Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Post your suggestions for summer events here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:18 am
Please and thank you! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:27 pm
well i dont know how old u are but i got this idea from an anime well manga to be exact.

1. you need 3 players
2.rules are :no fighting, no cheating, and no cursing

Now the game i forgot what it is called but i know how it goes

basicly its like a race but u must be old enough to drink (well if ur not old enough u still can use cranberry juice it still has the same affect)

how to play.
Well u set up area which should be 13ft long and 5 ft wide

at the starting point is a shot of the lightest alcohol u can find ( or if ur under age cranberry juice 100% if u can) the players drink it run the the second part where there should be baseball bats (3 of them seprated 5ft so they dont bump into each other) the players have to put they're forehead on the bottom base and spin around in a circle 4 times while bat is standing on the ground.
They last they have to run again while holding the bat. There at the last point should be someone ready to bind fold the player and spin them 3x then the player has to hit the small water melon that should be on the ground .

(note: make sure the person blind folding the player moves away fast enough )
(note: watermelons don't have to be big get get the small lil ones . Watermelon size also depends how many ppl there will be)

i dont remember the point of the game but during the game you will laugh and after they game u have something yummy to eat

I have some more simpler ideas if u want to hear tho plz tell me ur age before u do  

kyoko13121

Loyal Friend

11,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:45 pm
well you have your usual avi contests and roll the dice ones and the bumping events as well, which i think would be kinda cool, it'd be like a water balloon fight...the person who is the last one to bump on the day the event closes is the winner....sorta like a fight to the finish sort of thing *shrugs* but with the time differences and all I dunno how it'd work work...you could have a contest on someone writing or drawing skills as well, write or draw what summer means to you smile lol I'm just throwing stuff out really...I'm no good at contests sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:15 am
Just summer? WHY NOT EVERY SEASON! Four events a year!  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games