Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:51 pm
Hey guys, I think I have something fun in mind! I'd like to set up a fairly large group RP, in a D&D adventure style. I'm looming for all kinds of players in this, beyond the main group, and this is me, opening the door for people to sign up.

I want this to be fun for everyone, so please keep that in mind. If someone doesn't like the direction the adventure is going, we'll have to take that into consideration.

Side plots should be fine, as long as everyone in the group is aware of them - for example, if this is the perfect opportunity for your kat to plot out his/her fling with A-ko, that's fine as long as you let everyone else know in advance and we're not blindsided by one of the party wandering off to go get laid.

Disclaimer: This is an owner-run plot, and not at all associated with my role as an RP manager.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:02 pm
What We're Looking For:

-Adventurers! This is obvious-we need an adventuring party!

-Villains! It's not a good adventure without some menace! We need villains major and minor, for the big quests and the side ones.

-Quest Givers! It can't all be saving the world- we need some silly side quests too, and we need people to give 'em.

-Others! Sources of information, background players, and any other roles you can think of.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 pm
What We've Got:

The Party:
-Caitlyn Masters [Owned by Songstress Kitsune]
-Runi [Owned by soxs1219]
-Hope [Owned by Random Nobody13]
-
-

The Villains:
-Terra Cooper [Owned by Songstress Kitsune]
-Cantus [Owned by soxs1219]
-Delilah [Owned by chinhamaroo]
-Luralai Hex [Owned by Random Nobody13]
-Kahini [Owned by jordahn19]
-

Quest-Givers:
-Kitch [Owned by soxs1219]
-
-

Others:
-Olivander Grey [Owned by Random Nobody13]
-
-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm
To Sign Up:

Just fill out the right form~ Pretty much everyone should be accepted, unless we get a party of like twelve (that's just unwieldily)
I do reserve the right to ask people who cause drama not to participate, but I reeeaaallly hope that won't be a problem!

Adventurers:

[color=green][b]Looking For Group[/b][/color]
[img]Kat's Image Here[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kat's name here
[b]So You Want To Be A Hero...[/b] Give me a small blurb here about why your kat wants to adventure!

Villains:

[color=red][b]It's So Easy Being Evil![/b][/color]
[b]So You Want To Be A Villain...[/b] Give me a small blurb here about how epically villainous your kat is!

Quest-Givers:

[color=blue][b]WARDEN! WARDEN! Help me please~[/b][/color]
[b]Oh, What NOW?[/b] Give me a little quest proposal here!

Others:

[color=orange][b]Welcome to Corneria![/b][/color]
[b]I Have A Name, Clearly I Am Important[/b] What's up? How are you gonna help this party?

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 pm
Looking For Group
User Image
Name: Runi
So You Want To Be A Hero... Runi:: Yup! This is just the kind of adventure I have been looking for count me in!

It's So Easy Being Evil!
User Image
Name: Cantus
So You Want To Be A Villain... Cantus:: *grins viciously* Someone needs to let this hound out before i go on a rampage, This could be my chance to have some fun and cause some mayhem

WARDEN! WARDEN! Help me please~
User Image
Name: Kitch
Oh, What NOW? Kitch:: "Oh no! Someone in your group of adventures fell ill! The only know place for the antidote is in hemlock!" Find the antidote by getting past the hellhound than rolling a random random # 1-10 lucky 7 finds the herbs you need  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:50 pm
It's So Easy Being Evil!
User Image
Name: Delilah
So You Want To Be A Villain... She is the goddess of thievery, so she could really mess up the travelers by stealing their stuff or maybe they need to retrieve something from her or she can control a band of thieves.  

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:11 pm
Looking For Group
User Image
Name: Hope
So You Want To Be A Hero... She's an ottsel XD "I love adventuring! What better way than to do it in a group!!"

It's So Easy Being Evil!
User Image
Name: Luralai Hex
So You Want To Be A Villain... "I have entire villages scared to death of me, need I go on?"

Welcome to Corneria!
User Image
Name: Olivander Grey
I Have A Name, Clearly I Am Important "I grow the finest tea leaves around and am quite well known for my knowledge. Perhaps I can help you with some oscure knowledge and tea, as long as you've something worth my time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:18 pm
Looking For Group
User Image
Name: Peaches
So You Want To Be A Hero... Peaches loves a good game and has alway liked to play game. Don't let her sweet looks fool you she is all about the thrill of life.

It's So Easy Being Evil!
User Image
Name: Kahini
So You Want To Be A Villain... She is ebil through and through. Hungry for power and magic and will never give it up. She will do want ever it takes to get what she wanted or needs. And though she has a heart most would say it has long since stopped beating.  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:24 am
chinhamaroo
It's So Easy Being Evil!
User Image
Name: Delilah
So You Want To Be A Villain... She is the goddess of thievery, so she could really mess up the travelers by stealing their stuff or maybe they need to retrieve something from her or she can control a band of thieves.

I love love love the idea of an Ebil goddess screwing with the party; however, we might have to plot carefully because I'm not sure how direct her involvement can be.
BUT! Love this addition overall.

jordahn19
Looking For Group
User Image
Name: Peaches
So You Want To Be A Hero... Peaches loves a good game and has alway liked to play game. Don't let her sweet looks fool you she is all about the thrill of life.

I'm not quite seeing the connection between loving games and wanting to fight evil? Perhaps the thrill part, but overall I'm not quite seeing her as a member of an adventuring party XD Maybe I'm missing something, could you try and clarify why she wants to do this?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:26 pm
It's So Easy Being Evil!
User Image
Name: Lagunas Negra
So You Want To Be A Villain... *hisses* "Why should these b*****d kelpies have all the fun of torturing and drowning those foolish enough to come near the water. Their skulls will decorate my grotto quite nicely."

It's So Easy Being Evil!
User Image
Name: The Viral Plaguesus
So You Want To Be A Villain... "Pestilence, filth, sickness. *gurgling wheeze* These 'adventurers' will no stop the coming plague from consuming the land."

It's So Easy Being Evil!
User Image
Name: Ymir Elivagar
So You Want To Be A Villain... One of the felicorn leaders, Ymir lives for one thing. Pain, death, destruction, and chaos. And setting things on fire, just to annoy his brother by beating Dante to it first.

It's So Easy Being Evil!
User Image
Name: Jeni 'Archani' Jes'Sir
So You Want To Be A Villain... This four-armed, mouthless baddie is worse than her mother for being cruel and sadistic. Armed with four blades, she's a whirling dervish of pain and sadism.

User Image
Name: Tullok Bonesnap
Oh, What NOW? Someone or something is wreaking this surly Viking's hunting traps. Get rid of whatever it is, and he'll sell the group meat at half-price.

User Image
Name: Mitchell Channis
Oh, What NOW? This odd librarian is searching for rare tomes for his... Order. And he's willing to pay quite well for those brought to him.

Welcome to Corneria!
User Image
Name: Sinoc Tihari
I Have A Name, Clearly I Am Important This undead physician is still good at his job, though he laments the scarce business due to most people being wary of a mummy doctor. He's happy to fix the party up when needed.

Welcome to Corneria!
User Image
Name: Dias Muertas
I Have A Name, Clearly I Am Important This colorful roo runs a small bakery and candy shop. Surely such a large group of adventurers need food, right?

Welcome to Corneria!
[User Image
Name: Vi'ros Venelo
I Have A Name, Clearly I Am Important This sly little fey is an explosives maker. He'll sell his explosives, or, for a little more coin, he'll follow the group and blow up obstacles himself. Just make sure to stand back, he's of the 'There's no such thing as overkill' school of thought.

Welcome to Corneria!
User Image
Name: Missy Lin
I Have A Name, Clearly I Am Important Missy can make cloth armor, and use her strength to also make different leather armors, from studded to hardened.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 am
Welcome to Corneria!
User Image
Name: Chen Hider
I Have A Name, Clearly I Am Important Chen:: *Throws ninja star at the nearest pedesdtrian and hides* Just a background lurker. Or be some how part of it where I can come in and help solve a problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 am
Looking For Group
User Image
Name: Mani Draconia
So You Want To Be A Hero... Duh... Cait is here. xD

User Image
Name: Vincent
Oh, What NOW? "There's a little red headed lady I've fallen head over heels for but I don't know what to get her so that maybe I can see her smile. I want you guys to find out what she likes and help me impress her."  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Ryndilee

Salty Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:31 am
User Image
Name: Aruko
Oh, What NOW? An unholykat's undead minions are raiding the pantries. Plz help. =

Looking For Group
User Image
Name: Momoka
So You Want To Be A Hero... Nya ha ha ha ha! Because it's fun! cat_4laugh And I'm bored when I'm not doing stuff. cat_crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:38 am
Looking For Group
User Image
Name: Kazue
So You Want To Be A Hero... Her mother is Lawful Good Crazy, of the MUST KILL ALL EVIL variety... Kazue herself doesn't care that much, but became a demon slayer to make her mother happy and, well, because she's good at it. She has quite a bit of non-magical martial skills, and could well get caught up in something just because it's there. Definitely the kind who has no qualms about killing or other evil acts on the way, though...

User Image
Name: Zylphia St. John
Oh, What NOW? She's an archaeologist/adventurer (first by choice, second by necessity). She could either send them to find an artifact, or she could need help defending her site against attackers, or they could be sent to her to get an artifact (either on friendly or less-than-friendly terms)

Welcome to Corneria!
User Image
Name: Shifra d'Saradonia
I Have A Name, Clearly I Am Important Aruko's mate. The two could offer a quest, or be helpful NPCs in a battle, or really anything.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:10 am
This is now FULL and CLOSED.

Thank you to everyone who has entered; we can begin plotting ASAP! Please meander over to this guild right hurr for plotting~  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games