Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Big bro little sis for Dante Kazahana and I

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 am
User Image

Caroline
6 years
Female
Demon
Caroline is a shy girl but wants a family that she can call her own. She hopes to one day have that. She hates thunderstorms and loud noises. But she loves animals and sweet things. Caroline ran away from the orphanage she was staying at because no one wanted her there. She felt no one cared for her so she left and is now searching for her forever home. But she is scared that because she is a demon no one will want her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:22 am
alex
half demon
he is very caring for his baby sister.

http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:36 am
Caroline was ihe park holding her stuffed kitten close. She was alone and watching the other kids play with eachother at the playgrund. She saw the mommys and daddys watching them smiling. Then she sighed and a tear fell down her cheek. "Why doesn't anyone want me?" She asked herself looking into the eyes of her stuffed kitten. Blossom, her stuffed kitten, was more then just a stuffed animal. She was Caroline's gaurdian and wished that Caroline would beleve in herself. It was heart wrenching to see such a young girl all alone with no one to care for her. Everyday she sat by the play ground as if she was waiting for someone to come for her. But they never came so she slept under a tree and cried herself to sleep everynight.

Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:06 pm
alex came walking by. he saw the stuffed kitten a girl was holding, "Cute kitten. i had a sister who had one just like that."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 pm
Dante Kazahana

Caroline just looked at Alex and said "T-thank you mister." She was shaking wanting to cry but didn't she had so many bruises and scars from all the beatings she'd endured since she was 3 and most of them were old and sore. She then saw that Alex had wings. Normal humans couldn't see a demon's wings or true form unless they were willing to show them. Then Caroline looked down at Blossom and hugged her close. She was alone and had no one to help her nor take care of her. SHe had spend the last few days coughing up blood and it showed from how pale she was. Then she coughed from the sickness and had a really high fever but even through that she stayed in the cold. THen a little blood came out of her mouth and her face was red as a tomato.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:34 pm
"Hey are you ok?" He asked.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:47 pm
Dante Kazahana

Caroline hid her bloddy hand and said "Yes sir. I just haven't been feeling well." She then shivered a little. Since it was winter and it had snowed last night she was freezing cold. But unlike humans could last longer in really cold tempertures but not for much longer since she was still young. Then her stomach growled and she blushed a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:26 pm
he laughed and picked her up, "Your coming with me."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:55 pm
Caroline got a little scared but could sense that he wanted to help her. But then she thought to herself 'He wont want me for long when he sees what I am.' Then she hugged him and said "Mister can I show you something before I go with you. If I show you please don't get scared I wont hurt you. I promise." She said and got down before she started to glow and soon she was in her demon form. She looked at him sadly and said "Well what do you think?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games