Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Day One (point five) (Mot/Needle/sometimes Mac)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:33 pm
Needle had, in fact, stopped smiling when Mot told her to. Had she done something wrong? Well sure, she was doing something wrong by smiling in the first place, but she never took Mot for the type to listen to Engraver teachings. Therefore, her smiling wasn't a problem because it was an expression, but it was a problem for another reason.

And she didn't understand that reason, so she just put her faith in Mot.

"I am very inexperienced, but please do not go easy on me." The Engraver stated quite firmly, settling into a ready stance, her arms held poised and ready to strike.

HP: 30/30
ROLLING FOR INITIATIVE  
Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:34 pm
(( BITTY I DON'T THINK YOU COULD BEAT THAT SO I'MA JUST GO AHEAD AND ATTACK OKAY? OKAY.

PS this is what you get for going to bed : P ))

She had gotten into her stance, but she didn't stay that way for long. She was eager to get this battle started and ghosted forward, keen on sinking her needles into whatever flesh she could get to.

But alas, her lack of sight worked against her, her swing too wide and very easy to dodge.

HP: 30/30
Damage: 0

Drifter Jet Enduro

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:45 am
((Sleep all I waaant razz ))

Mot didn't mean to make her really stop smiling. Now he felt all of the bad about it.

Once at the gym, he summoned his shotgun and took a breath. "Well um.. we'll see." Mot said with a light chuckle. Not going easy on a Year One? Eeeeeeh....

The reaper watched as she ghosted forward, side stepping the ghoul and aiming a shot at her arm.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 5
Effect: Using Y1 Dice/Suppressing Fear

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:08 am
It's okay Mot, the shot to her arm had her smiling plenty...because now she knew where he was. It was easy to pivot on her bare feet, arm out to drag her needles across his in a downward swinging arc.

"Thank you, for not taking it easy on me." Needle was still smiling, no matter how she hurt.

HP: 25/30
Damage: 4  

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:25 am
Oh but he was. This was nowhere near his full power. Luckily for him, Mac's training had tired him out, so it was easier to suppress his Fear.

Mot hissed at the pain of needles digging into his flesh, pulling back and stepping away a few feet.

He fired another shot.

HP: 46/50
Damage: 1
Effect: Using Y1 Dice/Suppressing Fear

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:28 am
Needle had a better idea of where he was now; like most of her body, her needles had residue ink on them, and tiny flecks of ink illuminated from the 'wound' she had given him. She lunged forward again, fully intent on leaving more ink-speckled marks on him, when---

"Hey MOT!" Came a rather loud, totally disapproving yell from the Reaper in the corner. One that Needle totally forgot was there, as evident by the way she lost her balance, stumbling past Mot mid-attack.

"Using your gun is cheating, do Quills over there a service and fight her like a man." Which, apparently, meant hand-to-hand.

"...Quills?" Needle parroted curiously, holding out her arms as if pondering if he meant her.

HP: 24/30
Damage: 0  

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 am
"Cheating!?" Mot nearly wailed, de-summoning his firearm. "But.. but that.." Reapers fight with weapons! Wait.. "...You'd have me strike a ghoul with my bare hands!?"

Help if I roll 2 dice  
Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:36 am
This was the worst. Not only did he have to hit a ghoul, he had to hit a BLIND ghoul. Mot felt like a monster. Mot turned on his heel to face the Engraver muttering apologies under his breath.

He couldn't hit her, so instead he tried to trip her by grabbing her upper arm and hooking his foot behind her ankle.

HP: 46/50

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 am
"Yes." Mac confirmed. From where he stood in the gym he radiated disapproval of Mot's use of a firearm, his arms folded sternly across his chest. "So you're okay with shooting them like prey, but you're not okay with getting up close and personal? Man you really do have issues." One hand did leave the fold of his arms to scratch at the scruff on his jaw. "You know, some of those Hunters are chicks. What'll happen when you can't summon your gun? Just gonna let them take you down?"

Somehow, Needle was starting to understand what was going on. Mot didn't really want to battle her, did he? It was the other Reaper that was making him do this! Why was Mot listening to him? Was there blackmail involved? OH OH OH MAYBE MOT WAS ONE OF THOSE MAFIA'S LAPDOGS SHE'D HEARD ABOUT! You know, the ones who had to listen because someone they love was being held hostage? Oh this was exciting!

Unfortunately for her, her daydreaming made it easy for Mot to grab her to try and trip her. Unfortunately for Mot, she had reflexes to stop this very thing from happening. In her panic she twisted, sinking her free arm into Mot in lieu of just grabbing onto him. "I understand. You may hit me, I will not be upset." She murmured to him, since they were so close.

HP: 19/30
Damage: 5  
Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:47 am
Ew. Mac was all of the disappointed. Mot tried to convince himself he didn't care, but the shorter reaper brought up a lot of valid points. Why did he have t be right so often? Why couldn't Mot just be happy with hating him anyway? At this rate Mot felt even more disgusted with himself. He kind of wanted to give up. That was exactly why he didn't give up though, because he promised himself he wouldn't run anymore.

Needle... kind of helped. Though he had a strange feeling she still didn't get it.

Still, Mot eased himself into this hand to hand combat. He couldn't let himself out right strike her like that right away. Definitely avoiding the face. He winced at her hit and let her go, suddenly puffing into smokey shadows.

It didn't take long, a mere second having gone by, before reformed right behind her with his back to hers. He jabbed her spine with his elbow and then turned to face her again.

HP: 41/50

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:31 am
Mac had to be right, because being Mot was suffering. C:

Thankfully, Needle had gotten back to her feet when Mot released her and vanished, but that didn't really help when she felt an elbow dig into her back, sending her stumbling forward.

She *may* have hit his shin with her foot as she tried to right herself, which thankfully didn't take too long.

HP: 15/30
Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:36 am
HP: 40/50

Being Mot is suffering. Always.

The Grim took advantage of Needle's imbalance and struck her behind the knee with one swift kick. He really didn't like this at all. He'd have to take 5 soapy showers to wash away all the filth of ghoul fighting.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 pm
Needle went down, falling to her knee as he shoved it with his foot. Her immediate response was to swing out an arm. trying to catch his legs with her needles. Despite the impact she made no sound, no indication that she was hurt; even despite all the damage that he had caused she kept quiet. It was her place to be silent in the fact of pain, after all.

"Are you holding back, Mot?" He better not be.

HP: 14/30
Damage: 2  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:29 pm
He was holding back. Oh how he was.

Mot huffed and stepped back, thowing his hands up in the air. "Call me a coward, or a pansy. What ever you want. I'm not comfortable with this at all."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces