Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
The Hidden Tunnel-Yuki Destruction Arc Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

Since Yuki is separated by an ocean from the other villages it needed a way to receive or send support/Offensive quicker than a boat and less dangerous. Thus when the alliance was formed between Konohagakure and Yukigakure this tunnel was created in secret. Of course if things ever turned sour between the two villages either side could easily destroy their side of the tunnel. Only high ranked Anbu and the Kages know how though. The tunnel is stabilized by sealing jutsu allowing the walls to take much damage before giving in. The Anbu know how to release the sealing jutsu.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

чuкo Tαnαкα

[Male] [Genin] [Chakra 275] [Musician/Ninjutsu]

▂▂" We're all just singular notes within this sad, sorrowful song."▂▂

Yuko and his team-mates had been walking for some time, but Yuko had taken lead temporarily. Each breath had begun to leave a cloud of steam behind, from the chilled air..

He felt it a shame that his visit here had to be a mission. He would love to have come here to learn from the Suiton Element nin who most likely inhabited this place.

This part of the cave was beautiful, Alien to a boy who had never left the Leaf village before. He could see a light that gave way to the exit of the tunnel ahead. He waited for his team to catch up.  

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu was right behind Yuko watching the area they were in. He didn't want to be in the front just yet, this way, he could scan the area and not worry about a frontal assault. "Hey, Yuko was it. Can I ask you something?" He said catching up to him.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 am

чuкo Tαnαкα

Yuko stopped for a moment, turning to look at Shikatsu.
" Sure. What would you ask? "
This wast he first time Yuko had actually been able to properly talk to anybody in his team. Up until now, he hadn't realized how silent he must seem.  

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:03 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu got closer. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to say anything but we had to leave. I'm Shikastu, nice to meet you. Yuko right, and your a genin?" He asked. He guessed this from the fact he hadn't seen him around before.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:35 am

чuкo Tαnαкα

Yuko smiled, he had started to walk again, shikatsu no doubt would follow lead.

" Y-yeah. You've got my name right. You're right about the Genin part too. This is my first mission.. " He finished, sounding quite nervous. He was nervous because their was nothing special about him, aside from his fast reflexes and the strange Instrument on his back.

" So, I actually don't know much about the problem in the snow country.. what is going wrong over there? " Yuko would ask.  

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

A akatsuki clone was walking lightly over the snow, he could see two people in the distance near the mouth of the tunnel. He couldn't tell if they were friends or foe at this point so he came closer. His kunai raised incase of anything happening. When he got close enough to see them and for them to see him. He noticed the konoha symbols on the two and they would see his anbu mask."You are the back up from Konoha?" he recognized one of them he was the boy with the pink haired girl. He noticed more of them coming through the tunnels."The civilians will be here shortly, the original will assist you until all civilians are safe into the tunnel."

- AC:10100 Ryo:7250 -
___User Image___

K ain

Diablo en Musica 92

Master of 3 Faces

o_Starlight_

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi followed and was right away greeted by a man he had never seen nor really had any ties to anything form what it seem. But that changed when he mentioned words about the villagers that would be coming sooner or a bit later as the Yuki ninja defended them as they retreated. Ichi seemed to be a bit worried as he saw the ice that consisted of the cave and how narrow it seemed to have almost every individual of the village retreat through it. "Well, my only worry is the safety of everyone coming here and the size of the tunnel..." he admitted as he seemed to be worried that if there was an attack here panic would erupt and people would clog up tunnel from the frenzy. "Not saying that I doubt the protection of this locations, it just seems, a bit troublesome is all..." he said as he was pitting on finger-less gloves at this point.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( --- )) = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:33 pm

чuкo Tαnαкα

Yuko nodded in response to the strange Akatsuki.
Within an instant, his shy persona changed to a much more serious one. It was now or never to raise his guard. This was his first mission and he wanted to make sure nothing would go wrong.

" Shikatsu, what would you have me do? "
As he finished speaking, he gave a brief smile to Ichi. Yuko fixed his scarf, wrapping it around his neck, awaiting his response.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:25 am
Raiden sprinted in from the Konoha side, in an attempt to catch up to everyone else. Luckily, his teammates were still in the tunnel. "Sorry for being late." He slowly walked up to the rest of the group to calm down a bit. He hadn't sprinted in a while, so he was tired from that short burst of energy. Kind of pitiful, really. "Oi, dude with the helmet. Can you tell me what's going on right now?" He asked, while walking up to Ichi. "I just got here and there's a dude that I don't know. Seems kind of sketchy."  

iOath

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:43 pm
Sora
User Image

"Enjoy my art it will leave a bang to the fun later."
| Genin | Konoha | Tai | Bloodline | Katon, Doton | Mode : Calm |

Sora silently creep ed into line with the rest of her teammates listening to half the details that this conversation was heading. She was on alert and watching the Anbu carefully. She was going to ask about this person but kept quite as kimono guy spoke up. " So i take it this part where we plan right." Sora said adding her bit of interest to the topic while unzipping the pouch kept on her side. If this was a group meeting the least she could do was check her equipment.

[235/235]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu saw someone in the distance and grabbed a kunai. As they got closer he noticed who it was and put it away. He listened to the anbu and nodded. He was glad they made it there without any problems. Yuko as him what to do while the others slowly caught up one by one. Shikatsu thought of what to do and cleared his throat. "Are there any other Yuki ninjas able to help us is this everyone?" He asked the anbu. "Yuko, I don't know of your abilities, or those of the others so I can't give you any orders based on what your best at. For now, everyone is on crowed control. Make sure everyone gets here ok and no one gets left behind or lost. Can you all tell me a little about yourselves as were getting to the end f the tunnel to see if I need to place anyone at a different area or task." He said trying his best to lead them without knowing an thing about them. This would not be easy but it had to be done.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi looked at Raiden and grinned a bit, "Not much we were just about to get the most of the details and assist the Yuki Shinobi in getting there comrades and villagers through the tunnel without delays.Also the name is Ichi, nice to be working with you." he said as he seemed a bit excited and confident than before when they first left the village.

Ichi than heard the Jounin that was leading them to give him basic information. "Well, my names is Ichi no Senji, rank Genin, Bloodline Bakuton: Physical Method, best style of combat is close range." he stated with a smile. "You can say I like to start and end things with a bang." Ichi said making a little joke to lighten the tense mood a bit, though he didn't really know of his teammates or squad leader would really laugh or like it. Either way it was his personality that kicked it, so there was nothing that could change that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( --- )) = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:44 pm
Raiden simply nodded when Ichi introduced himself. "My name is Raiden Uchiha. My attack range is anywhere between me and the tip of my sword. I enjoy lazing around, so let's get this over with." The last sentence was said normally, with no hint of impatience. "Oh, yeah. I forgot to say something along the lines of, 'it's nice to be working with you guys'. So...it's nice to be working with you guys." And with that, he walked over to a wall and began to space out. If he was lucky, the mission would be over in the near future. He was wasting precious sleeping time, after all.  

iOath

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded at their responses and turned to the others waiting for there input.

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces