Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP?] Its Time for a Break (Yin and Mommy Xiu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:28 pm
One-two. Three-four. Turn. Five-six. Seven-eight. Spin. One-two. Three-four...

Yin was in a groove. He had decided to work with set patterns for a small period of each training session just to work on some muscle memory, and it brought a different sort of exhaustion to his muscles. It was a good feeling, and one that he very much enjoyed. He would happily have continued training longer, even though it was really time for him to be calling it quits for the day, if something had not caught his eye.

Or rather, someone. Once he saw her he stopped to acknowledge her with a wave, but she appeared to be carrying some sort of basket. He could hardly stand to see her struggling with it (not that she necessarily was, but just in case) so he hurriedly ceased what he was doing to jog over to the ghoul and called out to her as he did so. "Miss Xiu-Ying! May I assist you with that today?" The demoness...actually smelled rather nice today, which was odd considering that his olfactory cells were geared toward fresh meat or live prey, and very little else. It was odd, but he shrugged it off as he slowed to a stop in front of her and gave her a slight bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:31 pm
Ah ha, so he was here! Xiu's eyes lit up when her friend came into view, but she faltered slightly when she realized that he was still training. Ah...perhaps now wasn't the best time? If she were to come back later then, or hang back until it was time for Yin to take a break, then--

--Nope, nevermind. He had spotted her. Looking a little sheepish, the baku shifted the basket so that it rest at the crook of her elbow, lifting her free hand to wave back. "I, ah. I'm sorry to disturb you while you were training, Yin Cang!" She apologized, giving a brief little bow of her head. She waited until he had jogged up to her before lifting her arm slightly, showing off the basket.

"And actually, um. If you have the time, I do need your help. You see, I purchased a new recipe book with some recipes that I thought you'd like, so..." She trailed off with a laugh and rubbed the back of her neck with her other hand, her gaze flickering between the boil and the basket that she held. Hmm, perhaps it would have been better to ask him beforehand if he had any prior plans before bursting into his training time like this, but what was done was done.

"I, um...do you...happen to be hungry right now?"

ramenli
I told you I'd be slow lakdjfajshdfj OTL I'm sorryyyy ;;;

Kaiyumi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out