Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Desu-chan Field Trip to Valentines! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToT Desu-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 pm
Desu-chan Field Trip Time!
(Well it’s more a job shadow)

Desu-chan has been very busy as of late, getting it all planned. The world passes cleared, the permission from the school, and even the costumes and special stuff* She did everything legally this time and has even made sure that there is a nice boogeyman waiting at the portal in case there are any accidents that happen, (not that she has had any. Nope). Setting up fliers around the school as well as in town, Desu-chan is offering a ‘once in a life time chance to see a place few dare to even tread’.

The word is a bright red on black, and from the reactions of some more grown halloweeners, a thing of disgust.

Valentines

A day long ‘excision’ with grand rewards and mysterious adventure. Sounds a bit like most school fieldtrips. Only at the bottom there is even a little note, ‘No one will die unless they want to but even then they will be brought back because littering when a tourist is not polite’. A number on the poster indicates how to contact Desu-chan as well as a second number for ‘order placements’. Whatever that means. Only a select few will be able to join, and it seems once you contact her, she’ll contact you. A few rules are listed. Mostly don’t kill the natives, and no explosions, no minipets… it seems like a typical trip advisory for anyone.

Either way, the deadline to request to join is in just a few days, better sign up if you want to go!

*Questionable origins.

Quote:
OOC:
Desu-chan, the trick or treater is currently offering a day trip into the world of valentines. Sign ups are one OOC week long, and at the end, some people will be cut as I can only allow 10 people on this trip total. The group is small because the trip is meant as a NON INVASIVE trip. Meaning much like the trip to the human world, they are going in, and then going out with as little disturbance as possible.
The 10 slots are divided as such:
5 are third year exclusive
5 are free for all, meaning second and first years may sign up, as well as horsemen BUT!
-all first years and horsemen must submit an IC proposal on why Desu-chan should take them, as again, this is along the lines of a job shadow geared more towards older students. This is essentially to provide an IC reason why it’s allowed. If the proposal is utterly OoC and you get a slot, I will work with you to make it fit, (I am doubtful this will happen with Desu-chan’s nature).

How will you know if you’ve been chosen? How will you be updated during the trip?
ALL slots are going to be rolled at which point I will notify players via gaia quote notification. I will at each GM prompt be using quote notices. If this is something you are against, please let me know so I can switch you over to a better notice system, if that be PMs or IMs.

So prizes or rewards?
The biggest will be the off world RP and there are various other prizes not limited to: special items with status effects, minipets things, and rp bonuses.

Will the trip mess with any of my plots? Can I still manage it while events are going on?
Answer: Not likely and yes but depending on your rp management. The trip is purely a fun based plot, and will not have any of the more ‘serious’ side of TiH. Partially because Desu-chan is about as serious as a bag of minipet poop. As for managing this trip while events are going on, it’s entirely possible as it shouldn’t change your character. The only issue being that each round is 24 hours, and in order to be a part of the trip, you will need one post a day. Post length is purely up to you however, as is your reactions and interactions with other players.

What if your character is a year 1 student or horseman and can’t think of a reason or proposal?
I am more than willing to work with you if you need help. Desu-chan is a HIGHLY flexible character, and I can put her just about anywhere if need be. If you are honestly having trouble, please PM me and I’ll get to work with you asap. The sooner the better as well.

Can hunters go?
No, student event only~

Post here with any other questions and quote me (iStoleYurVamps) for a fast response!
Just post student name + year and if y1 or horseman, IC proposal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:52 pm
Apologies if you wanted something more than an OOC sign-up, just let me know and I'll edit this. Otherwise, Freya signs up! Y2~  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 pm
DANNY WANTS TO GO YAY YEAH WHOO O /
follow da princess anywhere * U *

SHE'S Y3 YAY  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 pm
Amphi Y2 wants to go okay

All the Desu trips neutral  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 pm
Amrita'll go, too! She's Y3.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:57 pm
Yin needs to learn more about love...Y2~!  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:57 pm
Levi will go o___o Y3!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:04 pm
Alex will go! Y2  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:53 pm
Muka is Y2!

He'd like to go!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:18 pm
Mort believes exposing himself to Valentines might help shed light on relationship stuff. Or at least won't mean things actively killing him. Y2~  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:21 pm
Ren please~ He's Y3 <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 am
Rikki'd like to go, he's y2  

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 am
iStoleYurVamps

For help coming up with an IC reason, do I PM Desu or your main account? <33  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:14 am
West is Y3 and vexed by the fact that he can't get through the cave of wonders. Vexed. He will shadow you, Desu, and learn how to get through or DIE TRYING. Or NOT BE PICKED BY THE RNG. Either way, yes. Signing up! heart  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 am
Ephebe
iStoleYurVamps

For help coming up with an IC reason, do I PM Desu or your main account? <33

Main account! Just easier~