Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Darius' Abode Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image
You'd said we'd never get this far
You said your words, we've played our parts
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

So, you think you know how this story goes

User Image

"i-i... i can take them...." Lyxander stammered, managing to tie off the towel enough to hold his hands out and take the stack from Darius. once he had the extra towels, he spun and rushed to put them on the counter before the one around his waist could hit the floor. sagging already, if the reaper bothered to keep his gaze on the elder dragon, he'd see the briefest hint of leaves painted into Lyxander's skin poking out from the towel.

Grabbing the towel once again to make sure nothing more of him was exposed, the elder gave a low sigh and peaked back up into the mirror, blushing more when he saw not one pair of eyes, but two.

watching from behind the reaper, Deveraux gave a grin as he held the clothes he'd picked out for his brother in a delicate hand. Rather then say anything and ruin the moment, however, he opted to remain silent and enjoy the view of both men in front of him.

User Image

Are you ready for this?

Sit down, are you ready for this?
Shut up, are you ready for this?
Stand up, are you ready for this?
Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
ah twincest, how i love thee so~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

"As you wish." Watching the meek dragon scurrying away mostly naked and hands full had Darius grinning. Honestly, he didn't understand why he was too embarrassed to have him enter the room with the towels himself. It wasn't like he would have just stood there in the room and watched him like some pervert, especially since he could already see what he wanted of the boy from this angle anyway. Well, there was one more part of him that he still could not see, but Darius rationalized with himself that he had no desire to see such a thing... He shook his head as he looked away, thinking instead about the other one.

Darius was slightly concerned that he could have been elsewhere making a mess or something of that nature, but it was pointless when his gaze settled behind him. With a nod he acknowledged Deveraux standing behind him, not shocked or anything at him appearing behind him, since he was obviously here for Lyxander by the clothes in his hands. "Have you brought your selection of clothes as well, or are you not yet ready for a shower yourself?" He was hopeful that Lyxander would hurry in the bathroom, and then Deveraux would take one. Then he'd be able to clean up the dirt they both had tracked into his house. This was one of the reasons he hated buying slaves. They were always so filthy when they first arrived.

[[OOC: ]]

pure t0rture

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image

"Mm" the taller dragon nodded, slipping past the reaper and into the bathroom. "You're welcome to join me, if you'd like." He chuckled, glancing over his shoulder to the man as he set his clothes on the counter and handed Lyxander his.

Pulling on some boxers, Lyxander gave a sigh as the towel dropped quickly, pants soon covering them. Pulling on the white button up his brother had picked for him, he gave a low sigh and turned to give his brother a look. "Just take a shower. Okay?" He drawled, putting one hand on his hip as a smirk grew on his face.
Turning back to face Darius, he gave a smile and knelt down, using the towel that had been around his waist not moments before to clean up the dirt they'd both tracked in.

User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

-pokes-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius raised an eyebrow at Deveraux, his grin almost roguish now. How cute. If Darius agreed the dragon wouldn't know what he was getting himself into. "I highly doubt you'd enjoy yourself if I joined you in the shower at this time," he scoffed. Even if he could enjoy the sight of the naked dragon, he would have been far more concerned about scrubbing every last speck of filth from his body. And he wouldn't be gentle about that or cared for anything else for that matter.

The reaper's OCD and germaphobic ways wouldn't let him revel in the fact he had the two if they were disgusting. "You will put your dirty clothes in the hamper when you are finished." Giving the two a curt nod Darius turned his attention to Lyxander for the moment. "After, if you wish, you may go to the kitchen. I'll be getting dinner ready. You may help yourself to a snack in the meantime." With that made clear he turned away and headed back downstairs. It was time for him to get back on schedule.

[[OOC: Sorry I'm feeling kind of bleh right now. P: ]]

pure t0rture

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image

"oh, i highly doubt that." the dragon grinned, his eyes flickering as he began pulling his shirt off with little care to what Darius saw. He did, however, let out a sigh and hold up his hands in defense when Lyxander smacked his shoulder.

putting the towel in the hamper along with his clothes, Lyxander gave a slow sigh and turned to look at his brother. "we finally made it out of there...." he frowned, holding the sleeves of his shirt tightly as he let his gaze drift down the other's back, counting the scars.
"dad's gonna be pissed when he finds out..." the younger replied, keeping a much calmer stance as he watched his twin in the mirror.
"then let's hope he doesn't...." the elder drawled, turning for the door. "don't waste the water, okay?" he murmured before stepping out and closing the door. following the path he'd seen darius on, Lyxander gave a smile as he found himself in the kitchen.
"so.... can i help..?" he asked softly, tilting his head to the side. cooking had always been fun for him, and he'd love to get back to it now that he was out of the center.

User Image

Are you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

User Image

tis fine, i'm still trying to graduate xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius had already made his way out the door when the dragon took his shirt off, and so did not see any of the scars he had riddled along his back. Though if he had seen it he would not have been surprised in the least, nor would he have cared to pity or console him. After all, he was used to dealing with extraordinarily gruesome deaths, which was probably why he detested any sort of grime actually.

Having settled his attention on the preparation for dinner, Darius diligently took out cooking utensils and ingredients to cook with. He turned on the burner to let the pan heat up before turning to the vegetables and meat he had set out. He was about to start prepping it when he heard a voice behind him. He had been too consumed with getting dinner on the way that he hadn't realized Lyxander was there. "Hmm? I don't see why not." He took a step back to let the dragon decide on what he would do.

[[OOC: What what! Congrats! <3 ]]

pure t0rture

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image

"alright. what are we making?" he asked, rolling up his sleeves as he stepped up to where the vegetables were lied out. pulling his hair back with a small piece of string, he glanced back to the reaper in wait of an answer.

User Image

User ImageAre you ready for this?

Restrain
Are you ready?

thankies~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Glancing down at Lyxander, Darius gave him an uncharacteristic shrug. "Whatever I can create with these ingredients that will be edible. A dish from scratch, I believe is how others put it." He really had no specific meal in mind, but that wasn't very unusual nowadays. Ever since his girls grew out of their younger appearance, their appetite was quite different. If he wasn't used to such unpleasantries already, he would have thought their diet was downright unsettling. Clearing his throat he turned to the food and began to pour some olive oil into the pan now that it was heated up. "Just cut up the vegetables however you like and I'll throw it all in here."

[[OOC: I want to go with you... ;3; Also sorry I'm brain dead. >3> Dang kids... ]]

pure t0rture

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image

"okay" he smiled, picking up the knife and beggining to quickly chop the vegatables into small squares, humming as he went. Fast as he was going, he quickly finished chopping the vegetables, setting the knife down before turning to Darius. "i'll just set this over here for you..." he smiled, placing the chopped veggies to the side of the stove.

User Image

Restrain
Are you ready?

i'mma miss you too. but i'll try and hop on when i can.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:14 am
User Image
Darius Lucas

Despite Darius always complaining about having others hanging around him while he was busy with chores, he was actually mildly content with this boy standing beside him. In fact, it was a bit refreshing to have help with his mundane tasks and not his work, though that probably would have thrilled him even more if anything. He watched the boy make quick work of chopping the vegetables and he quickly added them to the pan, the sound of sizzling filling his ears.

He stirred it periodically to let it cook before he dropped the thankfully already cooked meat, Darius always kept it prepared for when the girls needed a snack, into the pan, adding a few other ingredients for a light sauce. "Hmm, I think it's almost done. Keep and eye on it for me while I set the table." Without another word he walked away from the stove to get the silverware and dishes needed for Lyxander, Deveraux, and himself. The girls wouldn't be hungry yet thankfully.

[[OOC: Imma miss you too! <3 Just remember to send plenty of pictures! XD ]]

pure t0rture

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:19 am
User Image
Said your two cents
now It's my turn
So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?

User Image

nodding, he took a step forwards from his spot where he'd been leaning on the counter, carefully stirring the food when it started to smell like burning. "should i go get Deveraux when this is done?" he asked over his shoulder, his eyes still on the pan in front of him.

User Image

Restrain
Are you ready?

will do~ ^-^

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items