Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Quick question...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm
      About how common is the "everybody f*cks" and whole sexual attraction thing in schools?

Apparently we're doing the whole sexuality thing in school again, and considering i'm asexual.... Yeah.

You're hot! But not in that way! gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 am
I know i'm hot.

My air conditioner broke and i'm mad about it.  

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am
I am not sure what you are getting at. Are you asking how common it is for teens to have sex? I don't really know as hard to tell as I graduated and in college about to graduate from that. Some people lie about it though, buy I guess it's around the time people start dating or discussing who they would like to get with or think is hot.

I never really been involved with anyone with my consent or had many crushes besides a handful and that was more due to their personality and my emotional connection with them, so I can't really help. Sorry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:24 am
I don't understand what the question is.  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 am
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
I am not sure what you are getting at. Are you asking how common it is for teens to have sex? I don't really know as hard to tell as I graduated and in college about to graduate from that. Some people lie about it though, buy I guess it's around the time people start dating or discussing who they would like to get with or think is hot.

I never really been involved with anyone with my consent or had many crushes besides a handful and that was more due to their personality and my emotional connection with them, so I can't really help. Sorry. sweatdrop

Apparently there's a whole "everybody experiences sexual attraction" and "everybody wants/does have sex" thing. And, well, I kind of don't. I'm wondering how common that is.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:03 am
Dancehall Hysteria
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

Apparently there's a whole "everybody experiences sexual attraction" and "everybody wants/does have sex" thing. And, well, I kind of don't. I'm wondering how common that is.

well that's very difficult to tell.
It's certainly common for people to SAY they've had sex
but it's much more rare for them to actually have had it.
So this is a question i cannot truly answer,since most people don't have proof of their exploits since they normally don't take pictures and a girl's only proof would be a belly bulge a few months later.
I can say for myself that i've never had sex but i've had a sexual experience.  

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:07 am
Heartless_requiem
Dancehall Hysteria
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

So this is a question i cannot truly answer,since most people don't have proof of their exploits since they normally don't take pictures and a girl's only proof would be a belly bulge a few months later.

*facedesks* what i mean is that apparently the teachers will say that everybody experiences sexual attraction or whatever. ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:10 am
Dancehall Hysteria
Heartless_requiem
Dancehall Hysteria
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

*facedesks* what i mean is that apparently the teachers will say that everybody experiences sexual attraction or whatever. ^^;

oh pardon me,i totally misinterpreted that question XD

but yes they normally will,the common belief is that if you're human you wanna...well you know

but of course everyone has the right to not want to  

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:38 am
Heartless_requiem
Dancehall Hysteria
Heartless_requiem
Dancehall Hysteria
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

oh pardon me,i totally misinterpreted that question XD

but yes they normally will,the common belief is that if you're human you wanna...well you know

but of course everyone has the right to not want to

It's totally fine; don't worry about it. ^^

Daang it! gonk

And yes, yes they do.

thanks! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 pm
Your teachers are generalizing- so you can bring up that there are asexual people in the world and ask them to say most people (because asexuals are a minority so most people do experience sexual attraction) or you could let it slide if you don't feel safe/comfortable. Either way- best of luck! heart  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items