Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Darius' Abode Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius gave them a careless shrug, a seemingly genuine action as he looked away a moment. "I'm not quite sure if I really need you at all. Perhaps just for company?" With a sigh he draped a hand over his face. "Even with the girls around they are just merely servants that live with me. They do not speak and we hardly ever interact in anything more than friendly gestures every once in awhile. It would be nice to just have someone around for something other than work."

After a moment of silence Darius finally looked up at the two and dropped his hand to his side. He turned and quickly walked away. He felt slightly irritated that he had shared part of his feeling about living mostly alone. It was something he should not have said to the two at all, so he decided to not give them a chance to dwell on it long. "Come, let's get you both settled into your rooms. Would you both rather have separate rooms or one? If you want to share a room but not a bed I can do that for you as well."

[[OOC: I'm still not back completely.~ o: ]]

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image
You'd said we'd never get this far
You said your words, we've played our parts
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

So, you think you know how this story goes

User Image
"company, we can manage." Lyxander hummed, fidgeting with his brother's fingers while holding his hand.

"a single room would be fine." Deveraux smiled, gently rubbing his thumb across his twin's hand. "we're fine with either sharing a bed or having separate beds" the dragon hummed, a flame sliding off his lips.
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Sit down, are you ready for this?
Shut up, are you ready for this?
Stand up, are you ready for this?
Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius looked at Lyxander a little incredulously at his response. It was just the way he said it that made him a little... what? How did he feel? Honestly, he couldn't pinpoint it. And it was such a simple thing to say so why was he getting so worked up? He wasn't used to being anything but a stoic grouch, with occasional sweetness towards his girls, Kit and Kala. But even if he didn't know what he was feeling in that moment, there may have been a chance that someone noticed he was flustered, and if he were normal when it came to his emotions he probably would have even... Blushed. Just a bit. And it was all these two dragon's faults. Who would have known a reaper would have a fetish for dragons?

With a quick cough to clear his throat, Darius quickly picked up his feet and motioned for the two to follow him once again. "Yes, that sounds doable," he admitted about the single room. But he was slightly concerned now if that was actually alright, or if they were merely saying that because they were used to having less. A man needed his own space, and having to share it with another man, whether or not they were siblings, didn't seem very comfortable. It wasn't like they had any items or clothing of their own to store, but Darius wouldn't let them stay that way for long. He would pamper them without a second thought, and they would be wise to figure that out soon and exploit it.

Moving to the rooms that were closer to his, that he rationalized was to make sure he could keep an eye on them in case they were up to no good, Darius stopped in front of a few oak doors, each door carved with various fantasy-like scenes. "You may pick whichever room you'd like. If you ever feel like you do not need to share, you are free to choose another one." He took his time to point up to the stairs that led up to the attic, the room that was made into his makeshift study and bedroom. "Up these stairs is where I work and sleep, though it will be unwise to disturb me during the times I mentioned earlier. However, during an emergency or any time out of my work, I will allow you to enter my chambers."

[[OOC: Even though this is a totally crap post layout I'm too lazy to change it right now. xD Also Kit and Kala's picture disappeared, no idea where it went. And holy crap the commentary I had with myself with this post was hilarious! XD ]]

pure t0rture

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image
Smiling down at the elder dragon, Deveraux slid his arm off his twin. "you pick, brother, i'm fine with whatever you want." he hummed, keeping a steady gaze on his twin

nodding up at his little brother, the smaller male took a few steps forwards and gently pushed open a door that had a forest carved into it, poking his head inside, he gasped, his brother quickly stepping up behind him.

".... dang... how'd you make this place look so much like a faerie forest?" he drawled, glancing over his shoulder to Darius.
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

blargh.... i hate the last weeks of school.... too much s**t going on =_=

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:40 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius waited rather impatiently behind the two as they both, or rather one, spoke about who would pick their room. It was such a short conversation, barely lasting a minute, yet it was apparently too long for the reaper. Having nothing else to do, or so he told himself, he took the opportunity to tentatively gaze over the two dragons. In the short time he looked he noted that despite their previous circumstances, their bodies were decently healthy. Though them being dirty did irritate him somewhat, he would have to wait for that.

Darius would have gawked longer, but the gasp had his attention instantly. He had a slight concern that an unwanted creature somehow entered his home and took up residence in one of his spare rooms. Not that it was the first time... Thankfully that wasn't the case as Deveraux seemed to explain with his next sentence, and he was slightly relieved. Actually, he was a bit miffed at what the dragon said. "I've been around for quite some time. I'm sure it isn't hard for me to be able to replicate a great many things." If there was one thing Darius could pride in, aside from his work, was the fact that he enjoyed exquisite fashion and decorations. "Is the room not to your liking? You should enter if there is nothing wrong," he insisted, impatient once again.

[[OOC: Psh, true dat, sista! P: Also I forgot that the oldest was short, and the younger one taller, so funny. xD ]]

pure t0rture

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image
Blushing lightly at being told to hurry up, Lyxander slid his finger's into his twin's, Lyxander gave a smile and pulled him into the room. "It's perfect." He hummed sitting on the bed and pulling his brother with him.
Thank you.... F-For getting us out of there...." He murmured, a gentle smile on his face as he fidgeted with his hair, much like a girl talking to her crush in a way.

"Really, thank you. It was getting unbearable to stay in there. I had half a mind to burn the place down were of not for the others stuck in cages." Deveraux grumbled, another flame sliding of his lips as he spoke, this one larger then the last.
User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

i meant to reply sooner >.<
but I basically came home and passed out from stress

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius was satisfied when the two finally entered the room. After all, most of the rooms couldn't be fully appreciated from just the door. All the details had to be seen up close. Not that anyone ever really noticed them anyway. There was no one who really could, most rooms undisturbed since they were built, seeing as Darius chose to be by himself most of the time. "I'm glad it suits your tastes." He nodded curtly as he fixated on the one playing with his hair like a child. "You're quite welcome. Honestly, that filthy establishment was incompetent when it came to handling you both. None of those filthy creatures deserved to even be in your presence, and should be culled for their disreputable actions."

Darius scoffed, the thought of such radiant creatures being treated so lowly just proof of how pathetic the slave owners and sellers were. Though he didn't really think of how the two would perceive what he just said about the both of them. "And I hope you can keep your fire under control. I'd prefer that the room not be aflame." His eyes watched the fire slip from males lips, slightly unsettled by the thought of one of them burning down his perfect little home... "If you are done checking out the room then you should probably go ahead and take a shower. There are various articles of clothing in the closet, but something should fit you."

[[OOC: It's fine, I wasn't able to reply to anything since I was pretty distracted busy yesterday... xD Honestly I'm surprised how little I was being interrupted today when I was actually watching 2 more kids than usual. o.o ]]

pure t0rture

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image

His cheeks turning a light pink as he was called out on his fire, Deveraux cleared his throat and looked away. "Forgive me, it's been a while since I was able to expel any flames. I'll have to take care of that later." he noted, finally looking back to his brother when the subject of showers came up.

"a shower would be lovely....." the older dragon hummed, his eyes glimmering. Fidgeting with his hair some more, Lyxander blushed and slowly turned to his brother. "I'll take the first one, okay?" he hummed, standing and facing Darius. "would you please show me to the bathroom?" he murmured, cheeks pink.

User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

dude, I know what you mean.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:37 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Seeing the dragon blush had Darius smiling very slightly, only a single corner of his lips lifting. "I understand, thank you. I'm sure it's not beyond your capabilities to control your flames," he encouraged in his own way. For some reason these two just made him less stern, anyone else and he would have made a dirty remark like "You better" before walking away like the sassy b***h he was. "Anyway, I'm fine with it as long as you don't catch anything on fire. Anything of mine, at least." The thought of perhaps sicking them on Willow was very tempting as it rose to the surface of his mind.

Darius nodded as they agreed to a shower, thankful and extremely relieved that they were willing to cooperate. Not that he would have minded too much, but he would have forced them to if they declined. Even the dragons weren't exempt from his germaphobic ways. Seeing the extremely timid brother step up and blush only made his smile slightly more visible. "Of course. Follow me." He headed down the hall back to where they first came. Some of the rooms had their own bathroom, but these ones didn't, and the only one was close to the stairs. He stopped at one of the plainer doors and opened it up to a spotless white bathroom. "This is the closest one I'm afraid. Unless you count the one in my room." He considered something else before he added. "If you or your brother are urgent then feel free to use mine."

[[OOC: I forgot how much of a pain it was being a VC in the guild... I almost edited your post without realizing! >3> Anyway sorry for taking forever. ]]

pure t0rture

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image

"thank you...." Lyxander hummed, stepping into the bathroom and smiling over his shoulder to Darius. "i don't take too long, but i'm afraid i might make a bit of a mess with all the dirt on me...." he frowned, noting the small smudges his bare feet had made on the bathroom tiles.

back in the other room, Deveraux had set about picking out clothes for his twin and himself, being careful about the sizes as well as the fabrics he chose. after a minute of deliberation over what colors to make the clothes, he gave a small grin and set the outfits on the edge of the bed before sitting down himself, humming a soft tune to pass the time.

User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

heh, crew in general, actually. I've almost done before xD
Also! I has an evil plan~ >=3

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:48 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

When the dragon made a comment about the dirt and his eyes fell on the dirtied floor Darius didn't know whether to laugh or groan in frustration. Like before, he remained calm and made no nasty remarks, having no desire to have the poor thing crying or upset in any way. "Just clean yourself up as best you can, Lyxander. If you look beside the shower there is a bench. Lift the seat and the towels are in there. After you are done drying off you can use another towel to wipe the floor so you don't dirty your feet again when you exit the room. Enjoy your shower, Lyxander." He stood there for a moment longer, waiting for the dragon to either dismiss him or shut the door in his face. Whatever came first.

[[OOC: I actually have done it before. I was soooo upset and felt so bad. ; 3; And what kind of plan? >w> ]]

pure t0rture

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image

Smiling again, the dragon nodded and turned to look at the bench he had mentioned, turning back to him once more. "thank you, again..... U-um... I-im... Gonna... Take my shower now:..." He stammered our, still pink in the face as he awkwardly closed the door. Turning back to the shower with a slow sigh, he went over and turned on the water, letting it heat up while he stripped out of his dirty clothes, laying his earring and necklace on the counter carefully before he slid into the now luke warm water. Letting out a frosty breath, Lyxander gave a smile as he watched the dirt melting off of his skin.
Ten minutes later, a much cleaner dragon stepped out of the shower and over to the bench he'd been told had towels inside it. Opening the bench, the dragon let our an icy huff and picked up the single towel that had been inside. "Awkward....." He frowned, turning to see his foot prints still on the floor. wrapping the towel loosely around his waist after drying off, he turned and grabbed his jewelry, returning them to their places on his body.
Poking his head out the door, the dragon Um...... Darius...?" He called gently, praying to the gods that he wouldn't say any ring about how naked he was.

User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

you'll see~ The main goal of my plan is to make a reaper blush~
cute avi btw~

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius simply nodded when he said thanks. His stuttering made him smile a bit more, finding his timidness quite amusing at the moment. When the door was shut on him he turned around. He was going to head back to see what the other dragon was up to, but decided against it. He felt like he was forgetting something... But what? It wasn't until he glanced back at the bathroom door that he remembered what it was. "Ah, I forgot that I had taken out the extra toiletries and a few other necessities," he mused to himself.

s**t, it wasn't like he could just walk into the room and restock the bathroom while the dragon was showering... Well, he could, and usually would do so without any qualms from anyone else, but having Lyxander in a panic wouldn't amuse him in the least, and his brother would probably go into a tizzy as well. Having two less-than-happy dragons on his hands would be hard to deal with. At least for him it would be. So with a sigh he stayed put until he heard the shower being turned off. After a bit the door creaked open and a head popped out. "Yes, is there anything you need?" he spoke with a knowing smile.

[[OOC: Sorry it took forever. >3> And I guess we'll just have to see what happens then. xD Thanks! I feel so weirded out looking at it though. I have to tell myself that it's just an outfit but oh man it's just not me. ; 3; ]]

pure t0rture

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image

"i-i um... i need.... th-there's only one towel in here...." the dragon murmured, his face heating up when he saw the grinning reaper had been waiting for him. pausing to regain his composure, the dragon gave a chilled sigh. "do you have any more? if so, i'd really appreciate it if i could get a few....." he drawled, adjusting the towel that hung loosely around his waist.
He didn't seem too bothered by the cold air against his wet olive skin, no goose bumps from a chill nor chattering teeth, in fact, he seemed rather used to the cool air as he stood in the doorway, one hand holding onto the towel to hide what the gods had given him and the other still clutching the door nob, almost as if that were the only thing holding him there.

Still in their room, Deveraux was busying himself once again by doing some basic exercise, a habit he'd picked up during their time in the cages.

User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

its okay, i'm busy as hell. finals week is this week and i (hopefully) graduate on Friday.
it looks nice~

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius raised a curled hand up to his lips as he coughed, pretending to clear his throat when he was actually trying to force himself to focus. After all, there was a naked dragon right in front of him, and even with the towel wrapped around him, there was still plenty that the reaper could see. "Of course, I'll get you a few more for you to use right away," he assured with a stiff nod of his head. Though he tried his hardest to keep his gaze from wandering, the slight shuffling of the towel drew his attention before he quickly turned away. Stepping away from the bathroom he headed down the hallway to one of the closets he stocked with clean towels. He took a handful of the neatly folded towels and swiftly went back. Once he reached Lyxander he looked a bit expectantly at him still partly poking out of the bathroom. "Would you like me to bring them in or are your hands open?" he taunted, his eyes reverting back to towel the dragon gripped with one of his hands.

[[OOC: Well you do great then! O: Let's see what you've got! ;D]]

pure t0rture

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas