Submit

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Meshrew
Fae type: Witchy
Orientation:
Mate:
Flings:
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:28 am

Name: Amria
Fae type: Goddess
Orientation:
Mate:Eridanus
Breeding Agreement:
[x]
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:
Amria is tempered vanity, with the good grace to keep her followers entertained. That's not to say her cunning is lacking, but she knows well how to bend the opinion of those to be more so in her favor. She adores the lavish things that the Vainglaree acquire but takes a distinct glee in the craft of her Dominee clan.

While the Vainglaree offer trinkets and trifles of jewels and lavish fabrics, the Dominee off up performances, more of their body and soul. She adores the material and immaterial balance her two clans offer her. It gives far more balance than many of the others, at least that is how she feels on the subject.

All at once she embodies the passion of her Dominee, as well as the pride of her Vainglaree.

As to how she interacts with her mothers and sisters, she has few grudges to be held against them. Minor things that all children have against their parents, and siblings. There is one outstanding spat that she and her mother have had recently and that was over the reinstatement of the traitor clan. It is still something that will cause friction whenever brought up, but she maintains her balance and does not bring it up unless it is topical.

Alcove in the Succubus temple:
Her altar is not of stone but of crystal, delightfully shimmering clear and many colored all at once, cards of fortunes lay upon it at one side, on another side a chest of jewels and trinkets. These are the two sides her clans draw from. In the middle, a round and ever-changing crystal ball floats. This altar is located at the back of the opening of her part of the temple. The doorway is lavishly decorated with lace and velvet curtains as if to invite one into a boudoir of sin. The center of the room is a fire pit. The inset of fire pit has another inset for the dancing circle where her Dominee perform their entertainment. Outside of the circle she has strewn fabrics of all sorts as well as plush pillows for her Vainglaree to recline and enjoy as well as her Dominee to relax after they've given a show.

Towards the rear of the room is a large bed where she often rests to view and speak with her clans. She views all her clan members as equals, the elders are lovely women who have worked hard to get where they are.

On the back wall, there is a lovely large elaborate door of wood that leads to her inner chambers, this is where more private meetings are held, and where her priestesses have branched off room and board. The harem-like theme is strong here, silks, pillows, and plush surround a bed that is much larger than the one she rests upon when giving audience to the clan members. This is where she keeps all the libations given to her, from the tiniest stone to the grandest chest, each one arranged in the room to give the greatest impression of appreciation and devotion of her followers.

History:

Quote:
Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Which Goddess are you trying for? Vainglaree/Dominee
Goddess Name: Amria
Name Meaning: Romanian for a Curse
Personality: Amria is tempered vanity, with the good grace to keep her followers entertained. That's not to say her cunning is lacking, but she knows well how to bend the opinion of those to be more so in her favor. She adores the lavish things that the Vainglaree aquire, but takes a distinct glee in the craft of her Dominee clan.

While the Vainglaree offer trinkets and trifles of jewels and lavish fabrics, the Dominee off up performances, more of their body and soul. She adores both the material and immaterial balance her two clans offer to her. It gives far more balance than many of the others, at least that is how she feels on the subject.

All at once she embodies the passion of her Dominee, as well as the pride of her Vainglaree.

As to how she interacts with her mothers and sisters, she has few grudges to be held against them. Minor things that all children have against their parents, and siblings. There is one outstanding spat that she and her mother have had in recent and that was over the reinstatement of the traitor clan. It is still something that will cause friction whenever brought up, but she maintains her balance and does not bring it up unless it is topical.

Describe her Alcove in the Temple: Her altar is not of stone but of crystal, delightfully shimmering clear and many colored all at once, cards of fortunes lay upon it at one side, another side a chest of jewels and trinkets. These are the two sides her clans draw from. In the middle a round and ever changing crystal ball floats. This altar is located at the back of at the opening of her part of the temple. The doorway lavishly decorated with lace and velvet curtains, as if to invite one into a boudior of sin. The center of the room is a fire pit. The inset of the fire pit has another inset for the dancing circle where her Dominee perform their entertainment. Outside of the circle she has strewn fabrics of all sorts as well as plush pillows for her Vainglaree to recline and enjoy as well as her Dominee to relax after they've given a show.

Towards the rear of the room is a large bed where she often rests to view and speak with her clans. She views all her clan members as equals, the elders are lovely women who have worked hard to get where they are.

On the back wall there is a lovely large elaborate door of wood that leads to her inner chambers, this is where more private meetings are held, and where her priestesses have branched off room and board. The harem like theme is strong here, silks, pillows, and plush surround a bed that is much larger than the one she rests upon when giving audience to the clan members. This is where she keeps all the libations given to her, from the tiniest stone to the grandest chest, each one arranged in the room to give the greatest impression of appreciation and devotion of her followers.

RP Prompt: What a wonderful thing to hear when there was war going on. It was an idle thought as she reviewed the message from one of the more loyal girls within the clans. It seemed that the Vainglaree clan was plotting an uprising against the elder. Now it wasn't like she couldn't understand wanting to crown someone who was a little more....present than Tala, but diplomacy was a better option than simply overthrowing and possibly killing the leader. It HURT when infighting caused the death of one of her small number of followers. Seemingly those wanting to cause the uprising hadn't seen what it had done to her when the Dominee clan had lost their leader to the Terasin leader's treachery.

Amria narrowed her eyes pointedly, that was still very much a sore spot for her as her mother had brought back the traitor clan, half powered and cursed and under her watchful eye, but she'd not lifted a finger when that 'insignificant' clan had lost their leader. Some days she wanted nothing more than to stab her mother in the face for her callous disregard for the lives of her followers. However, it would not do to show that sort of distrust or disgust to her loving mother lest she end up the same as the first Angelique. But those were thoughts for another time.

She would call the Vainglaree clan, they needed to understand that backstabbing, underhanded foolishness was going to get them in trouble. Their pride and vanity while perfectly alright, did not need to lead to this disruptive idiocy, especially not with war coming. Her clans were the least troublesome as often they were more self-involved, but with Dominee barely coming back, she was not going to stand for the clan that had survived much falling into the failures of previous decades.

---------

The clan had gathered, the few members that lingered looked uncomfortable at best, "Now then, I am glad that you all could make it." She stood clothed in black, a rare color for her as most times her clothing was rich in deep jewel tones and see-through, her eyes narrowed, "I have heard there is talk that Tala is not fit to be a leader, and being your patron goddess, I would like proof that she is unable to lead you, if she is found unable, I shall be the one to choose the next leader." She watched as there was an uncomfortable shift among the few members, "Speak up, or shall I make you all talk?" She smirked in a way that gave no question of whose daughter she was. They would get to the bottom of this, and it would be dealt with.

Trivia Answers:
1. What clan is inspired by gypsies? The Dominee
2. What clan enjoys vivid colors? Imagica
3. In which clan is light eyes and skin tones considered most desirable? Phantasm
4. Which clan's members are most likely to have hidden weapons secreted on their body? Embrae
5. Which clan might be mistaken for Vampires? Sangre
6. Which clan has the largest ego? The Vainglaree
7. Who is the elder of the Phantasm clan? Kalrana Lhundal
8. Who is the elder of the clan that is inspired by ancient Egypt? Amunet Anippe
9. Which clan uses herbs and potions? Terasin
10. Which clan would be the most bland in terms of color/appearance? Ashwalkers

Semicustom Form: Gypsy belly dancer with far too many jewels and trinkets. [Color Palette]
See references for inspirations:
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

Uncerts/past images:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Current RP:

Past RPs:

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:09 pm

Name: Eoh
Fae type: Regular
Orientation: ERRRRRRR
Mate: Delmira
Breeding/Mating Agreements:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Current RP:

Past RPs:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:37 pm

Name: Saviccia
Fae type: Seawitch
Orientation: Can you swim?
Mate:
Flings:
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:39 pm

Name: Kavieni
Fae type: Rawr
Orientation: Errr...
Mate: Forrest

Breeding/Mating Agreement:
[x]
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:52 pm

Name: Wicked Embrace
Fae type: Vampire
Orientation: ********>: No
Flings: Caitlin 'Linny' D'Moura (Repeatedly)
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Likes: Masochists, Making Linny whimper, The sounds Linny makes in general, Crushing the men who think they can have Linny all to themselves, Linny's penchant for inappropriate behavior, Flirting, capturing others' hearts only to break them, Linny is one of his favorite sources

Dislikes: Being high and dry on sources, lacking sex, males who think they can top him, women who want to top him. (Excluding Linny of course because she can beg for anything from him)

Personality:
Wick, as he prefers to be called is truly an empty shell, somewhat more so than others of his clan. His view of himself changes depending on what source he's been feeding off of. If it is a source that adores him utterly without question, he views himself as a being built perfectly and beautifully, one who deserves adoration. If his source fears him, he will be feared, he will terrify, and he will harm. He is whatever his little sources need him to be, because, beneath it all, he knows without his sources, without their desires for him, he would spend his days bored and wondering what his unlife had become. He has no greater joy than when he finds a new source to use, and bend to his will. He is pleased when an old source comes crawling back, begging for his attention. In all his years of unlife, he has indulged in every vice possible and will indulge them every chance he gets. But allow me to let him speak for himself.

"My personality? Oh, how sweet, you wish to get to know me? Buy me a drink, I'll give you all the words you want to hear, and even more. Just love me, obey me, devote your whole self to me, and we will be perfectly in sync."

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

Quote:
Owner Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Tell us a bit about your RP style: So My style tends to reflect those I write with. On occasion, I can write worlds, and express emotions deeply. I try very hard when I've developed a character to leave room for growth, but also remain true to who they have always been. Writing and RP is a way that I evolve my style, and try out characters I never would have thought to before. I experiment a lot, and can fully admit when it's not working. And when inspiration or hyperfocus hits, I can write for hours.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Male Daeva Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: So long ago I read through and wanted to try playing actual V:tM, but never got into a group to play. Always been fascinated by the game. As far as Daeva are concerned, they are often caught in their vices of the flesh, desiring the sensations they felt as mortals, but never quite reaching it. They want to feel emotions, real emotions, and not simply pretend. They feed on the emotions of others, almost as much as they need blood to survive. They take, like, and feed on others as narcissists often do from their chosen sources. Daeva are the narcissists who take and take without giving a single part of themselves to the other party. Though they may feign the emotions to prevent a particularly delicious source from leaving their grasp.
Vampire’s Name: Wicked Embrace
Vampire’s Personality:
Wick, as he prefers to be called is truly an empty shell, somewhat more so than others of his clan. His view of himself changes depending on what source he's been feeding off of. If it is a source that adores him utterly without question, he views himself as a being built perfectly and beautifully, one who deserves adoration. If his source fears him, he will be feared, he will terrify, and he will harm. He is whatever his little sources need him to be, because, beneath it all, he knows without his sources, without their desires for him, he would spend his days bored and wondering what his unlife had become. He has no greater joy than when he finds a new source to use, and bend to his will. He is pleased when an old source comes crawling back, begging for his attention. In all his years of unlife, he has indulged in every vice possible and will indulge them every chance he gets. But allow me to let him speak for himself.

"My personality? Oh, how sweet, you wish to get to know me? Buy me a drink, I'll give you all the words you want to hear, and even more. Just love me, obey me, devote your whole self to me, and we will be perfectly in sync."

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: "Embracing?" Deep violet eyes scanned the room as he thought on who might be good for his clan, "I'm not particularly into the idea of bringing in more of us, but Daeva needs to grow." He purred slightly as he spoke, "I suppose someone to embrace would have to have a... visceral hunger of some sort, that couldn't be properly fed in their mortal form." His fanged smile grew sweetly, "I do enjoy torturing the masochistic types. You know the type that some would mistake for a Tzimisce until they understood that this was not someone with a mind that would flourish in pain, this is just a poor troubled mortal who's not come to understand the true craving of pain, and in the unlife, a masochist is an absolute treasure. Few become truly accustomed to being a Daeva in the way a sadist or a masochist mortal will. So I search for those types. After all, they tend to enjoy the process, as well as the aftermath, and their appetites from their mortal life only become more demanding." He grinned, "Now then, which are you?"

So to explain this a little more clearly, Wick tends to search out mortals who have vices of pain and pleasure. Those within the kink sphere are the ones he is most prone to, but if someone has an obsessive kind of attraction he will consider them as well.

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:55 pm

Name: Eshtaractih
Fae type: Vampire Disciple of Grendel
Orientation: Devourable
Mate:
Flings:
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Likes: the pit, sacrifice, burning the scent of the weak from their flesh.

Dislikes:

Personality:
Ancient, incomprehensible, and somewhat void of reasonable thoughts. They enjoy the ritual sacrifice, they do not understand much of what goes on in the world now, as they are devoid of desire for anything other than the end of the world as was promised by the prophecy of Gehanna. They've knowledge of demons as they've trained them, their infernal power far beyond others of their bloodline and clan. If they must work with others of their clan they will become cordial, and careful, appearing to not be as powerful a being as they are. Though many Baali will display their full power in efforts to prove themselves worthy, Eshtaractih has become a power by being more reserved, and secretive with their discoveries, and only sharing with a select few. Many of the Baali are said to have at least two sides to themselves. Eshtaractih has four. They are all aspects that work to ensure that they do not fall prey to any foolish newcomers. These aspects are all united under the single name, Eshtaractih, but they come as Eshtaractih the Empress, a sadist and controlling ruler, Eshtaractih the Enchantress, charmer and deceiver, Eshtaractih the Goddess, inspiring love and fear, Eshtaractih the Connoisseur, the enjoyer of delicacies offered freely, and those they steal for themselves. This is what Eshtaractih has held to, and the division of their mind as such has served them well within the confines of the Baali.

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:
RP color = #663399
Unintentional Deception [x]
Past RPs:

Quote:
Owner Username: Rinial Sisterdagon
Tell us a bit about your RP style: So My style tends to reflect those I write with. On occasion, I can write worlds, and express emotions deeply. I try very hard when I've developed a character to leave room for growth, but also remain true to who they have always been. Writing and RP is a way that I evolve my style, and try out characters I never would have thought to before. I experiment a lot, and can fully admit when it's not working. And when inspiration or hyperfocus hits, I can write for hours. (This is totally copy pasted from my other entry because it's the best description I've written)
Why does this particular Disciple appeal to you?: To be honest, I've seen several Disciples come up, but looking into the Baali, these vampires are the type to embrace the more demonic side of being immortal bloodsuckers, and not being the pretty fancy beauties, but carrying their own style of feral allure, as well as becoming obsessed with their vicious desire to bring about the absolute destruction of the world, and well, just the destruction for the sake of destruction as they believe the world will end. Plus I mean, look at them!! they're absolutely glorious!
Vampire’s Name: Eshtaractih (A scrambling of Ishtar and Hecate)
Vampire’s Personality: Ancient, incomprehensible, and somewhat void of reasonable thoughts. They enjoy the ritual sacrifice, they do not understand much of what goes on in the world now, as they are devoid of desire for anything other than the end of the world as was promised by the prophecy of Gehanna. They've knowledge of demons as they've trained them, their infernal power far beyond others of their bloodline and clan. If they must work with others of their clan they will become cordial, and careful, appearing to not be as powerful a being as they are. Though many Baali will display their full power in efforts to prove themselves worthy, Eshtaractih has become a power by being more reserved, and secretive with their discoveries, and only sharing with a select few. Many of the Baali are said to have at least two sides to themselves. Eshtaractih has four. They are all aspects that work to ensure that they do not fall prey to any foolish newcomers. These aspects are all united under the single name, Eshtaractih, but they come as Eshtaractih the Empress, a sadist and controlling ruler, Eshtaractih the Enchantress, charmer and deceiver, Eshtaractih the Goddess, inspiring love and fear, Eshtaractih the Connoisseur, the enjoyer of delicacies offered freely, and those they steal for themselves. This is what Eshtaractih has held to, and the division of their mind as such has served them well within the confines of the Baali.
Motivations and Goals:
Eshtaractih has many goals all leading to be the one who makes the crack that releases Gehenna upon the world.
The reigniting of the followers of the Unnamed one.
Setting ablaze in the hearts of the Baali to once again strive to the plague beset on the world by their original masters.
To fill the world with Baali, but only the strongest of their kind.
To become the most trusted disciple of Grendal.
To divide and

Prompt Response: Their head tilted in curiosity at the thing that had willingly come into their unkempt haven. A pit of lingering stench, with many a weak-willed mortal having lost their lives still lay. The head tilting had been arduous at first, however, their body began to remember how to move.

Words, this thing spoke words to them. Images flooded back to a mind that had been still for far too long, bored, underwhelmed, and now a spark had come. A new spark. Taken as a disciple? Eyes that seemed to glimmer and smoke crimson squinted, there was but one thing that could bring and elevate a vampire as they are, to be a disciple. That would be a god.

Though it may have felt like an eternity for the Baali creature, Eshtaractih's mind had begun to whirl with thoughts of what they could accomplish with the power of a disciple. Power was all that often drove the Baali, and with this one, power was gained through any means.

Eshtaractih moved to speak but found their throat far too parched, to make a noise. With a muted grumble they bit into their own palm, to lose a bit of blood, long dead, but useful when no other liquid would suffice. A strong pull and gulp later, "I underrsstand. New god, new era." The voice came out somewhat like broken glass as they spoke.

As the new god of the Sabbat left them to their own thoughts, to ponder what the choice would entail. Crossing to their pit of stench, their bleeding hand stretched over the pit, their eyes lighting brightly, as the power of their magic pulled the hearts that were filled with their blood up and out of the bodies. Every last piece of the bodies crumbled to dust as the form that looked almost decayed itself became a full and even more alluring in form. A deep breath the tone that came sounding more like a discordant quartet as they spoke, "Demonss, my lovess, Unnamed holy one. We will sserve ourr new god, forr the time being. He will bring more powerr." The quartet of voices, narrowed to one. Their decision made.

Clearing every corner of dust and bodies, they rebuilt their haven to be what it was when the Unnamed one first allowed them to fight to devour the unlife. A smile with fangs far too long to simply drain a being of their life, sadistically animalistic, but not the barely feral of some clans. As a Baali, they had more power even than the Elders who were long gone, a few by their own hand. "Ssecretss we will keep, and blood we will rreap"

Days or Months may have passed as they prepared their haven, preparing for the god's return. As Grendal arrived now, not at the same decrepit and vile domicile he had been at previously. At the god's arrival they stood to their full height, spiked tail shifting behind them as they bowed to the new god of the vampire kind, "I will acsssept yourr offerr, as yourr dissciple, I will become yourr mosst devout sservant."

They raised from a bow to observe, "Thiss sservant's name is Eshtaractih, inforrm me of yourr will."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:16 pm

Name: Zachariah 'Zee/Lora' Loralie Preiens
Fae type: Vampire
Orientation: Questionable
Mate: Wut??
Flings: OMG!! 0//////0
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring: -faints-
Daughters:

Sons:

Likes: Soft warm pjs, bright colors, stuffies, aesthetically amazing people.
Dislikes: His previous family.

Personality:
Zee prefers to keep it on the down low. He can turn on the charm, but most often he's flirting unintentionally because of being nice. And then when he does have an interest in someone he turns into the weird kid talking about liking cheese. As long as you're a customer you'll never see that awkward nerd because his host mask is excellent. But under that, he's honestly just a vamp who fanboys over his favorites in a comfy pj set at home.

History:
Zee was born Zachariah Loralie Priens, and the weight of that name always bore down on him. He was the unsociable outcast of a somewhat well-off family. A black sheep if you will, who wanted to experience life on the other side of the tracks. He'd been in a gilded cage for most of his life and wanted out. He ducked out of an arranged marriage, on the day of the wedding, and bolted to the shady side of town. He was terrified but started to find himself as he worked at bars, nightclubs, and the occasional host club. One night he'd been out late and got caught as a midnight snack for a hungry vamp who wasn't taking no for an answer. He'd nearly been left for dead when another vampire took pity on him and finished the change.

There he was, an unclanned vampire. Thankful to the vampire who'd given him the ticket to the unlife, helped him get on his feet, and find himself as his new incarnation.

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:
RP color: color=#BC8F8F

Quote:
Host with the most
Owner Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Tell us a bit about your RP style: So My style tends to reflect those I write with. On occasion, I can write worlds, and express emotions deeply. I try very hard when I've developed a character to leave room for growth, but also remain true to who they have always been. Writing and RP is a way that I evolve my style, and try out characters I never would have thought to before. I experiment a lot, and can fully admit when it's not working. And when inspiration or hyperfocus hits, I can write for hours. (Again copy pasted because it's way more concise than I normally am in describing my rp styles) I will also add that as far as RP goes I'll try just about anything once.
Proposed name of Kat: Zachariah Loralie Preiens aka Zee, or Lora.
Why does this appeal to you?: A totally and completely intended unclanned vampire can indulge in different kinds of plots than those who are of a specific sect, and the sin bin sounds like a fun place to get involved with. Plus I mean, who can resist the clarion call of a beautiful vamp like him?
Personality of Kat/Background: Zee was born Zachariah Loralie Priens, and the weight of that name always bore down on him. He was the unsociable outcast of a somewhat well-off family. A black sheep if you will, who wanted to experience life on the other side of the tracks. He'd been in a gilded cage for most of his life and wanted out. He ducked out of an arranged marriage, on the day of the wedding, and bolted to the shady side of town. He was terrified but started to find himself as he worked at bars, nightclubs, and the occasional host club. One night he'd been out late and got caught as a midnight snack for a hungry vamp who wasn't taking no for an answer. He'd nearly been left for dead when another vampire took pity on him and finished the change.

There he was, an unclanned vampire. Thankful to the vampire who'd given him the ticket to the unlife, helped him get on his feet, and find himself as his new incarnation.

Personality-wise: Zee prefers to keep it on the down low. He can turn on the charm, but most often he's flirting unintentionally because of being nice. And then when he does have an interest in someone he turns into the weird kid talking about liking cheese. As long as you're a customer you'll never see that awkward nerd because his host mask is excellent. But under that, he's honestly just a vamp who fanboys over his favorites in a comfy pj set at home.
Relation to other staff and band: As he's just started out, he's still feeling out those around him. He has an aesthetic crush on the entire graverobbers band, which is just him being totally enamored of their style and the attitudes they all portray. He wants to be besties with Christabel, would love to find out where Layzel gets his hair done, and secretly wants to steal DJ EvRi's pink arm bracelet. He's still trying to figure out if Malik and Odette are siblings because he hasn't gotten up the nerve to ask. And Dymentyia he's got no clue because at this point he's not even spoken with her.

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:04 am

Name: Niccola
Fae type: Misfit
Orientation: >.>
Mate:
Flings:
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:05 am

Name: Sircut Brayhkur
Fae type: Misfit
Orientation: Electricity
Mate:
Flings:
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:07 am

Name: Cat & Dragon
Fae type: Lurve Kats
Orientation: Eachother
Mate: Eachother
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:57 pm

Name: Antirthen ver Spitfire
Fae type: OC Succubus
Orientation: A certain pair of hotties
Mates: Stefan Sörenson & Joseph D'Moura
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:
Long and complicated, some day this will exist, but...honestly, there's just a lot of smut involved. -w-

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:47 pm

Name: Orfeeous
Fae type: Daywalker
Orientation:
Mate:
Flings: Yvaine (Serial flings)
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:47 pm

Name: Izumi Pan
Fae type: Regular
Orientation: >.>;;;;;
Mate: Periwinkle
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:38 pm

Name: Akira
Fae type: Misfit OC
Orientation: Pink glittery and soft Glowy
Mate: Kinka & Sekani
Breeding Agreement:
[x]

Offspring:
Daughters:
Neith
Meshrew
Tesaria

Sons:

Personality:

History:

Uncerts/past images:
Current RP:

Past RPs:

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas