Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
It Only Took One Time... For Me To Fall For You~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 am
Within a City there are two girls, sisters more like. Now this sounds normal, right? The two live together in their apartment, both parents are out on their business trips leaving the two alone. They go to the same school, classes, and same free periods, etc. However, there was one night where the two girls had a small party. Just a couple of their friends from school and it's pretty late, but it's Friday! C'mon... So one friend suggests they play spin the bottle, everyone's up for it until it lands on both sisters. So they have no choice but to go into the closet for 5 minutes, The first and oldest sister just say that they just lie and say that they kissed, but the little sister who is just a few weeks younger than her shakes her head knowing their friends are right outside the door. So they did it and things haven't been the same since. Both now have mixed feelings towards each other and with the parents business trip forced to extend, will the sisters continue on ignoring their hidden feelings? Or will they open up and start something completely new?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:56 pm
Can I join Layla? I'll be the younger sister.

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces