Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Home of James Ortiz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm
A quaint home that was made by James' own hands. The house is fairly large and roomy for it's one floor frame, though it could be because it was made with magic. It lies in the middle of the woods out of sight of any nearby cities. The only way to it is a long, winding road that has been concealed also with magic. The only way to find the house is if James lets you find it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
Mina ~

“I’m getting tired so I can sleep, I want to sleep so I can dream, I want to dream so I can be with you.”

Mina was sitting in the back of the delivery truck with her hands
handcuffed behind her back for quite some time now. She wondered
what type of master she would be receiving, since she has
had quite a wide variety of masters in the past. After about an
hour in the truck, it finally came to a screeching hault, and the doors
opened. Two guards stepped inside the van to pull her out, but
Mina stopped them. "Now, now, I can do it myself. I may be a slave
but I am NOT a rag doll."
She said to the guards. They merely
nodded since it meant they had less work.

Mina approached the door of her new master's home, knocked on
the door, and just sat there and waited, while the guards quickly
followed behind her to give her master the keys to her handcuffs and
her papers. Mina's clothes were ragged and dirty, and she even had a few cuts and bruises along her face and body since the other guards,
not these, treated her harshly. It wasnt a fun lifestyle, the life of a slave,
but she learned that submission keeps a slave from getting broken
bones. Mina let out a sigh as she waited, wanting to meet this
master as soon as possible so she knew exactly what she was
in for.

BabyWafflez

BabyWafflez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:29 pm
Germanic Depression

ooc: Oh and by the way, if you go somewhere for a few days like vacation or something, please warn me before you go >.< please and thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:31 pm
(I promise that I will make a prettier post with a picture, but photobucket isn't working for me at the moment. And don't worry, I will warn you. :3 )

James Ortiz

Laying lazily on the couch James stared up at the ceiling trying to decipher any pictures in the dirt markings that were created over the years. His tiger cub rested on his chest and he pet it softly and absentmindedly. He was bored and trying to wait patiently for his new slave to get here, although he wasn't sure what to do with her once she arrived. However, he knew he didn't have to wait that long for them seeing as he felt them coming and allowed them through his barrier.

When there was a knock on the door James jumped to his feet, almost flinging the cub across the room with the force. The cub simply growled and tried roaring at him once it landed on its paws and chased after him towards the front door. He cursed and apologized to the cub under his breath, waving to it to back off. Once James reached the door he gripped the handle tightly and took a deep breath before opening the door slowly. "Yes? May I help you?" he asked casually, taking the moment to look over Mina. The cub also took that moment to dig his teeth into James' ankle. He yelped and turned to swat the cub away. "Back, Luscious, back!" he whispered fiercely and quickly looked back at the guards and the girl.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

BabyWafflez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
Mina ~

“I’m getting tired so I can sleep, I want to sleep so I can dream, I want to dream so I can be with you.”

Mina couldn't help but chuckle to herself a bit at the display put on
by what seemed to be his new master and his pet...tiger cub?
An odd pet, but strangely adorable. Mina loved animals, and she
would have probably given the cute little thing a giant tackle-hug
if it werent for these handcuffs keeping her hands behind her
back. The man standing before her was insanely tall. he
seemed to be at LEAST 6'8'', and here she was, a pathetic
little 5'3'' tall girl.

"The slave you ordered, sir..'' one of the guards said as he shoved
Mina forward towards him and placed the folder with her
paperwork on the ground, along with the key to her handcuffs on
the ground as well and walked back to the delivery truck with
his other guard friend. Mina merely glared at them and then
looked back at the tall man. "Are you the one who purchased me,
Sir?"
She asked him politely, trying to look up at him, but her eyes
could not break away from the adorable little cub on the floor.
It was so incredibly cute, even though it just bit whom she
supposed was her new master.

ooc: no problemo and thank jooo X3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 pm
James Ortiz

James huffed as he finally got the cub to sit still beside him and not attack his legs. His eyes shifted back to the girl and watched as she seemed engrossed with Luscious. Well, it was a good thing she liked him, because it would have been a big problem if she hadn't. After a moment he turned back to the guard who spoke once, shoved the girl, and dropped the papers on the ground before leaving. What inconsiderate fools. He'd make sure that they got lost on their way back to the main street for several hours. That would ensure that they would get in trouble when they got back to that wretched place they called a Center.

Eyes turning back to the girl James nodded slightly. "Yes, I am the one who bought you. You may go inside if you like. I'll get the key and papers while you get comfortable," he growled in agitation from the guards behavior. He bent over to grab the papers but the cub slipped in between his legs and grasped them in his jaws before running around the corner of the house to the backyard. "Luscious, you blasted cub! Bring that back!" He scowled at where the cub had disappeared and then retrieved the key before going inside the house. "I'll get the papers later then," he murmured gently.

(Sorry for replying really slowly. A friend came over and I was on skype. I'll try to pay more attention. xD)  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

BabyWafflez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:32 am
User Image
Mina ~

Mina could not help but smile, seeing how adorable the little cub
acted, even though if it seemed to be bothering her new master.
Mina followed him inside the house, then stood there awkwardly,
unsure of what exactly to do. Her hands were cuffed behind her back,
and she did not want to sit down on any of the furniture because
she did not want to get anything dirty and upset her new master,
since her clothing was a bit dirty.

Mina looked over her new master from top to bottom, examining him.
she did not exactly know what to expect from this new master.
He had a cute little tiger cub, so he could not be completely cold-
hearted. "Uhm..could you..?" She said a bit embarassedly as she lifted
her hands up a bit to show him her handcuffed hands. They were terribly
uncomfortable and they were even cutting into the skin around her
wrists because the guards whom handcuffed her put them on a
little bit too tight, probably on purpose, so every little movement caused
the handcuffs to cut deeper.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
James Ortiz

James was lost in thought as he fiddled the key in between his fingers, his eyes trained on his feet as he grumbled to himself. He was contemplating whether or not he was going to punish the cub for his bad behavior or blame himself for causing it. He wasn't sure since he didn't want to be too strict. He probably would have ignored the girl a little while longer if she hadn't spoken up, since he wasn't used to the company. His eyes wandered up to hers as he seemed slightly confused.

"Hmm?" He registered what she had said and his eyes widened in realization. "Oh, yes! Sorry." He smiled sheepishly as he gently grasped her wrists to unlock the cuffs. He was careful not to hurt her anymore than she was already. Once the cuffs were off he stuffed them into his pocket as well as the key. Now that she was free from any restraints James was unsure of what to do. "Well... Is there anything you want to do now?" He went to the couch and motioned her to sit down. "Do you want to rest for awhile?"

(Sorry, today has been hectic. I may be busy tomorrow as well... )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

BabyWafflez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:47 am
User Image
Mina ~

Mina went over to the couch and sat down on it as she was told to
do, then looked at her new master a bit quizzically. "Uhm..I believe
you mean is there anything you want me to do for you now?"

She questioned, putting a little bit of emphasis on the words 'me'
and 'you' so he understood her point. She was the slave. He was the
master. She had to do what he wanted her to do, not the other way
around, and not what she herself wanted to do. "And no thank you.
I am perfectly fine master."
She stated, looking up at him, fiddling
with her fingers a bit, a little nervous about this sort of situation.

She didnt know if this was a test to see if she was lazy or not, since
in the past, she only ever had cruel masters, besides the one old man
who took care of her and taught her how to control her powers of
nature. She did not want to upset this new master so soon, or else she
would be in store for a lot of abuse in the future, if this new master
was like the rest of them.

ooc: no problem! Take your time, i perfectly understand ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:20 am
User Image
James Ortiz

Glancing down at the perfectly composed girl James felt his smile disappear into a frown. Right. He forgot it was most likely going to be like this. He of all people should remember what it was like to be in this situation, however, he never wanted to think about it. Now he was trying to recall anything similar to this, so that he could figure out how to reply in the right manner. Nothing came to mind so he answered simply. "I do have something I'd like you to do for me, since it was the reason I bought you, but I don't think I should have you work quite yet. And please, do not call me master. My name is James. Which reminds me, what is your name?"

Since Luscious had stolen the papers he couldn't exactly remember it, which was probably rude of him. James went to sit beside the girl while keeping a good distance between them and relaxed, an amicable grin returning to his face. Suddenly he remembered a few things that he always wanted or craved when he was living during those harsh times with that degrading man. Grinning wider he gently pounded a fist against the back of the couch. "I know, you must be hungry! I can make you a sandwich or some noodles real quick, if you'd like. And you should probably drink plenty of water. I doubt you were given an adequate amount to keep your body functioning healthily."

(I am going to attend something at the end of the month, specifically on the 27-29, and I'm going to be preparing up until then. I'll be busy on some days and will only be able to post once. )
BabyWafflez

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

BabyWafflez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:45 am
Germanic Depression

Heyy sorry it's been so long! My computer crashed so I'm getting it fixed. I don't know how long it'll take the repair guy to fix it, but as soon as he does, I promise to reply!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:25 am
BabyWafflez

Heyy sorry it's been so long! My computer crashed so I'm getting it fixed. I don't know how long it'll take the repair guy to fix it, but as soon as he does, I promise to reply!

Same here. P:
I'm at a friends right now but I can still reply and stuff.
I'll wait for whenever you get back!~

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out