Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:17 pm
Strawberri Stardust

User Image

Chairi gently bit her lip and looked around. There were buildings everywhere, but none of them were familiar. Faes hurried in the streets, but none of them stopped for her. She was lost, and had no idea how to get back to the marketplace she had just been in. It was a quaint little farmers market, where she always stopped to check out the produce. She had been looking around, trying to find something good and cheap to eat, when she had caught sight of something shiny in the corner of her eye. Without thinking, she had started to run after it. Before she knew it, she was lost in another section of the city she had never been to before.

Everyone was rushing about and nobody could really see her. With a sigh of defeat, Chairi turned towards the nearest fae to begin asking directions. Suddenly, she felt herself go flying with a yelp into the very handsome fae she had been about to ask directions from.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:39 am
User Image

Nyx lurked around a little, looking for something to do. He was awfully bored, and wanted to be....well. Away from the insanity of his family for a while was a good way to put it. He was barely paying attention as he slipped through the others on the street when suddenly he was barreled into by someone.

On instinct, he hissed, baring his fangs. But then he saw it was a female, and actually quite a pretty one at that. Immediately, his demeanor changed and became charming. "Excuse me, miss, didn't see you there," he said and smiled.

Random Nobody 13
Sorry it took me so long. Been having issues with muses not willing to respond to me ):

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 am
Strawberri Stardust

Wide eyed, Chiari's lip quivered as she saw the anger in the male's eyes. "I'm so sorry. I was going to ask you for directions, but then this giant viking bumped into me," she blurted. As the anger changed, she blinked in surprise at his charm. A blush darkened her already pink cheeks, and she covered her mouth to hide the girlish giggle. "I-I'm Chairi, and I'm a bit lost. Could you maybe help me?" she asked him shyly, looking up at him from underneath her lashes.

((Sorry it took so long, dun kill me. ))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games