Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image

This thread is for scenes that take place inside Amy's house or in her yard.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:31 pm
{{Post moved here from EE thread.}}

Amy crashed through the house, banging the front door off of its hinges in the process, and started squeaking loudly. Eventually, she did discover that she could talk. Maybe since Kaori's backfired spell allowed her to talk, the traces of the spell that were affecting Amy allowed her to talk as well.

"Kai! Thistle! KAORI!!!"

She knew it was pointless to call out for Kaori since she would either be at the shop or... well, that was about it. And she thought that Kai might be there as well and might be there for awhile. But she didn't care. She felt like calling out to anyone who might hear her.

Moments later, Thistle and a few fairies came rushing through the open front entrance, and Thistle gaped in amazement at the dragon in front of her while the fairies flew around Thistle's head in a tizzy. Thistle could easily feel Amy's aura coming from the dragon, and she was pretty certain she had heard Amy's voice calling out for her a few moments ago.

"Amy?"

Amy quickly turned around and breathed a sigh of relief at seeing Thistle and some of the garden fairies. "Thistle!! Yes, it's me, Amy. I think some traces of Kaori's backfired spell absorbed into my charms when I left them at MW the other night and then reacted when I went back there this morning, turning me into this!"

Amy swished her tail in exasperation, but that was a big mistake. The tail hit both walls in the entrance hallway and left dents in them.

Thistle shook her head. "Stop, stop! You breaking!"

The fairies quickly started to fly around Amy's head. At first, she frowned and tried to bat them away, but when dust started to come from them, she ducked down to cover her head with her arms. However, her arms weren't long enough to even reach her chest, let alone her gigantic head! She didn't want to get sick from fairy dust since she didn't have her charm on to protect her!

When the dust came down on her, she started to sneeze. However, she didn't feel that different. In fact, she didn't feel anything at all. Did her clothes and charms go into her transformation as well, so she wasn't affected by the dust? She didn't remember any clothes or items left behind when she changed, but then again, she wasn't really looking for them, either!

There were small sounds of chirping and bells tinkling from the fairies around her head.

Thistle seemed to be staring at the fairies and then nodded her head. She focused back on Amy. "Fairies can't help. Dust doesn't work on you with charm."

Amy cried out and slumped on the floor. The wings she didn't realize she had laid limply at her sides.

Thistle stared at Amy for awhile and then got a great idea in her head. She squeaked happily and tilted her head toward the open doorway behind her. "Come! I teach to fly! Have fun."

Amy looked up at Thistle in confusion. "What?"

Thistle huffed loudly. "You have wings! Learn to fly! I teach you! Come!"

Amy's eyes widened and she turned her head to both sides, looking behind her. She had wings!! Without even really telling them to, they started twitching slightly. What a weird feeling!

"I... I have wings!! I have wings, Thistle!"

She looked back at Thistle with wide eyes. "But I can't fly! Are you serious?! I can't control these things! And I'd be so high up... These little wings control this long, huge body? I don't think..."

Thistle frowned at Amy and stood straighter. "I teach!! Come!"

Without waiting for another response, Thistle turned around and walked outside, the fairies slowly following behind her.

Amy watched in slight amazement as Thistle walked out. She didn't think she had ever had Thistle tell her what to do before.

With a heavy sigh, Amy slowly got up off of the floor. She fell back down several times as she tried to work her short limbs, but she eventually managed it and followed Thistle outside.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:32 pm
{{Post moved here from EE thread.}}

Thistle and Amy had been working on Amy's ability to fly for awhile. Even the fairies were trying to help by showing Amy how they flew. Yeah, she could barely see their bodies, so that was about as helpful as seeing how an ant can carry a leaf 10 times its own body length.

Finally, Thistle decided to try and fly alongside Amy. Amy had managed to learn how to control her own wings... for the most part. She had even started to get off the ground a little bit, though Thistle wasn't sure if that was actually flying or jumping.

Thistle had started taking off in the air a couple times without Amy being able to successfully follow. They were on their fifth time of trying this when Amy finally just gave up trying to think so much about every little thing she was trying to do. She was so frustrated that she just shut her mind off and was certain that she would never be able to fly.

Amy's wings were flickering at her sides a little bit. Slowly, very slowly, Amy started to lift off of the ground. It was kind of a funny site because Amy had a huge scowl on her face while her body was slowly lifting up in the air, her wings just beating for all they were worth now.

Thistle looked back to see if Amy was following her and gasped when she saw that Amy was indeed off of the ground. She was going higher and higher!

"Amy fly! Amy you fly!"

Amy huffed and started to respond to Thistle. "No, Thistle, Amy no fly. Despite you trying your best to help, I am completely clueless when it comes...."

Suddenly, Amy realized that there was no ground underneath her. She didn't feel anything under her. Her eyes widened and she looked down. She was completely shocked to see that she was several feet off of the ground.

Amy tried to understand how she was doing what she was doing. But as soon as she started thinking about it, she started to fall back toward the ground. Amy cried out and quickly just willed her body to start going up again however it had before, trying not to understand what was going on.

Then, Amy started going higher again. Amy tried to slow her heart and breathing down and she looked around her. Slowly, after awhile, a small giggle started to come from Amy's mouth. After a few moments, the giggling turned to laughter.

"I'm... I'm flying... I'm flying! Thistle, I'm flying! This feels incredible!"

Amy turned her head to the left and gasped when she started to go left. Then, she turned her head right and she started to go right. Head went up, she went up. This was so freaking cool! It was probably one of the coolest things she had ever done!

Thistle was giggled and flying around Amy. "Yes, yes! You fly! Come! Follow me!"

Thistle took off over the house and Amy happily followed, trailed by a few fairies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 pm
*he had been working at his shop with Kaori for most of the day, but there had been some kind of local holiday and they hadn't had a single customer all day long so he decided to close shop early and go back home. Kaori decided to join him on a whim rather than stay and not have anything to do so she was skipping happily, following a couple steps behind Kai.*

*when they got back to Amy's house Kai expected to see her tending to her garden as she usually did on nice days like today, but she wasn't anywhere in sight. He walked curiously around the house and called out when he couldn't find her*

Amy! Are you around!? I bought the smurfette with me today! blaugh  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:31 pm
Suddenly, a long silver dragon swooped down in front of Kai and then took off over the top of the house again. It was followed by a pink pony.

"Kaaaaai! I'm a dragon... and I'm flyiiiiiing!"

{{Be back soon! Have to go buy groceries, but it won't take long.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:43 pm
Smurfette? You really that bored of life, uncle? cat_stare

*she started hearing a strange noise coming from above when a dragon swooped down and startled her so much she instinctively hid behind Kai* Kyah! Bo'Vith! What was that? *she said hugging his leg tightly and closing her eyes.*

((okie))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:49 pm
*he was almost equally startled and moved Kaori behind himself, not sure what the creature's intentions were. It took him a few seconds to process that it had said his name and then a couple more to realize that the voice sounded very familiar* I think that was Amy! emotion_jawdrop *he looks down at Kaori who was still obviously afraid* Did you have something to do with this?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 pm
What? No! If that were my handiwork I would have been bragging about it. cat_gonk *she realized she was hanging onto Kai's leg and let's go quickly and moves away from him while smoothing out the wrinkles in her clothing.* cat_stare

Uncle! Did you see that pony!? It was pink! I've never seen anything like it! emotion_kirakira Do you think I could ride it? Like Perseus? emotion_kirakira cat_4laugh  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 pm
{{Sorry!!!! crying That took much longer than planned. sad }}

Thistle squeaked at Amy. "Amy, down!"

Thistle's voice broke through Amy's mind and made her realize that as much fun as this was, she should probably touch back down on the ground and explain to Kai and Kaori what was going on.

Banking a hard right, Amy flew back down toward Kai and Kaori. She landed right in front of them, though on her belly instead of on her small legs. She still hadn't gotten landing down, yet.

Moments later, Thistle landed right next to her, much more gracefully. She squeaked happily at Kai and Kaori. She recognized Kaori from when she turned back from a kitten the other day.

"Hi!"

Amy shook her head in embarrassment and then stumbled to a position where she was sitting back on her back legs. "Phew! Landing sucks. But do you know how awesome that was?! I was freaking flying, on my own! Not under a dragon or in a plane, but on my own! That was amazing. Even though it promotes all the negative stereotypes of witches, I just may have to learn how to enchant and ride a broomstick after this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:13 pm
((gack. totally forgot Kaori would have known about Thistle already... which would give her a better reason to want to come along than just being bored))

*runs up and hugs Thistle around the neck* Hey you. cat_whee *she turns to the worm dragon thing* Amy? cat_confused You mean you can't normally fly? *scoffs* It's easy. Well if you are me it is. cat_razz  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:19 pm
*looks at the silver dragon in front of him... leans in to get a better look* Amy, did you do something different with your hair today?

*he looks over at Kaori* You aren't to use magic unless you absolutely have to. It's not a toy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 pm
{{lol. It's okay. I've forgotten a lot of stuff myself. It's all good. wink }}

{{"Have you changed your hair today?" rofl }}

Thistle squeaked happily again and flicked her tail when Kaori hugged her. "Hi you!" Amy had problems pronouncing Kaori's name, though she kept trying when she was by herself.

Amy's big dragon eyes widened in shock at hearing Kaori. "You can fly, and without turning into something with wings in order to do it?! I want you to teach me that some time, please! That would be wonderful."

Amy turned to Kai and would have facepalmed if her arms could reach her head. She knew he was joking, but it was such a bad joke. "Kai... I'm a freaking dragon! I was upset about it at first, but I can fly! I turned into it when I was at MW. I think it was from leftover magic from Kaori's rebound spell from a few days ago. I can take you over there to show what I'm talking about, if you want."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 pm
((I never forget. I just misplaced the knowledge))

I kind of had to learn how. I was taught when I was studying magic under a dragon and I got annoyed when he would fly off on his own... You're a dragon! Pruzah Sul. cat_whee

*she listens in on the other part of what Amy was saying* There are still residual ripples of magic floating around from my curse? cat_surprised I need to investigate immediately! If it could turn a normal-ish human into a dovah the effects of reacting to other magics might be disastrous! We have no time to lose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:58 pm
*he tries and find the least awkward way to hug the dragon* I know, sorry. I make jokes when I'm panicking... and any other time, but that's not the issue here. You're a dragon! *he nods in agreement with Kaori* If we head back to where this started we might find some clues on how to change you back... I don't think I can kiss you like this so we need to do this as soon as we can.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:11 pm
{{Haha! I'm going to have to remember that one. XD}}

Amy nodded. "So maybe you can teach me, then!"

Her eyes went wide when she heard Kaori said that the magic could affect even more. That wasn't good! "I think the charms I had with me also influenced this by absorbing some of your magic the day I left them there, but yes! We should hurry there to make sure nothing else has happened."

Amy purred softly when Kai hugged her. She reached forward to hug him back, but her little arms didn't even reach his front.

"No, kissing would be bad. Let's go to MW!"

She turned to tell Thistle to wait inside since it was getting dark out, but Thistle was already heading inside, familiar with the routine and happy to get a nap in after all that flying.

"Thank you for teaching me how to fly, Thistle! We should be home soon."

Then, she started flying toward MW. "Let's go!"  
Old Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas