What to do?
  Tell him you like him.
  Ask him again.
  Give up.
View Results

Czechmark

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 pm
Bland title, yeah. But that's just it, I like this guy. I really don't know whether he likes me or not, and frankly I'm not sure if he knows I like him.

Backstory: So we met at Model United Nations. Nerd love, for sure. Lolol. Well, anyway, one day on Facebook he posted that he had a new number, and posted the number. I commented asking if I could creep on him, and he said sure.
So we started talking, and I said that I had always wanted to talk to him since MUN and he said that he had wanted to talk to me since I made a PPF during MUN (lolol econ love), and the reason he posted his number was because he thought there was a chance of us talking. So, score.
Eventually he said that if he went to prom, he'd take me, except he didn't know whether he was going or not. He didn't go, though. Eh.
And during the Hunger Games midnight premier, I was sitting by my friend Michelle. He was there too, since all of us (like 9 of us) joined up as a group. She went to get popcorn and he stole her spot next to me and we whispered to each other the entire time.
So I guess that means I've liked him for a while.

Sorry for all that story. D:

I've toyed with the idea of telling him straight up that I'm into him, but whether that'll repel him or what, I don't know.
I've tried asking him to see a movie with me, but either he is busy or he doesn't reply. The last time I asked him, he said he was busy but he did seem genuinely interested. I think.
We do talk a lot though.
I'm so confused and I'm awful with men. :c

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:49 pm
Long story short: I got rejected. Lolz. Oh well.  

Czechmark

Prophet

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:12 am
well at least he will text you. biggrin i dont even get a guy to text or call me. redface I would (after neves went away) go up to him and start talking to him face to face.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games