Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ Area 1 [ Abandoned Shinto Village ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:50 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Grand Chevalier Haji
(( well if you stopped to read my used jutsu, you would see I used a jutsu that allowed me to sense you.))

{{OoC: You LISTED a jutsu. You didn't post him using it or even signing for it. You just listed it. And, again you didn't give a description of him finding Sypher. Just BAM. There he was.
Now...we can drop the subject mutually or I can call in another mod to end this.}}

{{Yes because people just randomly list jutsu and deduct chakra for justu that are merely listed and not used. Also you really shouldn't say anything about non signing since you merely flick your wrists and jutsu spawn. I posted that my shadow clone began to focus as the jutsu requires he told Peta where you were hiding since you were destroying everything in the area it wouldn't be that hard to exactly tell where you are.))

You still have to post using the jutsu. And I don't 'flick wrists' since before when you mentioned it, thank you very ******** much.

This is an exact quote from your freaking post.
"The clone opened its eyes and said something to Peta."
Said something. Oh yes. That's very descriptive post usage there. Said something.
And from the post before that
" Then pieces of earth began to rise from the ground and headed to crush him. Peta flashed through some handsigns and expanded his chest. He then released a powerful wind from his mouth which hit the giant slabs of earth and turned them back rolling fiercely in almost every direction crushing any other house or standing building that survived the onslaught of earth. Peta was looking around still not seeing Sypher anywhere. Yet he knew exactly where Peta was at all times, the only explanation would be that he was a sensor. "
Where, exactly are you using handsigns to use Kagura Mind's eye?
I'm done talking to you about this. Thank you very ******** much.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Quoting the wrong area, good ******** job.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 pm
[ Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]
Official Description: Kagura Shingan is a Ninjutsu technique used by Sound Shinobi Karin. Using her innate ability to sense Chakra, Karin can determine the location of her opponent, the size of an approaching unseen force and their Chakra capacity.
Guild Description: See official description. Limit of 10 km. ]& must remain still for 1 complete post during the activation.

Considering the amount of chakra used for the technique, Peta would have a very general idea of where Sypher was. ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:04 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Anonymous_Alcoholic

HajiWell where is the RIGHT area then? I took that from the post were you listed the jutsu used and I saw nothing DESCRIPTIVE that was worth quoting indicating you used that jutsu.

Anon- That's perfectly acceptable. My problem, Anon, is that he didn't write anything where he used it. There's not description from using it, Peta didn't 'determine' where Sypher was nor anything else listed in the description.
That is my issue. I don't care that he found Sypher. I'm annoyed that he didn't bother to put anything more in his post. He just 'found' Sypher rather then use any imagination to be more...illustrative about where Sypher was. I know I didn't specify where Sypher was hiding. So his hiding place was open to the imagination.

You have a point. There was no description of the technique.
Grand Chevalier Haji
The clone watched Sypher run off in a direction he then closed his eyes and began to focus once again as Peta landed next to him.
is WAY too general to count as using said technique.

I say since Peta is an NPC and this has dragged on WAY TOO GODDAMN LONG, just auto-kill him and move on.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:28 am

He is a run down building in a run down village not much to be imaginative about.
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Well since the Limit is 10 Km, I assume S rank would be 10 Km, A, 8 B, 6 C, 4 D, 2 E, 1 give or take a km or 2

User Image
Peta Hausen "The Black Reaper"
Jounin~Ninjutsu~Medic~Iwagakure~580/800 Chakra

Peta was walking as he falls to his knees, he seemed to be in pain. Blood slowly began to drip out of the corner of his mouth. His hand lightly grasped his shirt over his heart which was beating wildly. It seemed his time was up and it wasn't even at the hands of another shinobi like he wanted. Someone fit to take his life some strong enough to do it. His medical jutsu kept him alive long past his time. He fell to his side and then on his back and looked up at the sky."I wonder if Aki ran away...it'd be just like her too."Peta raised his hand which was formed into a seal. Maybe he should do one more jutsu...and blow the entire area away. Now that would be what he SHOULD do but Peta smirked and dropped his hand."Too lazy..." He muttered as he closed his eyes and drifted into an eternal sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Feeling the chakra fade away, Sypher resurfaced from his hiding area, standing quietly. For a moment, he didn't move then started across the roof tops. As he went, Ima returned from where ever he'd been hiding, stalking the edges and Sypher joined up with him, letting his senses drift. He was searching for Aki and the rest of the team, slowly letting himself drift back into the dark recesses of his shared mind. By the time he landed, Syy was back in charge and shivering in the after effect of the emotional heat Ugh....I think I have a head cold thanks to this... he swallowed and glanced around, searching visually and with his abilities to locate Aki.

After searching for well over half a day, Syy was forced to admit that Aki had escaped Its not...its not our fault. Yoo's words were quiet but Syy wasn't listening as he started back. He'd have to report this to the Mizukage...

((Exits back to Kirigakure))

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:54 am
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The fight was going on, but all the fellow Zay was facing was recollecting was the demolition of his home. Well... he was somewhat correct in his statements. All for the glory of Kirigakure, Alzayr and his fellow genin had burst into Iwagakure, simply for the sake of rank and prestige. It was a matter of pride. He'd only destroyed building in his second fight, but others... It hadn't been so lucky. Collateral for a village mostly abandoned. Operatives left functioning for the village had been scattered to the wind, and among all else, it was Makoto and himself who walked free with their names known, having entirely skipped the genin rank. It was more than a fight to the death, it was a vendetta.

"I watched nothing burn, but that won't change anything," the monk expressed simply, as he exhaled once. The state of Power wasn't the only way for him to boost his own strength. He focused for a moment, and released chakra through himself, soaking into his limbs, making use of Shunkan no Hagane's Instant of Steel. The world seemed to slow for a moment, it was the best he could do to describe the sensation. The longsword in his grasp flashed to life, draining his chakra some. It only dance with heat along its edge, but it would be more than enough. In the monk dashed, and the blade came down with a force and speed so quickly, the blade being only the first strike. The way Alzayr had swung, it was time for the pressures to fall and fill in the vacuum, Shunkan no Hagane's Hydra Strike ringing against the blade several times over.

[State of Control]
[Vorpal Blade: Passive]
[410/565 Chakra]
[4/20 Trance]
[Samehada Engorged: 60 Chakra]
[Ho-oh Tsume: 25/200 Chakra]
[○ Instant of Steel
Complex :: S-Rank 135 (Chakra/2)
A change to the physical state that doubles the speed of all blade techniques and halves the user’s reaction time. This state lasts for ten posts.]
[Hydra Strike: B Rank Simple: To put it simply, vortex in air behind the blade causes extra "strikes"]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:58 am
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Chuunin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

As the airship approached the Abandoned Shinto Village, Okabe pulled out his hands from his clay pockets and pulled out a small clay bird, he looked at it, it was clearly visible to everyone on the airship. Okabe walked over to a window and the clay bird, now perched on top of Okabe's index finger. He rough the bird into his coat and the clay doll hid into his large jacket, he then stuck both hands back into the clay pouches, this time planning to produce two more! The clay bird stayed near the Okabe, out of sight under his jacket. He was readying his arsenal for what was to come... not with UHV, but his clash with Kirigakure shinobi.

AandOE

AC :: 2,650 AC
Ryo :: 500
Chakra Lvl :: [ 300 cP ] - [ 10 cP ] = [ 290 cP ] out of [ 310 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 280 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 280 sP ] out of [ 280 sP ]
Jutsu's ::

- One C1 Bird Produced

Shī Wan [ C1 ] x2
Description: One of the most basic and versatile forms of explosive clay, created from a single palm mouth. The user creates small animated dolls, often resembling animals. Depending on the variation created, they will retain the abilities of the creatures they where modeled after. ( For example, those resembling birds can still fly, spiders can crawl and climb, etc. ) This feature combined with their minor yet still effective explosive power, makes them excellent for all sorts of operations.
Guild: Takes 1 complete post for the earthen element to be shaped from the eaten materials, with the next post emitting the creature from the mouth that was used.

Reductions ::
Passive Attributes ::
Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:01 pm
Azzurro Skyde

Aside from the high waters and very delicious looking mushrooms lining everything, the extinct village was quiet as the flyer touched down behind a grove of tall bamboo. In the near distance, a neigh could be heard, as well as someone talking to the horse, trying to settle it down from the flyer's ruckus. The man, after moving the horse back into a one stall stable, peeked his head around a dilapidated corner to survey the direction of the flyer's last position. Sticking a hand out, he waved silently to try to gain attention. Certainly, if he knew he was alone, the man would have called out to the compatriot. However, something was weighing heavy on his mind. Looking everything like those new grunts on the ship, only without armor and with a heavy brown cloak instead, the man was well built for the so called simple life.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"

Okabe felt the chakra forge the clay dolls in his mouths, Okabe raised his hands and created two moles made of clay. They were the every grey light desert looking color clay has, and had a pointed head with two holes; one on each side of the head as eyes. Their bodies were no larger than the palm of Okabe's hands and were almost pear shaped, the large end being the bum of the the mole. The front hands of the mole were pointed and perfect for digging, and the back legs were well shaped. There was a large spot on the back that was perfect for a rune, and that was what he was going to make. One of the moles crawled up Okabe's shoulder to free one of his hands and he jolted chakra into his palm, it was Sensory Chakra, although not as strong as a Sensory Class shinobi's use of the Hunting Dog technique, it was still useful. Okabe inscribed on the back of one of the moles a rune meaning hunter in kanji. He then wrote the same on the back of the other mole. This was just as he heard the sound of a horse in the far off.
Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ] Learned

He dropped the moles and the two dropped onto the ground, quickly finding their home under the grounds below. One dashed off underground to investigate and try to find enemies, it would stay dormant underground for a while... The other was stationed to stay under the group of UHV soldiers, err... Okabe's mind skipped as he looked over to see a man waving over at him, Okabe raised an eyebrow and looked back to the other UHV members, these men... Okabe had to protect them, they were not supposed to be here, this was not their battle from what Okabe could see. He silently walked over to the mans location and looked at him, his Sound headband wrapped loosely around his neck. "Are you a Union member?" Okabe looked around at the mushrooms straying about on the ground. There were so many, and of so many colorful varieties. These were knew, they must've... Okabe glanced up to the sky, already seeing the day pass by quicker than ever. "Where is everyone? What's happening?" Okabe looked at the man with a strong will at his back and a feeling of judgment fall onto him. Okabe hid his hands in his jacket and placed one hand, this time to eat more clay... he was going to produced one more clay doll, this one however was a bit more, deadly.

AandOE

Chakra Lvl :: [ 290 cP ] - [ 50 cP ] = [ 240 cP ] out of [ 310 cP ]
Jutsu's ::

- One [1] C1 Bird (Out of sight)
- Two [2] C1 Moles (Out of sight)

Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ]
Description: After inscribing a personal rune on something, the user can track the affected object over great distances so long as the rune remains. Each activation gives the user a general direction in which to travel, becoming less useful the farther away the rune is. Being in the same thread will point directly toward the rune, ignoring any obstacles such as walls; being in the same subforum points toward the general location; being in an adjacent subforum (such as in the lands surrounding a Village, or the Village Crossroads) gives the user a vague sense of where to go; and beyond that it is, generally speaking, useless beyond determining which hemisphere of the planet the target is on.

Nendo Bunshin no Jutsu [ Clay Clone Technique ]
Description: Above all other clone techniques, this one functions with a powerful dual-role. It acts as a substitute and a trap for capturing the enemy. Made from clay, this clone can take attacks and capture the enemy by taking them into its own body. The clone shows its natural shape and gray color the instant it succumbs to an attack. When a weapon or limb makes contact, the clay will become more viscous, attempting to absorb and constrict the attacker. If exploding clay is added to the clone, it can be made to detonate after capturing its target. ( Please see Suicide Bombing Clone. )
Guild: Takes 1 complete post for the earthen element to be shaped from the eaten materials, with the next post emitting the creature from the mouth that was used. It carries a quarter of the physical skill from the user for a C-ranked amount, if they opt out of using explosives. If the user uses the full A-ranked amount for using clay (for explosive properties), the physical skill is an eighth of the user's.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 pm
Azzurro Skyde

The horse nickered as his rider conversed with the shinobi. "That's right. We were on the way to Kirigakure when we happened upon a bunch of traveling shinobi. I think we killed one of them, but the rest took us out. I barely escaped with my war horse, Jim-Bo. Name's Ricky, how do you do." A flight of birds cawed, escaping from a grove to the west. Ricky's eyes traveled up to them, to which he hugged the wall a little tighter. "There's been some outlaws trailing me for the past day. I can't tell if they're shinobi or not, but they have a lot of skill. Those birds have been my only warning signs lately. Think I'll grab my horse and get to the ship now." Turning around, he looked all around, craning his neck, before sprinting for the stable. Unlocking the stable's gate, Ricky took the reins, mounted Jim-Bo the War Horse, and took off for the flyer's location. As he exited the safety of the abandoned village on the eastern side, the dreaded raiders descended on the western part, torching a few of the buildings while kicking up some loud hoots and hollers. From Okabe's location, he could not immediately see them, but there were 3 raiders within the village limits, with 2 more on the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"

So the man and his horse were UHV soldiers, and his group had been ambushed? They were not skilled if they only killed one while his entire group was massacred, however it was admirable he was the survivor. "I'm Koga, and I'm doing a lot better than you right now, getting on the airship is a good idea. I'll take care of these bandits." Okabe brought his hand out of the clay pouch and felt the chakra form, he brought out his hand and the clay mouth opened up and spewed out clay, the clay formed a perfect clone of Okabe as Ricky and Jim-bo took off to the airship. Okabe looked at the clone, the sounds of the raider's approached slowly, but surely they were coming. As the UHV members left, the two Okabe's nodded and the clay clone began to run along the roads of the street to find the raiders, it hid around corners and peeked around them, sneakily roaming the Village. Okabe Shunshin'd to the rooftops and perched up on the top of the Shinto Village's church roof. He sat silent and sunk his hand in his clay pile once more, this time his other hand formed the Ox handsign and the fuuton chakra around him activated. "Kyarijji bakuhatsu, Kunai no Hensō o Bakuhatsu." The wind's around him picked up and the clay bird doll flew up off of Okabe out from under his jacket. It flew up high with the other birds to the area the birds had flown away. When the Clay Kunai was done, Okabe would be able to shoot it at the opponent. He scanned the areas of the village from his perch and silently analyzed every aspect, where were the raiders? Were they shinobi, did any of them have armour?

Okabe glanced down to the ground and pulsed his chakra to the Hunting Dog Runes on the Moles, one was headed to the group of raider's, while the other was hanging around Okabe's area now.

AandOE

Chakra Lvl :: [ 240 cP ] - [ 40 cP ] = [ 200 cP ] out of [ 310 cP ]

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.
Jutsu's In Use ::

- One [1] C1 Bird (Out of sight, In Sky)
- Two [2] C1 Moles (Out of sight, Underground)
- One [A] Ranked Clay Clone (On Ground, Investigating)

Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ] (Passively)
Description: After inscribing a personal rune on something, the user can track the affected object over great distances so long as the rune remains. Each activation gives the user a general direction in which to travel, becoming less useful the farther away the rune is. Being in the same thread will point directly toward the rune, ignoring any obstacles such as walls; being in the same subforum points toward the general location; being in an adjacent subforum (such as in the lands surrounding a Village, or the Village Crossroads) gives the user a vague sense of where to go; and beyond that it is, generally speaking, useless beyond determining which hemisphere of the planet the target is on.

Kunai no Hensō o Bakuhatsu [ Exploding Kunai Disguise ]
Element: Bakuton & Maruton
Description: Okabe will feed clay to one of his mouths and give the clay explosive chakra, he will then mold it into the shape of a kunai. After the clay is formed, he will form a handsign and the clay kunai will transform into an exact duplicate of any other of Okabe's kunai's. This clay kunai is considered to work like any other projectile and is treated as a kunai. Once thrown, Okabe can bring up his handsign and make the kunai explode at any point of it's travel, or after. Okabe takes [1] post to produce one kunai, he must know [ C1 ] and if the kunai comes into contact with fire or any Katon jutsu, of C rank or higher it will immediately explode.

Kyarijji bakuhatsu [ Exploding Carriage ]
Element: Bakuton & Fuuton
Description: After creating a clay model, Okabe will drop the model, and form the ox handsign, he must hold this handsign for the first post of the jutsu. A small gust of wind will pick up the model and carry it around Okabe in a orbit for [2] two posts, the model is moving at a quick pace and Okabe can position the orbit of the model while he is paying attention to fuuton chakra. Okabe can fire off the model with centripetal force, however it is not very accurate. Wit extra chakra added to the jutsu, the wind will pick up carrying the model almost at a speed to leave it in a blur for the naked eye, the accuracy of the jutsu also increases greatly.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:12 pm
Azzurro Skyde

Slightly to Okabe's north, one of the moles tracking the raiders was following well alongside his clone. The three raiders inside the village weren't difficult to find by any means, due to their penchant for lighting buildings on fire as they made a beeline directly through to the center of the village. They didn't seem to be too well dressed either, as they were wearing simple green clothing, with no visible markings. The fire they were producing was at an E-rank level, indicating that their knowledge of jutsu was at a mere academy rank. Hah! So much for raiding, ne? Pausing at the outskirts, the two stragglers stayed to the shadows more. What little could be seen of them as they hopped through the insides of the non-burning buildings on their path around the edge of the village was that of exceeding bulk covered by black cloth. Their landings on dirt, wood, and stone all had the same disjointed, inhuman sound of clacking puppets. Given enough time, both groups would eventually meet up at the same spot on the other side of the village, heading for the flyer, and even though the three idiot raiders weren't aware of Okabe, they'd still torch his building on their way by him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"

The eyes of a new form of justice watched the three raiders dash down streets lighting buildings flame. The men had no reason to light this place aflame, but it was not Okabe's land... why would he need to care if this whole place was lit aflame? He wouldn't, however his sense of justice, which he struck down his Mentor, Suoh Kuroh down, with was has strongest weapon. The reality was that Okabe was going to have to stop them, they were headed to his building. The Clay Clone, heard sounds and hid behind a building as the men ran past, the Clone looked at them and saw the use of a fire technique, but did that mean they were shinobi?

Back at his perch he looked down and felt this was necessary, looking down to the mole that was around him underground hanging about, dashed out to under a building that was just out of view of the three raiders. Okabe could not see the two covered in black cloth, nor did he sense their presence. He continued on his with duties with the raiders. The mole passed under a building, and Okabe's hand was pulled out of the clay pouch. Okabe's hand that was holding the Ox handsign switched to Dragon, and in his other hand, a kunai slid out of his clay mouth. "Katsu." The mole under the building erupted and blew up, blowing up the building and creating a large splash just beside the raider's position. the explosion was loud and powerful, sending debris upwards.

The purpose of the explosion was to grab the attention of the raiders, to see how they would react. Would they react with fear or would they go and investigate, or would they be dumbfounded like caveman seeing a wheel for the first time? Were they trained to react... and if they weren't, was anyone else in the area trained TOO be... he let go of the kunai in his hand, and it was caught by the gust of wind of the Exploding Carriage. It began to spin around Okabe faster and faster, the orbit fixing itself around Okabe, as he looked onto the Raider's only a bit ahead of him beside the explosion. They were bare so would they die from a single kunai? More than likely...
y

AandOE

Chakra Lvl :: [ 20 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 200 cP ] out of [ 310 cP ]

Jutsu's In Use ::

- One [1] C1 Kunai (On Okabe)
- One [1] C1 Bird (Out of sight, In Sky)
- One [1] C1 Moles (Out of sight, Under a Building) - [ Detonated! ] -
- One [1] C1 Moles (Out of sight, Pursuing Raider's)
- One [A] Ranked Clay Clone (On Ground, Pursuing Raider's)

Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ]

Kyarijji bakuhatsu [ Exploding Carriage ]
Element: Bakuton & Fuuton
Description: After creating a clay model, Okabe will drop the model, and form the ox handsign, he must hold this handsign for the first post of the jutsu. A small gust of wind will pick up the model and carry it around Okabe in a orbit for [2] two posts, the model is moving at a quick pace and Okabe can position the orbit of the model while he is paying attention to fuuton chakra. Okabe can fire off the model with centripetal force, however it is not very accurate. Wit extra chakra added to the jutsu, the wind will pick up carrying the model almost at a speed to leave it in a blur for the naked eye, the accuracy of the jutsu also increases greatly.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers