Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 pm

- yum_strawberry yum_cupcake yum_strawberry -
Hello everyone!

So this is going to be a journal about the good, the bad, and the insane happenings of my reality. I may not post everyday and some of my posts may not be too interesting.

No negative comments please!

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 pm
July 5th, 2012

I feel so exhausted from yesterday. Entertaining my younger cousin and the other adult guests really takes so much energy out of me. Oh well. I'm happy that I was able to practice my catching and bunting for softball even though it doesn't start until this spring. I want to be the best I can be by the time tryouts roll around. I'll be dancing again in a few weeks as well. I wonder sometimes to myself if I really want to keep dancing or not. I haven't danced in two years and I've lost so much of my technique. It's going to be a pain getting it back again stressed sweatdrop . I feel much more comfortable playing softball than I do dancing anymore. Maybe I can find a team somewhere. According to my friend, who I am not gonna name in this for her sake, my best friend, whom I'm fighting with, feels ignored. She suggested a few weeks ago I go say hi but I already tried to talking to her before that and she ignored me. I feel bad that she feels ignored and I want to help but she won't even talk to me.. redface . I'm also really worried for her for when school starts, even if we aren't friends anymore. People take advantage of her a lot and now that we're both starting high school who knows what's going to happen. Lots of people seem to be ignoring me lately...almost to the point where I don't think they want anything to do with me. I hope I'm just being paranoid again. I wish I could get a text or call from someone but oh well...not too many people talk to me anyways so I guess it's to be expected sweatdrop . I really hope my friend will try and talk to me again at school. I want to move on but I have too many memories with her and I can't leave things off on a note like this without it driving me crazy. Guess I just have to cross my fingers and see how it goes.

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:18 am
July 7th, 2012

Feeling pretty exhausted again today. I really need to stop staying up late until 2 am sweatdrop . Yesterday was an awesome day but also a pain in the a** as well. Twitter yesterday was such a pain for the most part. That girl or guy was such an a** for messing with my friend evil . Although my other friend who wasn't talking to me actually stood up for me eek . I'm still surprised she did that. She even apologized to me too. So long story short, I guess we're okay now smile . But more bad things than good happened. My two crazy a** aunts tried to start a fight again. Why can't they just chill the ******** out and get along and stop threatening people crying scream !? Ugh I know they are family but I do not even want to be around them right now or ever. Once again I was in the rally and there was a couple of douchebags calling these girls gay. Now I am all for lesbians and bisexuals but they obviously were not. So once again, I went and told them to knock it off and once again i was called a b***h, hoe, etc. And they also called me a thot. I don't even know what a thot IS. Anyway I just put them on ignore after a while since I was not in the mood to get in a fight with someone again yesterday. I hope things get better with my family. Good thing I have friends to count on or my life would be hell.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:06 pm
July 9th, 2012

Okay. First thing. RAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!! evil scream . I am getting so annoyed with people meeboing me. The only reason anyone talks to me now is to a) ask me for money, b) ask for my lusty, and c) ask for my cloud. It is just so. freaking. frustrating! I feel like the only reason anyone is ever friends with me anymore is because they think i'm rich...It just pisses me off. Well I'm gonna go and watch MTV and try to calm myself down.

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:43 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
July 9th, 2012

Okay. First thing. RAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!! evil scream . I am getting so annoyed with people meeboing me. The only reason anyone talks to me now is to a) ask me for money, b) ask for my lusty, and c) ask for my cloud. It is just so. freaking. frustrating! I feel like the only reason anyone is ever friends with me anymore is because they think i'm rich...It just pisses me off. Well I'm gonna go and watch MTV and try to calm myself down.

I know... there's a couple of people that had me add them but never message me... and one who's only ever complaining about how he's so lonely and girls only hit on him 'cause he's in a band, waah waah waah. I have no patience for Emoboys.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:01 pm
Gigi Deveraux

I know... there's a couple of people that had me add them but never message me... and one who's only ever complaining about how he's so lonely and girls only hit on him 'cause he's in a band, waah waah waah. I have no patience for Emoboys.

People always add me but only a few of them ever actually speak to me. And then when i actually think people want to speak to me they end up asking me for money and some of my stuff. Then there are the ones who chat me only to get money. Honestly i just want to choke half the people im friends with. evil scream stressed  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:04 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
People always add me but only a few of them ever actually speak to me. And then when i actually think people want to speak to me they end up asking me for money and some of my stuff. Then there are the ones who chat me only to get money. Honestly i just want to choke half the people im friends with. evil scream stressed

Why don't you just un-friend them instead?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:08 pm
Gigi Deveraux
iiRawr_Destiny

Why don't you just un-friend them instead?

hmmm that would be a good idea huh?  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
hmmm that would be a good idea huh?

cat_3nodding Yep! Saves you a whole lotta aggravation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:32 pm
Wow. Softball and dance...I was never the athletic type...I barely made it through a season of marching band rofl .

Your friends will come around or they aren't truly friends.

Your aunts...sound highly obnoxious to say the least...I know you say they are family but a. Family isn't everything and b. If they are calling you names that's pretty darn abusive. Are they over 18? I am assuming you are under 18 being that you said you are in high school this next year. If they are playing that game where they push everyone around you probably should try your best to steer clear of them.

Meebo? What's a meebo? You should give a anyone who begs you for stuff a quick mental kick in the behind and then take them off your list. It seriously sucks to be used....

Also emoboys are REALLY annoying...

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:17 pm
RainbowPop26
Wow. Softball and dance...I was never the athletic type...I barely made it through a season of marching band rofl .

Your friends will come around or they aren't truly friends.

Your aunts...sound highly obnoxious to say the least...I know you say they are family but a. Family isn't everything and b. If they are calling you names that's pretty darn abusive. Are they over 18? I am assuming you are under 18 being that you said you are in high school this next year. If they are playing that game where they push everyone around you probably should try your best to steer clear of them.

Meebo? What's a meebo? You should give a anyone who begs you for stuff a quick mental kick in the behind and then take them off your list. It seriously sucks to be used....

Also emoboys are REALLY annoying...

i was so jam-packed this year....choir, softball, dance team, AND school band

me and my friend are actually speaking now again so everything is all good and patched up there!

i don't even know how my aunts really are cause they're so nice around me and my other cousin but apparently when we aren't around they act crazy. Oh they weren't calling me names it was my grandma and my mother they were bothering for one thing. one of them got in a fist fight with my grandma, who NEVER fights unless extremely necessary. then that same night the other one threatened my mother who wasn't even THERE when the fight happened. and just recently the duo tried to gang up on my great-grandpa, my grandma, and my other aunt. they're definitely a lot older than me and yes i am under 18. My family just plans to avoid them from now on I think so i'll just have to see how it goes :S

From now on if anyone chats me more than once asking for money im deleting them off my friend list.

i've never met any emoboys before since i go to a preppy school and all so i dunno what they're like redface

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 am
July 10th, 2012

- yum_strawberry yum_cupcake yum_strawberry

Okay I am annoyed again. This is going to be a quick little post so don't expect a paragraph or anything. A user sent me a PM just this morning. He is faking being a moderator and asked me for my password. Now I've gotten several of these messages from users. And frankly? It is getting. on. my nerves. But anyway, I reported the PM but I told the user that if he sent me those messages again I am reporting him since I currently don't know how to sweatdrop . By the way the user is Jacob_Reporter so if you receive a PM from him asking for your password do NOT give it to him. He is a hacker most likely. Okay I'm done with my little rant post here so byeeee!

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:57 pm
July 10th, 2012

I didn't think I'd be posting twice today but oh well...I can't even breathe right now I am crying so much. So, my great-grandma, who i am really close with, had a stroke earlier this summer in June. She was in the hospital for a while but they let her out just recently. But now she had to go back to the hospital because she wasn't feeling well. She's been there ever since but now she has pneumonia. And just today my mother told me that she had another stroke. And I'm just sitting here, crying my eyes out, because all I want is for her to get better but it feels like she is slowly slipping away from me. I can't even continue this post because my vision is becoming so blurry from these tears that I can't see the screen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
July 10th, 2012

I didn't think I'd be posting twice today but oh well...I can't even breathe right now I am crying so much. So, my great-grandma, who i am really close with, had a stroke earlier this summer in June. She was in the hospital for a while but they let her out just recently. But now she had to go back to the hospital because she wasn't feeling well. She's been there ever since but now she has pneumonia. And just today my mother told me that she had another stroke. And I'm just sitting here, crying my eyes out, because all I want is for her to get better but it feels like she is slowly slipping away from me. I can't even continue this post because my vision is becoming so blurry from these tears that I can't see the screen.

Oh hon, i'm so sorry... emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Oh hon, i'm so sorry... emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

it's okay im just so massively stressed about her but i think im going to visit her tomorrow so i'll see how it goes sweatdrop redface

thanks for the hugs emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces