Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Checkmate:: Recruitment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyrda Stenr

Invisible Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:20 pm
Oh, hai. Since I see no rules on recruitment for roleplays and I see other roleplay recruits in this thread I thought I might as well post this here. Try to drag in some decent roleplayers. If I'm not allowed to post this here then I assume this will be deleted.

I'm trying to find some roleplayers that would like to roleplay in a medieval setting. I'd say the genres are pretty much anything you want it to be. Romance, action.... Thriller, maybe.
At the moment this roleplay needs male characters. Trying to balance out the numbers in each gender, 'ya know? But, hey, if you want to be a female character go ahead and send a pm anyway. I'll look it over and maybe accept it. We aren't very far in the roleplay so you can skim over the posts and see what's going on.
Note: If you want to be a princess then it won't be accepted. We already have two, two is enough for now. But you can still be a noble!

So click on the link below and check out the roleplay, yes?
Checkmate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Bump~ cat_3nodding  

Wyrda Stenr

Invisible Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff