Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Darius' Abode Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:42 am
The last house that Darius ever bought. It is an old gothic style home, the outside decaying, the paint chipping, and things looking as if they will fall apart any minute. It is one of the original gothic mansions made from the Victorian era, though that doesn't mean it is in the original land it was made on. The inside is a lot better, kept together by magic. The house is in the middle of the black woods, protected by the myths of it being haunted created by the nearest cities and villages.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius drove as fast as he could, at the same time driving slow enough to not seem like a maniac. He always drove like this when he had company so he could hurry home but he also wanted to have enough time to actually talk to whoever he was with. His house was far enough away that a good conversation could be picked up. Except this time he drove with a little too much attention. He had to concentrate on the road or else he would get distracted by the half-dragons and end crashing. Not that that was fatal or too harmful to any of them. At least he hoped.

While still keeping his eyes on the road Darius spoke up, projecting his words to the back of the car. "I do not know if you can tell, but I am not a simple human, demon, or lowly creature. I would like if you wouldn't hold what I am against me, especially since I did not choose to be born this way. I will not threaten you with my abilities unless you manage to be extremely hazardous to my work. My father was the first and original Death, or Grim Reaper, and my mother was a Wraith, though that part is slim in me now. My father is not moved on or dead, but he is gone from this realm. I took over when he left since I am his first heir." That is competent, he added in his head.

[[OOC: BTW: Development in Darius' story. xD Hope you like. ;3 ]]

kats_demonic_resistance

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image
You'd said we'd never get this far
You said your words, we've played our parts
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

So, you think you know how this story goes

User Image
The two sat in silence in the back, Lyxander's head resting gently on Deveraux's shoulder. when he spoke, the two listened only for Deveraux to give a small chuckle.

"hmm... that would explain the strange aura you've got...." he murmured, looking out the window for a minute. "if you're not going to use your powers on us, then i suppose we don't have to worry too much..." he added, a flicker of a smirk on his lips, quickly hidden by a look of extreme protection as he looked to his elder brother.

"...when would you be working.....?" Lyxander rose an eyebrow at his master, absentmindedly braiding his black and purple hair. so he's death..... he might need to know about the hunters then.... and about Father..... he thought to himself, glancing up to his brother, who nodded grimly, as if he could read his twin's thought through that single look.
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Sit down, are you ready for this?
Shut up, are you ready for this?
Stand up, are you ready for this?
Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius was only slightly concerned after he had told them what he was. The thought of them acting differently was definitely something he couldn't bare compared to most other people. He stole a quick glance through the rear view mirror to see if their reaction was bad or good. Hearing Deveraux chuckle slightly calmed his nerves. "As I said, I will only use them if you interrupt my work, unless for a good reason, or if I feel you need to be punished. I don't just completely take souls, I can weaken them as well as any power linked to you. Though I doubt I'll have any reason to do so?"

Lyxander inquiring about his work made him just as antsy as the question they asked back at the Center. Mainly because Darius was supposed to be working right now and he had only stopped when his sister called to inform him about the two slaves. If he just blatantly admitted that he had stopped work to get them then they would no doubt begin to suspicion him. "I usually work from 10 in the morning to 11 at night. However, every so often I take a break for one day, and today happened to be it." After saying this lie Darius realized he would not be able to do work if he was going to make them believe him and it made him frown. He would have to start an hour earlier tomorrow if he was going to catch up.

[[OOC: Sorry for not replying in a while. ;3; My stupid computer was freaking out again! D: ]]

kats_demonic_resistance

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image
"alright....." Lyxander nodded lightly as he sat up and slid off his brother's lap, going over to look out the window. "we should be able to keep ourselves occupied in that time." he grinned, looking to his brother once more.

Deveraux gave a tiny nod and then sighed. "uhm.... just a question, but did the info the center had on us mention anything about our family? besides our being siblings?" he mumbled, one of his hands shifting into a claw for a minute while he picked at a series of intricate, almost tattoo like, scars on his arm.

{its fine~ i understand entirely!!! 3nodding }
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius nodded slightly as he glanced back again. He was glad that they would be able to keep themselves entertained for that time. But it also made him feel a little saddened that he was leaving them to their own device when he should be making them do something. Sighing lightly he shook his head and looked at Deveraux. "It might have, but I didn't exactly read any of it. Why, is there something I must know about them? Must I be worried about them?" The last part made him scoff. What would the being of Death be worried about? He could not die, even if he wanted to. Not yet at least.

Slowing down considerably Darius drove through a small village that was set up just outside of a dark forest. The villagers here would all despise Darius if they knew that he lived inside the forest, so he drove slowly so as not to cause the villagers to pay any attention to him. And for extra caution he also had the windows tinted. If they managed to find out they would try to curse him and try to form a mob against him. It was always a hassle if that happened. He knew that one of these days he was going to have to get a car meant for driving through the forest, or build a road that only he could get to. "Almost home," he murmured as he finally passed the village.

[[OOC: ]]

kats_demonic_resistance

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image
sighing, Lyxander shook his head. "tha prépei na échete den tha megalósei .... den boreí na deíxei aftí ti forá ...." he mumbled, giving his brother a rather icy stare.

"well, its more along the lines of those who are after our family...." Deveraux drawled, ignoring his brother's scoldings for the moment. "there's a small group of bounty hunters after us.... i figured it'd be best to let you know in case they decide to stop in...." he shrugged, glancing nervously to his elder. "chreiazótan na gnorízei. allá egó den tha po to állo prágma ektós kai an nomízete óti eínai anankaía tis ." he grumbled, both of them rather on edge at that moment.

{translations~
you shouldn't have brought it up.... they might not show up this time....

he needed to know. but i won't tell him the other thing unless you feel its necessary.}
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius humphed as he shook his head. A scowl formed on his face as he clenched the wheel harder. "If they do appear, you both better hope it isn't when I am working. Especially not when I'm working." Letting one hand go of the wheel he held it over his face, his tone softening sorrowfully as he spoke the last sentence. Luckily he didn't need to watch out any longer, since the magic would bring him safely to the house no matter what.

"Why must I put up with this nonsense whenever I think I can have these living beings mingle with my nonexistent life? I hate having to fix the mess when I have to kill anyone before their time is up." Letting out one more groan he pulled up to the house. His mood didn't seem pitiful any longer as he began to speak. "Well, no matter, I already got both of you and I won't simply take you back for such a petty inconvenience. We are here anyway." Killing the engine he quickly slipped the keys into his pocket as he got out of the car.

kats_demonic_resistance

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image
"we should be able to handle them ourselves if you're working, as long as they don't have silver weapons, we're fine." Deveraux shrugged and slipped out of the car, helping his brother out carefully.

"we don't want to cause you any trouble, really.... we'll try to keep them from bothering you if they show up." Lyxander sighed, fidgeting with one of his necklaces while he leaned on his brother. his silver eyes shifted around quickly, taking in their surroundings rather fast before he sighed and looked back to his new master. "you've got a lovely home."
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius shook his head as he looked over at the two, raising a hand slightly. "No, no, that is not how I treat such affairs. If I bought you two to fight then I would have done so for intruders coming for me, not for you. I'd rather you both not get hurt over something I can personally deal with quickly anyway. Unless you know you can fend them off successfully without harm then I won't interfere with you fighting." Part of it was also that if he found them harmed, he would most likely baby them until they got better.

Walking towards the front porch Darius scoffed teasingly. "Trouble. I think I've asked for it by bringing you two home with me. I will just have to suffer the consequences. Don't feel guilty when I am the one who bought you." He halted suddenly and looked up at the house before continuing to the door just as suddenly. "Indeed." Before he reached the door it burst open and two females came out and hugged Darius. Chuckling he hugged them back and kissed their foreheads gently. "Girls, I want you to meet our new guests." Their heads poked out from either side of him and they gawked at the two.

[[OOC: Lol, he's being all melodramatic. xD And click his picture!~ o: I found new pictures for Kit and Kala!~ =D They is all grown up. *sniffles* <3 ]]

kats_demonic_resistance

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image
looking to each other once again, the twins sighed. "we'll be able to handle it" they shrugged, keeping close to each other.

when the two girls appeared in the doorway, Lyxander clung to his brother's hand tightly, slightly afraid of girls after their last few mistresses. "u-uhm... h-hi..." he mumbled, waving at them slightly.

Deveraux, sensing his twin's distress, wrapped a protective arm around him and smiled at the girls calmly. "hello, ladies." he purred, his pale blue eyes glimmering as he looked at them. they were kind of cute, he'd admit that, but, him and his brother both found their master far more interesting to look at then the young ladies at his sides.

{ohmigoshness they're so cute~ which is which???? >x>}
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius turned around to face Lyxander and Deveraux, his smile slipping away to a serious expression. "These two girls are my servants. They help me with my work when I become too busy. They do not talk and I'd rather you not try to speak to them. Unless, of course, you want to ask them to do something for you. I give you permission to request small tasks of them." He glanced down at the two and they nodded.

To show that they understood they stepped towards the two and bowed to them. They did not stand until they heard their names being said. "Their names are Kala and Kit. Alright, enough with the introductions. Let's all go inside." The girls quickly scurried back through the doors and disappeared. "Do not be afraid of them. They will not be allowed to touch you unless you consider them a friend," he said to Lyxander before following the girls inside.

[[OOC: Kala: dark hair Kit: light hair ]]

kats_demonic_resistance

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image
Nodding lightly, the twins followed him inside, still close together.

Lyxander gave a tiny nod and chewed on his cheek as he glanced from Darius to the two girls, and, despite his words, he still couldn't help but feel nervous. "o-okay..." he mumbled, still clinging to his brother.

"he's ...more then a bit nervous around girls after our past few mistresses..." Deveraux murmured, hugging his brother. "they didn't seem to want to accept that he doesn't find girls attractive. thought they could break him of it." he huffed, shaking his head.

{thankies~}
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

Germanic Depression

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius watched Lyxander carefully and sighed when he was still upset with the girls there. He felt a little saddened that he could not help ease the feeling. "If you still feel like you cannot handle their presence then you may demand them to leave. They will do as you say, unless I order them otherwise." He looked over at the girls and nodded. They seemed disappointed, though their features didn't change at all, as they nodded back and took their leave. They obviously didn't know what the problem was.

Darius motioned them to follow him as he entered the living room. "And he's allowed to. I won't force him to not be afraid. He'll have to get over that fear himself or not at all if he chooses. I can only assure you that they won't try to do as your previous mistresses tried." A grin spread across his face as he chuckled. "They are, after all, not attracted to men or women alike. They are asexual almost. They serve me wholeheartedly and cannot process such emotions or hormones that might interfere with their work. Unless I ordered otherwise." Thankfully he was not wired like that.

kats_demonic_resistance

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image
the two followed him, Lyxander much calmer with the two girls gone.

"th-thanks..." the elder mumbled, pulling a hand through his hair. "i'm really not good at all when i'm around girls..." he mumbled, chewing on his lip.

"so, if you have them, why did you need us?" Deveraux asked, raising an eyebrow. certainly, there had to be a reason; and it wasn't cleaning.
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

Germanic Depression

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items