[/imgright][size=24][color=#151B8D]____[/color][color=#25587E][u]Akura Sorikata[/u][/color][color=#151B8D]_______[/color][/size]
[color=white]XX[/color][color=#4E387E] Kirigakure | Samurai | Origami no Dara | Genin[/color]
[color=white]X
X
X
X
X[/color]
[align=center][size=9][color=#736AFF][ Primary: Paper] [Secondary: Water][Teritary: Wind] [/color][/size][/align]

[size=9][align=left][color=#153E7E][i]" The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. ."[/i][/color][/align] [/size]
[size=10][color=#6A287E]

text text text

[/color][/size]
[color=white]X
X[/color]
[size=11][color=#646D7E][Chakra Pool:240/240]
[/color][/size]
[color=white]X
X
X[/color]
[align=right][color=#153E7E][i][size=9]"And I'd like that. But that s**t ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. "[/size][/i][/color][/align]

デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games