Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] It's only sparring (Freya/Jay) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:53 pm
The gym had been her first stop, once she'd decided to leave her room. Freya knew people were just looking for fights, over at the gym. And all this time, she'd hardly used it! She remembered coming here once for Herryk, but that was as far as it got. Things would be different, now.

Freya was determined to be an often-seen face in the gym. And a reliable sparring partner. Always ready.

She put down her bottle of water on a bleacher, and looked for someone. Anyone. It didn't matter who.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:04 pm
There were no rules about horsemen not allowed in Amityville or whatever, right? Actually, that didn’t matter. Jay still would have gone snooping around the school anyways. She didn’t particularly care about rules. Well, unless they were horsemen rules, but those were different rules.

Sea-green eyes curiously stared at the buildings and students. Huh. She remembered coming here once to scavenge and such, but it hadn’t been for long. So, this is what Amityville was like. The warrior continued to scurry around the campus grounds until she settled on…well she didn’t know what it was, but some students called it a gym, so it was probably a gym. The bluejay popped her head inside and crept around the place until she settled on a reaper.

(⊙ヮ⊙)

“You have wings.”

Silence. (⊙ヮ⊙)

“And you are shiny.”

Apparently this was good…?!

Syusaki

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:45 pm
Freya stopped searching when the search came to her, and she put her water bottle down, giving Jay her brightest smile. The horsewoman greeted her with some rather obvious observations about her, and then stared. Freya's smile faded just slightly, but she refused to let it drop.

"That is true, I am both of those things." Freya quietly agreed, before standing up and holding her hand out in welcome. "And yehr one of the horsiemans, ja? I am Freya. I am.. sorry for yehr loss." She tried to look contrite about it - it was hard, she hadn't been at the islands, she had no idea what had happened. "What is yehr name? Are yeh lookings for a fight?" The last was said with returning excitement, clearly hoping the answer was yes. "I'm lookings teh stretch my legs." And her arms. And her fists. And every other part of her.

Syusaki

Syusaki rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:05 pm
[ rolling cause idk who goes first if Freya wants to go first go ahead though <_> ]

Jay smiled back at Freya and nodded. Yes! She knew there was a student with bluejay wings, but most of the other students were wingless, much to the warrior’s dismay. “I like your wings. They’re a nice, soft color,” she noted as she nodded her head before reaching out to grasp the outstretched hand. “I am!” Her lips curled into a tiny frown. “Oh, yes, hmmm. That. Yes, thank you.” There was the sudden, sharp desire to return to the War Isle with the trees and hammocks and jungle, but that had drowned a long time ago.

But her face lightened up at the prospect of a spar. “I am Jay! War is always open for a fight,” she answered with a toothy grin, her feathers rustling.

Syusaki

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm
The War Clan. This was perfect! Freya knew little about the horsemen, but one of the most obvious things that even she knew was that the War Clan were the really good fighters. She could learn a lot from this one, if she tried! Her handshake was solid, and bounced with excitement. "Well then, it really IS nice teh meets yeh! I'm new teh the whole gym spar business, but when I wants teh does somethings, I does it all the way. So I'm happy teh be yehr sparring partner."

She backed away, and cracked her knuckles, before holding out her hand and summoning her reaper weapon. The oversized scythe loomed over her head as it materialized, and the long blade curved over her protectively. She held it in front of her, and did a few test shakes to loosen her arm out.  
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm
"Okays! Here I comes!" She announced, which was probably not the best idea during a spar, because it meant your opponent would be ready for you. She leapt at Jay with a loud, warlike cry, and her scythe came crashing down - hitting nothing but air.

Jumped the gun a little early, did you Freya? She laughed in embarrassment and hopped backwards, away from the horseman.

HP: 40
Damage: 0

Syusaki
AWESOME THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD FOR ME ALREADY

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:35 pm
Jay just kept smiling. A light bulb seemed to appear above her head as she made a connection between the gym and spars. “Oh! So this is the place where you students fight. That makes a lot a sense now,” she noted as her wide eyes swept across the gym again. She hummed, then began to twitter—literally. “Hm, so you are not a regular fighter?” There was slight disappointment in her eyes, but the horsewoman didn’t look too bothered.

The reaper backed away, prompting Jay to do the same. Her eyes lit up at the sight of the scythe and she bit down on her bottom lip to force back the deluge of jabbering she was tempted to release. Excited, Jay summoned her own weapon—an Arkansas toothpick—and tightly gripped it in her hand. “Okay okay okay!” she chirped as the blond charged toward her. Lips tugged into a grin as she teetered and then jumped to the side.

She hummed as she swirled around Freya and dug her dagger into the ghoul’s back. “Well, I guess that wasn’t too bad.”

HP: 40
Damage: 5

[[ Dice be trollin all the time u_u ]]

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:19 pm
Freya hissed as the dagger pricked her back, and she stumbled forward, getting away as quickly as she could. Her hand touched the ground as she stumbled, pushing herself back up to her feet and turning around to face Jay.

"I wouldn't says I'm new teh fightings, we used teh fights back at homes all the time. I am just used teh fightings in teh gym, doings spars, yeh knows?" She rolled her shoulders and shrugged off the pain in her back, before twirling her scythe over her head. "We didn't used teh use weapons, we just punch ourselves out, hah!"

The conversation was kind of fun to have in the middle of a spar. Nonetheless, when the scythe came down, it was a clean, typical hit across the chest.

HP: 35
Damage: 3

Syusaki

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:23 pm
There was a pause as the reaper ghoul chose to explain herself. Jay kept her knees bent and her grip on her weapon tight, ready to move at a moment’s notice in case the blond decided to surprise her. She eyed Freya with a thoughtful expression. Ah, so the student was not completely new to the art of fighting. Jay felt relieved. Perhaps this spar would be interesting after all. She let her shoulders relax a bit, twittering laughter escaping her lips. “Punching each other! How nice! That’s just the way I like it.”

It felt odd to casually chat with the opponent during a spar. Maybe Jay took her spars too seriously and never spoke. Maybe it was because a certain childhood friend was too serious to uphold a friendly conversation like this, but it was refreshing. An eye squeezed shut as the blade cut across her chest. While her first thought was to reach up to cover the wound, she jumped back to create a gap between each other. Jay moved to throw her weighted dagger at Freya, but then thought otherwise. What if she missed? How would she retrieve her blade? Jay paused, waiting to see what the blond would do next.

HP: 37

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:39 am
Freya was far too used to chatting it up during spars. She loved the chatter even as she fought with her sisters over bragging rights, or handled the more serious fights with the village boils when they took her up on her challenges. She didn't win too many of those.. but she managed a few dates from them afterward, nonetheless.

"Ja, we're a happy punching family, the Brynhildrs!" She pulled her scythe back for another swing, but hesitated, her brow creasing in thought. "Would yeh rathers we plays with our hands, then?" She offered, desummoning her weapon quickly and running forward to land a shot to the horsewoman's stomach with her fist.

Damage: 3

Syusaki
sorry for the wait, I was in San Francisco for a week!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 am
Brynhildrs? Brynhildrs! That was supposed to be a family name, right? It sure sounded like an interesting name. Jay even muttered the name to herself once, perhaps even a second time. Thin lips curled into a small smile before a realization struck her suddenly. “Hey wai—AGH!” She had been so amused with the name, Jay hadn’t noticed the reaper ghoul had desummoned her weapon and even rushed forward to land a punch to her stomach.

Sea green eyes turned cross-eyed as she stumbled back a couple steps. “Name!” she sputtered out. “You didn’t tell me your name yet!” Blinking, Jay rubbed the bridge of her nose. “What’s your name?”

HP: 34

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 am
Freya paused at the complaint, her eyes opening wide in confusion. "Ach. Didn't knows yeh wants teh hears it.. I am Freya! Freya Brynhildr, secondborn of the Brynhildr valkyries. Is nice teh meets yeh!" She punctuated her greeting with another friendly punch to the stomach.

"And what's yehr name, horsie friend?"

Damage: 4

Syusaki

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm
Jay nodded her head. “Faces are good, but names are better! Names are important when working in a team. ‘You’ can be anyone. Names are less confusing. Yes.” Valkyries oh that was interes—oh another punch. It was a good punch with decent force put into it; it even made the horsewoman smile as she chirped out a reply, “Jay.”

She darted forward to grab Freya’s fist with both her hands and then kicked the reaper in the stomach, colored feathers fluttering.

HP: 31

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:47 pm
"Jay!" Freya nodded as she repeated the name, holding both her arms out to - oh, was she grabbing her wrists? Was this some kind of horseman greet-

No, no it was not.

Freya let out a grunt, before lashing out with a kick of her own, right to the side.

"Okays, Jay." She huffed, grinning ferally. "Now, we fights!"

HP: 30

Syusaki

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:31 am
“Jay! Yes! My name is Jay!” She nodded eagerly, but then craned her neck forward, her voice dropping to a whisper as she added, “It’s actually Jaida, but I like Jay better.”

Jay let out a bird-liked shriek as she stumbled backwards from the kick. Blinking, she tilted her head and stared at Freya curiously before diving in for a punch that only met air. “We weren’t fighting already?”

HP: 26

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas