Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hunter's prize (Demon Alpha and Blazingcat123) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm
In a land far away where great beasts 15 feet tall are considered daily live stock, humans have adapted to useing masive weapons of great power from blades the size of a whole person to guns the size of an alligater. There are the caretakers which are incharge of the villiage and the hunters that drive away the monsters that pleage their hard lifestyle. ______ is one such hunter but he is the youngest and weakest of all. All he can manage is a normal bow and a throwing tomahawk. He has always sought out to prove himself but has never really had a chance. That and the fact that he screws up each time. But there is one way he can prove himself. Lately the wolf clan has been raiding the village and has not been able to be stopped.

User Image

Holo
16 in human years
Female
Demon wolf
Holo is shy but hates humans. SHe onl hunts at night when they are asleep. But has managd to get away everytime. She has a wolf form that she is in everytime she goes hunting. She comes from a pack of wild wolves that look like wild wolves at first glance but have human forms. She is the youngest but also the weakest jsut like Connor but is working hard to prove herself. She has to since she is the daughter of the alphas.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm
Blazingcat123
Hey can I take the spot?  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 pm
Demon Alpha
Blazingcat123
Hey can I take the spot?

Sure just post your profile and start us off. By the way I like to post more than one line to keep the rp interesting so please be sure to do the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 pm
Blazingcat123
Demon Alpha
Blazingcat123
Hey can I take the spot?

Sure just post your profile and start us off. By the way I like to post more than one line to keep the rp interesting so please be sure to do the same.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thomas

Male

Human Hunter

Thomas is the youngest hunter also the weakest hunter that the humans have. Every time he tries to show he isn't the weakest hunter he somehow screws everything up. But one day he will have his chance to show he isn't the weakest, and when that day comes he'll show everyone he doesn't screw everything up. The only weapons he can manage is a normal bow and a throwing tomahawk

(I'll make sure to do it.)  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo was in the forest walking around her pack's territory. It was night time and almost time to go hunting. She was very quick dispite her, small but still large, size. Then she sniffed the air as she walked up to a herd of cows and licked her lips as she smelled a weak one that was young but still slow enough to catch. Then she turned into a wolf and started to move closer and didn't know that there was a trap waiting for her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas was watching his trap from his hiding place 15 feet when he saw a wolf going for the weakest cow."Finally I won't screw something up and everyone will stop yelling at me now." He was a little excited when he wolf was getting closer and closer to his trap. "C'mon you're almost there." He whispered and walked over to the biggest cow he could hide behind and watched the wolf get within 10 steps of the trap."Ten steps away." He counted every step until the wolf walked into his trap.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Suddenly a trap sprang up around Holo. She yelped and started to panic ramming the bars of the cage and biting them as hard as she could. THe cage was bigger than she was But not big enough for her human form. Then she growled and started to ram the bars again. SHe was not happy. She then scared the calf who ran back to it's mother and said in a strange language. "You must be kidding me. If they think that a simple cage will hold me for long.... They are sadly mistaken." She knew that it would take a while to break the bars on her own but she had to get home. Then she started biting and ramming ther bars with her body. Obviously she was angry and would not be happy to see Thomas.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:54 pm
Blazingcat123
Thomas

"Yes." Thomas shouted and vaulted over the cow he was hiding behind and walked over to the cage."I finally didn't mess something up." He looked into the cage and saw the wolf biting and ramming at the bars. "Hello there little wolf." Thomas looked into the cage and smiled excitedly. "It seems you're one of the wolves that have been raiding my village." He moved the cage onto a small cart and walked toward the village. "We'll be in the village in about five minutes." He looked at the wolf and kind of felt bad but he needed to prove he doesn't mess everything up.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:02 am
Demon Alpha

User Image

Then when they reached the village, Holo had given up for the night and was acting dead. SHe was barely breathing pretending to be dying. Even though she had blood around the lower part of her mouth from her mouth now hurting from biting the bars, she was using it to her advantage. There was blood all over the area where she lay as she was very smart but wasn't sure if this plan would work. Then she whimpered and started to shiver as the others greeted Thomas and looked at her. "She looks dead if you ask me." Said one of the boys who threw a rock at her. SHe growled and glared at him. But then the village leader said "Put her near the stakes. We'll let her know what it feels like to starve." The village had lost alot of money because of the wolves eating their live stock. Holo was shivering from the cold night air. She whimpered during the night and no one seemed to care.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:11 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas smiled at everyone in the village. "Finally I did something right." He looked at the boy that threw the rock. "Can't you wait before you do that." Thomas heard her whimpering and whispered into the cage. "I know you've been taking food from us, and I wish to help you, but I can't." Thomas put her cage away from where everyone was sleeping for the night and he dropped a small piece of meat no one saw him pick-up "Try to make this last until later when everyone is asleep." He sparked a small fire to provide warmth for a few minutes then walked away to where his sister was waiting for him. "Hey sis, how are you?" He walked over to the place he slept in and closed the door then fell asleep to wake when everyone else fell asleep.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 am
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo just threw the meat out of the cage. She didn't trust humans, infact she down right hated them. She wouldn't eat anything they gave her.Then she curled up laying in the back of the cage shivering after the fire went out. THen a little later she was looking at the moon looking away from the village. She seemed sad and lonely. Then she said something "Why haven't they come for me yet. Surely they've caught my scent." She said in their language and sighed curling up feeling a little lonely missing her family. Then a Single tear fell down her cheek as she fell asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas felt kinda bad when she didn't eat so he laid in his bed and fell asleep hoping for a better morning. "She should eat or she'll starve." He sighed and stared up at the ceiling and closed his eye. "Wolves are stubborn." He fell asleep and dreamed of how he screwed everything up every time he does something then he woke early in the morning to see about the livestock and the wolf he caught last night.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:02 am
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo was laying in her cage looking miserable. No one topped to care for her or anything. She wasn't wanting to move. She had tried to get out but was now bleeding from her jaws. Her gums had torn a little. Then she sighed and curled her tail around her missing her little sister and father. She then got hit in the jaw by a rock and yelped as if she was being beaten. She then got up and got up tucking her tail as she began to cowar in the back of the cage. THe kids throwing rocks at her was making her yelp in pain and she began to ram her head against thebars of thecage wanting the pain to stop.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:15 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas woke to hear Holo yelping and guessed the kids were bothering her so he walked out of his house and stood behind the kids."I think you should stop now." He walked in front of the kids and caught all the rocks they threw. "Go find something else to do." He told them and shooed them away. "I'm sure you can't understand me, but I'm sorry about those kids bothering you." He slowly put his hand in the cage knowing he would probably get bit, but he was doing this so the wolf could try to trust him. "I'm sure you will bite me, but I just want you to eat something." He tensed up and was ready to be bitten.  

Demon Alpha

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:25 am
Demon Alpha

User Image

But Holo didn't bite him. Instead she huffed at him and turned her back towards him and layed down hitting the ground of the cage with a thud. She was angry at him and wanted nothing to do with him. All she wanted was to go home. But then she spoke in a language that hardly anyone understood anymore. "Just go away and leave me to die. You've done enough already. Appearantly wanting to go home is out of the question. Then again your just a human how would you understand where I'm coming from." She said and glared at him through the corner of her eye. She looked so lonely and sad that she seemed almost human. "I have feelings too you know and if you can't understand that then your dumber than a sack of nails." THen she started to cry a little.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff