Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Amazing Spiderman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:58 pm
For a movie that was probably just put together to keep Sony's copyright of Spiderman from Marvel, it wasn't bad.

It was a little rushed and unrealistic, and needed more Gwen Stacy (because everything needs more Gwen Stacy), but it was cute and mostly entertaining.

I liked it more than the other Spiderman. Of course, I didn't really like that one, so I guess that's not hard.

Way better than Prometheus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:34 pm
Well I agree with you about prometheus,but I haven't seen the amazing spiderman yet.I'm kinda nervous to see what they've done to it but I have no doubts that it will still be a good watch  

[X]Harajuku[X]

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:19 pm
So many things are better than Prometheus. Like the main character and the pilot dude and the one lady who was in charge were way too good for that movie.

The movie definitely has a different feel than the previous trilogy. It's more character-based than action-based. Though the villain is a little ehh. They could have worked it a bit more, but that really didn't have much time to do Spidey's origins and have a main baddie plot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 am
I liked it more then the previous films. I read a lot of comics and I never thought Spidie talked enough smack in the first three.  

iceryu66

Aged Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items