Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 am
It started out as an assassination attempt... but instead of death, it gave us life.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:48 am
"The greatest fear is the fear of the unknown - fear of death. You know not from whence you came, but I, my friend, know where you will be going, for I have been there. I could take you there, but you would not like what you would find. Your fate is inevitable, but serve my interests, and I will protect you from it for as long as I can."

Nickname: Flesh Eaters

Culture: Most Nagaraja dress subtly, as their unpleasant weakness already draws enough attention to them: They wear whatever most people around them wear. Nagaraja prefer black, white and blood-red clothing. Unlike other vampires, the Nagaraja do not have conventional, retractable fangs; rather, they have mouths full of vaguely pointed teeth. Most Nagaraja also carry sacrificial daggers, scalpels or other cutting instruments, which they use to excise the flesh that gives them their sustenance.

Organization: They almost never gather together, as each member is extremely secretive. Ultimately, the Nagaraja are too few to have an extensive bloodline structure and exist instead as isolated, freakish loners when they can be found at all.

Embraces: They only invite other vampires into their clan, those who have been outcast for not being of a clan at all. They take in those who are intelligent and seek to learn even things the Cappadocians would stay away from. They offer them the same drink that brought the clan into existence, the blood of a zombie.

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 am
History:
Very little is known about this clan of loaners, they are few and scattered. They came into existence through an act that would be thought to kill the clanless vampires. By drinking the blood of a zombie they became different than any other clan and now are forced to consume flesh as well as drinking blood.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 am
Clan Stereotypes:

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:51 am
Disciplines:

Auspex:
Dominate: