Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Zain Price's manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 am
Sheena sat in the car, she had only one bag, it carried the stuff she needed, and was easier to take with her. The car stoped at the bottom of the hill, her door swung open, a pair of hands pulled her out tossing her into the snow, her bagf next. She swung herself to her feet picking up her bag, and rossing it over shoulder. "Thanks for the ride dumb a**." She started her walk up the hill, she herd her driver shouting at her, but she kept walking ignoreing every word. She put her ear buds in, Ballad of the mona lisa played as she walked. She got to the door and knocked, it was times like this she was glad she was a vampire she couldnt feel how extreamly cold it must have been. "Great my new masters the ice king." She muttered to herself.  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:33 am
Zain could see a young woman on walking on his property. "well now hope it's my slave that i requested. that company best not have hurt her like the last on or well and a slave with a imperfect body is not what i want to work with." he said to himself as he watched the woman.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 pm
Luncain

She knocked on the door again, this time harder. "Hello, anyone home?" She took her earbuds out shoveing the MP3 player in her bag.  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:16 pm
Then doors opened for her on their own. and a voice said come in. Zain was waiting for her in his private office up stairs. "the master is waiting for you upstairs second door on the left."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:49 pm
Luncain

Sheena rolled her eyes. "That's welcomeing." She shook her head going up the stairs, she didnt bother useing her vampiric speed, she wasnt in a hurry, she got to the top going to the second door on the left, and knocked.  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm
The door then opened for her. Zain was waiting for Sheena. he was siting in his chair. "come in my dear" he said to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 am
Luncain

Sheena walked in. "Dont call me dear, I hate that. The last one that called my dear got a knife to the throat." She droped her bag on the floor crossing her arms. "So im geussing your the pig that bought me this time?" She chuckled. "You wont last a week with me."  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:48 am
"yes but that was the last one. and pig no. i'm a gentleman. and the last slave i bought from there said the same thing. i won't last a week. i ended her three days later." Zain said then stood up. "and you're not the only vampire here." he said to her as his eye turned red as blood and suddenly he was behind her. "now i'll say it once threaten me again and i'll do it to you." he said with no anger in his voice and started to walk down the hall he then stopped suddenly. "oh yes i almost forgot." he then walked back to Sheena and slapped her across the face hard enough to put her to the floor. "next time don't be rude." he said to her. "Neara my home can you please show Sheena to her room then get her cleaned up and in uniform i'm sure the guest are still going to be here at sun down." zain said then went back down the hallway. a ghostly image of a young woman in very nice dress appeared in front of Sheena.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:53 am
Luncain

Sheena rolled her eys, she said it loud enough that he could hear. "Oh please I've felt harder slaps from my grandma, and i've never eve met her." She turned to the goust girl picking up her bag. "So where am I going?"  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:28 am
Neara turned and start to walk down the hall as well. she walked to a room with Sheena's name on it. "in here." she said to sheena "I hope you know what you're doing. Zain is a killer. and he means what he saids."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 am
Luncain

Sheena looked at her. "I geussing you were one of the victoms. Trust me I can handel myself, I have a high tolerence for pain, and I have a promise, I cant die untill i've avenged my family." She smiled. "Thats the only hope I have left ya know." She pushed the door open, walking in seting her stuff down.  

Sick_Twisted_Love

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:50 am
"no Sheena. i wasn't. i was his first 'slave' i was to take care of him. i loved him like a mother. i died in a car accident on the way home. i died in his arms. i asked him to let me die and not turn me." she said. "he is a kind person but you need to behave around him and not make him upset. he can hurt you without touching you. and you have no idea how cruel he can be."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff