Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

Night had settled in over Faetasia, Conner roamed around and looked for someone she could make a meal out of. It'd been a while since her last hunt and she felt herself near frenzy. She had to feed soon. She looked around hoping to find pray but found nothing but darkness. She spoke aloud to herself "Figures, the one time I hunt, there is no pray..."

((Saya can approch conner or watch her, basically do whatever you want her to do))

((I might toss out one of my mortal fae's for them to chow on so you can see how feeding would work here cause mortal fae's are not supposed to know about the existence of vampires and a vampire cannot kill a mortal fae XD so I'll demonstrate later in the RP how feeding would work. Also conner would have fun feeding with Saya))

jericho wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:51 am
soxs1219
User Image

Night had settled in over Faetasia, Conner roamed around and looked for someone she could make a meal out of. It'd been a while since her last hunt and she felt herself near frenzy. She had to feed soon. She looked around hoping to find pray but found nothing but darkness. She spoke aloud to herself "Figures, the one time I hunt, there is no pray..."

((Saya can approch conner or watch her, basically do whatever you want her to do))

((I might toss out one of my mortal fae's for them to chow on so you can see how feeding would work here cause mortal fae's are not supposed to know about the existence of vampires and a vampire cannot kill a mortal fae XD so I'll demonstrate later in the RP how feeding would work. Also conner would have fun feeding with Saya))

jericho wolf

saya awoke from her long slumber she stretched and yawned and looked out over the land and says to herself "seems like a wonderful night....... makes me want to have a bite to drink" she grins and shaked of the dazeness from her slumber and went out to find someone to feed off of

(is that good so far?)  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 am
The wind whistled around Conner as she walked through the forests looking for nocturnal fae to feed on. Tree limbs shook, leave rustled. Not many fae's would be out tonight, not any good ones at least. The air was cool and crisp, Conner's senses were high. Perfect for a hunt.

((You're doing great for a first timer biggrin is Saya going to approach conner or will she freak out if conner approaches her?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 am
soxs1219
The wind whistled around Conner as she walked through the forests looking for nocturnal fae to feed on. Tree limbs shook, leave rustled. Not many fae's would be out tonight, not any good ones at least. The air was cool and crisp, Conner's senses were high. Perfect for a hunt.

((You're doing great for a first timer biggrin is Saya going to approach conner or will she freak out if conner approaches her?))

saya walked into the forest and picked up a scent of a creature she does not know for she has been in a deep sleep for many years and followed the scent to where this creature was wondering if it would be friend or foe or food

(ummm well shell take an interest in her since saya hasnt seen another fae in a long time hence just awaking from a long slumber biggrin )  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:47 pm
Conner froze, she could smell and feel a fae nearby. The wind continued to whirl around her and she used it to mask her scent as much as possible. Conner ducked into the bushes and ran, hoping the fae would fallow her, hoping that she could finally feed. Conner dashed behind a tree facing downwind to hide her scent, at the right time she would strike.

(conner and saya shouldn't know that each other are vampires right away, at least not just from the scent)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:02 pm
saya follows where the scent was and finds its location but the unknown creature was in site so she started listening to the sounds and she kept her guard up just incase of trouble

(saya doesnt know conner is a vampire yet lol)  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm
Conner caught sight of the fae who dared to wander at night. Conner could not see the fae's face, only that she was a female "fox" with long dark hair. Conner found her attractive which is how she preferred her food. She plotted her move and moved in. Se approched the fae from behind saying, "what's a girl like you doing out after dark" she grabbed the faes arm. The fae felt cold to the touch, Conner knew this feeling, she looked into the fae's eyes and whispered "your Kindred."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:11 pm
saya looked at the female fae and noticed something familiar and also found the fae cute and adorible and aswell as attractive and spoke "yes i am"

(kindred islike a fellow vampire right like of the same race?)  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 pm
Conner looked at the vampire "You look like a Setite, but you don't hold yourself in the same manner as them, What clan are you from?" Conner asked out of curiosity. Her hand gripped on the vampires arm "you know, you interrupted my hunt..."

(kindred = vampire)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:37 pm
saya's ear twitched and spoke calmy "im sorry for ruining your hunt i bee asleep for a long time and when i awoke i picked up your scent and was curious of what the scent was" she looks at conner then around then back at conner "as for a clan im not in one" she made a slight sad face  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:04 pm
Conner let go of the other vampire's arm. She leaned in and asked "Do I smell good?" She had a smirk on her face, for some reason she felt like teasing the vampire. She was not of a enemy clan so Conner figured no harm would come from it. "Don't worry I'm not mad, but I do have a favor to ask of you..." she turned around and flicked her tail " Would you mind helping me find some pray, after all two vampires are better than one."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:08 pm
saya smiled and nodded "you smell wonderful" she said as she checked her out "id love to help you find pray" she says as she wagged her tail contently  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 pm
Conner smiled "lets go try to find some grub than." she started walking down a path and asked "Whats your name pretty lady, I'm Conner. Tell me about yourself"

jericho wolf
tag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:49 am
soxs1219
Conner smiled "lets go try to find some grub than." she started walking down a path and asked "Whats your name pretty lady, I'm Conner. Tell me about yourself"

jericho wolf
tag

saya smiled and stayed close to her new found friend "im saya" she said in a soft gentle tone "i dont really know much of my self lots of my memories are abit fuzzy"

tag  

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash