Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:02 am
Slots Currently: CLosed

Number of slots: ??
Way I'm going to be choosing the winners: ??

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 am
Next Opening

NOW - March 29 [closing at 3 PM, CDT, plenty of time to decide on forms and set them in here yes?]

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 am
The Rules of the Game

• Don't mess with the forms. Just fill them out and post in here, simple enough yeah?

• Forms should be posted in this thread. Unless it's a special occasion [which I would announce before hand], all forms just go in here!

• Put all of your forms in one post. Please. You are free to edit your post to change or add in new forms up until the end date, just don't make multiple posts.

• Don't post anything but forms in this thread. Take all chatter to the main thread.

• Trades should be pure for Customs. Bribes can be a mix of Items and Pure, or Items alone. Considering the way the Gaia economy has fluctuated so much lately, it's just easier to handle Pure when it comes to Custom prices.

• Trades should be started once your win has been confirmed.

• No bribing, whining, complaining, crying, etc. We're all adults/teenagers here, so let's act like 'em, alright?

• Don't pester me about your order. Orders will always be completed. The time that they take can never be set in stone, however. RL likes to shove rocks in our path but I WILL be working on your foxes in as quick a manner as I can.

• Make sure to be specific with what you want. Please be specific! If you want something, tell me in your form. If you want to leave it up to CC [colorist choice] for a marking, or the placement of colors, that's fine! But if you have a specific vision please say so, so we can both be satisfied that the end result is what you envisioned~

• You cannot ask for non-standard wings as edits for Modiphims and Modidaevas. The feathered and demonic wings are the major traits that define the 'Phim and 'Daeva breeds, so removing them completely or swapping them out for a totally different set of wings (example: a 'Phim with demonic wings.) for customs/bribes/etc. isn't allowed. 'Phims and 'Daevas with this type of edit are only given away during shop events, and very rarely! You can ask for edits like tattered wings and scarring, or add a few feathers onto a 'Daeva's wings at the base, but not changing the wings as a whole. [Yes, we have done "butterfly/faerie" wings before on a small handful of foxes. Given the sheer amount of work that those wings take, unless the existing foxes breed, those wings are event specials only]

Any Questions or concerns about anything, shoot me a PM.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:07 am
Pricing and Forms

Check the Custom 411 thread for this information.

In this thread, color-code all bribe orders in
BLUE

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 am
RNG Lists

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:34 pm
Custom Type Wanted: Modiphim
Name: Tetania
Starting Stage: adult
Mood: curious
Description of Modifox: based on my fursona (linked below); dark red base with golden yellow belly, paws, tail tip and chin, with a brown mask marking across the eyes
Eye Color: medium brown
Wing Color: dark red/red-orange/golden yellow (see reference, color the wings to give the impression of the layers of feathers)
Reference pics: accurate color and design: http://fav.me/d6s9vbh . older art to show open wings: http://fav.me/djdxy9
Template Wanted: default
Cost: 500k
Colorist Wanted: any

Note to self: Cert this one  

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 pm
Custom Type Wanted: Cosplay
Name: Ion Fortuna
Starting Stage: Adult
Mood: Noble
Description of Modifox: Blondish hair and visible fangs. I would like this outfit if possible.
Eye Color: Red/tan mix
Reference pics: Here he is <3
Template Wanted: Male modifox body with female tail.
Cost: Cosplay: 350k *if not enough due to edits let me know
Colorist Wanted: Mali

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited

Name: Seth Nightroad
Mood: Noble
Description of Modifox: Black pixie cut hair and small fangs. She’s kind of a tomboy I would like to see some of her outfit from her reference images but leaving it to CC to see which you think would look better on a fox version.
Eye Color: Green
Reference pics: Here she is <3, and here is a full one. *but frills are hard I think*
Template Wanted: New female template but with custom hair please.
Cost: Cosplay: 700k + Items *will PM and find what is appropriate if selected*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:08 pm
Name: Sunset
Mood: Flighty
Description of Modifox: Based off the moth
Eye Color: #00009C
Wing Color: Like the moth
Reference pics: moth
Template Wanted: Long Hair
Cost: 500K

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:39 pm
Name: Roxanne
Mood: Blossoming
Description of Modifox: I want her based off my Spring Faery statue. I tried to get as many angles as possible, so incorporate as much as you can however you think looks best. I would like actual flowers somewhere, in her hair or something, just somewhere.
Eye Color: Pink or Spring green
Wing Color: Same as the ref pic.
Reference pics: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Template Wanted: Default
Cost: 600k, though depending on how many edits you want to do or the level of detail, I'd go as high as 900k

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:45 pm
Name: Blood Dupre
Starting Stage: adult
Mood: Sadistic
Description of Modifox: Reference pictures would probably be the best way, although black hair black hat with designs, white jacket coat with suit type buttons, white shirt and black pants... (see reference pictures)
Eye Colour: aqua
Reference pics:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Template Wanted: 1
Cost: 500k
Colourist Wanted: Mali

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:10 pm
And Closed!

Since there are just 6 forms, and I had a total of 6 slots open [true, arranged differently] I figure, what the heck. I'll just accept all of them~

mewrose

Reoakee
Just to clarify, your forms both just say Cosplay" on the type wanted. That's Normal fox lines yeah? Or did you want one of them as a phim/daeva?

SilverShieldwolf

jinxgirl5
I think I have a few ideas in mind for her... were you wanting to incorporate the dress any? That might bump the difficulty/price up but not to the full 900k, maybe to just 700k. And on the dress real quick- the bit at the neckline is that meant to be like a thin/lace/mesh covering, or is that portion of the dress made of feathers? The pattern could go both ways

Nasaiki
Sam question as Reo, your form says "Cosplay" as custom type. Do you mean normal fox or were you wanting phim/daeva. I'm just getting specifics before I start~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:28 pm
Malikztiah Ankhere

jinxgirl5
I think I have a few ideas in mind for her... were you wanting to incorporate the dress any? That might bump the difficulty/price up but not to the full 900k, maybe to just 700k. And on the dress real quick- the bit at the neckline is that meant to be like a thin/lace/mesh covering, or is that portion of the dress made of feathers? The pattern could go both ways

If you want to incorporate the dress that'd be fine. If not, also fine. Totally up to you. I'll send the trade for the basic amount, then when she's dropped I'll bump it up to the appropriate amount based on whatever extra edits you what to put on her.

The green bit is kind of like an overdress. It's got pearl or pearl-like shoulder straps. The pink bit appears to be like an underdress. Same pattern as the gloves. The pattern looks almost scale-like, like fitting a bunch of river stone smoothly together. If I had to guess between lace and feathers I'd say it's probably closer to feathers, since lace is see-through and this is solid, but it's not really like either of them.  

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:11 pm
Malikztiah Ankhere
On the normal fox lines yes. Sorry about that XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:56 pm
Malikztiah Ankhere

Both were normal yes.

edit: was the gold amount ok for them? I know that I asked for what you could do for the outfits since I didn't want to overburden you.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:55 pm
Reoakee
Malikztiah Ankhere

Both were normal yes.

edit: was the gold amount ok for them? I know that I asked for what you could do for the outfits since I didn't want to overburden you.

Lol I honestly don't know yet as I haven't gotten to them on my list. xD I get a rough estimate when it comes time t sketch out where the edits go so i can see on the template what will be done to them [if that makes any sense at all, I'm terribad at pricing things uugh xD]  
● Services + Events [Certs, Breedings, Customs, Mod Shops, Etc.]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff