Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
(singles) how would you like to meet your ideal partner? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm
Kind of a dumb idea but I always had this dream of being someone's white knight in shining armor and taking them away until they felt safe. Maybe because I am an introvert with severe depression and Anxiety problems, I have always imagined that one day, I will meet someone who is worse off than I am and find someone I can protect. sweatdrop

What about anyone else?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:24 pm
I expect to meet the man of my dreams during one of my worldly travels (hopefully). It's my dream to travel the world as a video journalist and share peoples stories and it'd be really cool, if not ideal, to meet someone who is indulging in similar selfless acts across the globe and someone I could share my experiences with.

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 pm
I don't know who I would fall in love with, but I hope that when I do, we would be able to connect and have a lot in common. I don't know how or where I would meet them as I just can't picture any of that (for some reason, I can't imagine what the future could be like or see myself married to anyone, man, woman or who they identify themselves as or having a family, etc....), but I hope that when I do, I can meet someone that would like me for me, be there for me and just have fun together. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Good question, never really thought about it.

I guess someone who I really like talking to and have done a lot of things with, at school or in my neighborhood.  

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

Icevolcanoes

Hilarious Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:27 pm
i always felt the same way. i just want to be there for someone. when they say i'm okay i wanna be the one to hold her close and say i know you're not. i mean sometimes it sounds embarrassing to say but it's how i feel  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm
Im the uke, The submissive one in the role. So it'd be really cool if FOR ONCE, I was in crisis and a really hot lesbian was all ninja and then she took me to go eat and we lived together for ever. I do want her to be like 18,19, or 20. Ohhh my goshies that would be so cool! biggrin <3

*Fantasizes* I relaly want to meet a cool chick like that...And I hope she lives close to. <3 That would be soooo cool! <3  

Mama Spliffs

Vermillion Smoker

Shiro-Gatana

Friendly Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:43 pm
Prannke
Kind of a dumb idea but I always had this dream of being someone's white knight in shining armor and taking them away until they felt safe. Maybe because I am an introvert with severe depression and Anxiety problems, I have always imagined that one day, I will meet someone who is worse off than I am and find someone I can protect. sweatdrop

What about anyone else?
Ah, I'm in the same boat as you(makes me kinda happy), I guess since I'm obsessed with anime/manga I would want it to be something that you could only describe as "picked right out of a manga" x3 as weird as I am...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 am
Shiro-Gatana
Prannke

What about anyone else?
Ah, I'm in the same boat as you(makes me kinda happy), I guess since I'm obsessed with anime/manga I would want it to be something that you could only describe as "picked right out of a manga" x3 as weird as I am...

i too am really into manga and anime, so i think i can understand where your coming from. but you see you and the person you quoted seem to want to be the knight or the hero where as i {dumb as this sounds} want to be the princess that is saved {sadly i am a guy so the chances are slim that that will happen}

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:39 pm
I honestly have no idea how I would meet someone. I'm shy, introverted, and have a difficult time making friends. >.> My entire social life is the internet right now...I didn't have the courage to approach and talk to people while i was taking classes on campus, either. Mrr. I have a much easier time connecting with people online than I do offline. I'll end up meeting someone online, if anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm
As story book ending as it sounds, I've always wanted to be saved from all my issues by a white knight ^///^ I'm more submissive and very shy, so it's kinda hard to find, ya know? Girl or boy, though, I hope my white knight finds me soon sweatdrop

Tessy Roxana

Durem Player

Shiro-Gatana

Friendly Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:04 pm
unit01testtype
Shiro-Gatana
Prannke

What about anyone else?

i too am really into manga and anime, so i think i can understand where your coming from. but you see you and the person you quoted seem to want to be the knight or the hero where as i {dumb as this sounds} want to be the princess that is saved {sadly i am a guy so the chances are slim that that will happen}
I understand that, I kinda want to be the one saved too actually, I don't think I'd have the courage to save someone like that sweatdrop but if I did I would want to, so I don't think it's dumb, it's relatable to me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:18 pm
Shiro-Gatana
unit01testtype
Shiro-Gatana
Prannke

What about anyone else?

I understand that, I kinda want to be the one saved too actually, I don't think I'd have the courage to save someone like that sweatdrop but if I did I would want to, so I don't think it's dumb, it's relatable to me 3nodding

Thank you and i love your signature by the by cat_mrgreen

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiro-Gatana

Friendly Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:40 pm
unit01testtype
Shiro-Gatana
unit01testtype
Shiro-Gatana
Prannke

What about anyone else?

No problem :3 a YYH fan I see emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Shiro-Gatana
unit01testtype
Shiro-Gatana
unit01testtype
Shiro-Gatana
Prannke

What about anyone else?

No problem :3 a YYH fan I see emotion_awesome

yes yes I am cat_3nodding  

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rosilien

Divine Nymph

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 pm
Prannke

What about anyone else?

Holy crap. My biggest wish would be to meet my knight in shining armor, and have them make everything okay from then on out, just by being there. Sucks the world doesn't work like that.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff