Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Amy and Thistle's House ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 am
{{Great post! I really like Kaori showing off her prowess in magic. XD}}

Amy brought her legs up on the couch and sat Indian style. "I didn't know you were still in contact with your magical teacher. That's good. Never hurts to have another person to bounce things off of."

When Kaori spoke of the battle waging inside of Kai, it saddened her and a frown formed on her face. She knew very well of what Kaori spoke of as she had seen Kai's inner battle and had talked with him about a few times. "I know what you mean about him fighting the other part of him and being wary of magic. However, I always thought that he loved magic, really. He always seems interested in it and fascinated to find out how it works. Maybe I mistook that fascination for appreciation. I still think that a part of him really likes it, though. He is scared of it, though. Well, he's scared of it in his own hands. He doesn't trust himself because half of himself, he believes, is dark and evil. I have talked with him about how he wouldn't have been born with that side of him if he couldn't handle it. The world doesn't work like that. And I said he might change, but I didn't believe that it's be a permanent bad change. The goodness and purity of Kai, I believe, will always be there and have the most influence on him. I'm... I'm trying to convince him that his other half isn't evil. He just has to learn to control the other part of him. I hope I'm getting through and some of what I'm saying is sticking..."

She blushed when Kaori said that she believed Amy was the key to Kai being successful in him accepting his other half and making the eventual merger of the two halves successful. Her frown deepened, though, because it made her nervous.

"I want to help him, so much... but I've screwed up a lot of things in the past. I'm not exactly great at having things work out according to any plans I've made. If I really am the key to Kai accepting his other half and having this merger be successful... well, it's flattering and warms my heart, yes, but it also scares me to the core. I could mess this up completely. I could say the wrong thing and Kai ends up despising magic and the other part of himself... My own magic and potions might go wrong when he unleashes the seals. I'm so glad you're here and that you're going to be there to help, too. Kai needs all the support he can get for this."

She then nodded to Kaori saying that they should go to the other world first. "That sounds good. I'll text Kai and ask him to meet us here as soon as he can so we can tell him where we're going."

Amy pulled out her phone and typed up a text to Kai.

Amy's text to Kai
Kai, do you think you can come home as soon as possible, please? Kaori and I have something we need to tell you.

She closed her phone and then smiled slightly when she watched the interaction between Thistle and Kaori.

Thistle was nuzzled the spot under Kaori's chin. "Yay! You visit lots! I take you to meet friends later."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:09 pm
*looks at Amy a bit sheepishly* It's the other way around. My teacher keeps tabs on me. I came into my power at an early age and they are concerned about that it might be too much responsibility for me to handle. But whatever. I have power, but I just don't have the thousands of years of experience to draw on like they do. I can do things, but they can explain the finer subtleties of why it even happens.

*she thoughtful expression crosses her face* You may be right about uncle's feelings on magic and I might have misinterpreted things a bit. When I think back on it he does seem to have some affinity for magic, just whenever it came to him being a power user he didn't quite like the idea. Maybe he doesn't hate it so much as he is afraid of having that responsibility. As it's said, "There are those that do what they can with what they have and those that have power and always fear it may not be enough." He definitely strikes me as more that latter type. He's idiotically simple though. He just needs a cause and somewhere to focus his strength and his doubts will vanish, but that's easier said than done.

I don't have the ignorant mindset that fear is a bad thing and needs to be erased completely. Quite the contrary. Fear has it's place in showing us what our true priorities are. I can appreciate you caring about his well being. When the time comes we need to have the resolve in our hearts that what we're doing for him will better him as a person. When the seal is broken, the time for doubts will be long past. This is a delicate surgery. Any hesitation may alter his life in ways we can't comprehend. My interest in releasing the seals is more academic. To understand more about magic, I would cut uncle's living soul from his body if I thought I could learn something, but he's turned out to be far more fascinating a subject alive.

cat_stare Do we really have to tell him were going in person? *she shrugs* Fine fine, but we shouldn't tell him anything about trying to break the seals just yet.

cat_blaugh *she threw her arms around Thistle and cuddled her* If you keep this up, I may just take you home with me.

((She gets to show off more than a couple things here. One is that she is more than willing to flaunt her talents. The other is that heaven help the person who arouses her curiosity. The mad scientist in Kaori is poking through again. emotion_kirakira ))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:23 pm
*he hears an irritating sound go off and tries to shut his alarm off several times before he realizes that isn't the source of the sound. he grabs his phone and checks for messages and reads though a few before finding Amy's and decides he should probably see what she wants, but if Kaori is involved it's probably not something very nice. he was still upset from being turned green from her and randomly being turned into other things in the mean time hasn't helped him get over it*

*he would normally just go out naked, but since his niece was over it would be safer for him to at least put some pants on first. He takes a minute to get mentally prepared for what may happen and goes out to the living room*

*he goes around the corner and spots Amy, Kaori and Thistle all on the couch together and judges by the atmosphere that something bad may not have happened that involved Kaori for once.*

So what's up? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:15 am
Thistle whinnied with laughter as Kaori hugged her and she flicked her tail happily. "Visit lots!"

Amy wondered how old Kaori was. She looked young, but she obviously wasn't young in human terms, but her teacher thought that Kaori was too young to handle all her power. She wasn't sure she knew Kaori well enough to ask her her age, though. Some people were very sensitive about that topic.

She agreed with all that Kaori was saying about Kai and magic. She also thought it was a good idea to be completely in the moment and act with certainty when Kai did release his seals, although she hadn't thought of that before. She didn't think about how her uncertainty and fear could negatively affect Kai. She was so glad Kaori was here to help with all of this.

"You're right. I need to act with certainty when we're at the moment that Kai releases his seals. It won't do anyone any good if I'm doubting myself, especially Kai. When we get back, we'll have a lot of planning to do. Hell, we're going to have to take a couple weeks and do planning for this excursion, too."

She nearly faceplamed when Kaori said that she was only interested in Kai because of his seals and would cut out his soul for the sake of knowledge. Kaori's facade of indifference to her uncle was pretty humorous. She put on such a big show, but she was pretty certain that Kaori loved Kai.

She nodded to what Kaori said about not telling him what they had been discussing about his seals right before he came walking around the corner. The sudden appearance of Kai made Amy jump in shock and cry out softly.

"Woah! I didn't know you were here already, Kai. Well, it saves time that way..."

When she looked at him, she saw that his defined abs were showing. She couldn't help but stare for a few moments before she managed to break her focus and shake her head.

"Uh.. oh! Yeah, I have something I need to tell you, Kai."

Amy stood up and walked up to Kai. "Kai, Kaori, Thistle and I need to go someplace for a little while, hopefully not long. Long story short, Thistle and I ran into Miro at Aqua Springs the other day... literally ran into her, actually. Well, she got to talking about other pegasus she had seen on her home planet, and she had even seen creatures like Thistle! She had a cloak made out of the wings of one of them! It had to have been an adult with how big they were. I'd rather not go into detail about how she got them..."

She shivered slightly at the thought and then quickly moved forward. "I didn't know if we'd ever find other creatures like Thistle. I have to go and look for them... in Miro's home world. Miro said that I need a dark elf with me to travel there. Kaori's going to come with Thistle and me. I would have asked you, Kai, but... I care about you so much, and I know how magic is behaving around you right now. We can't risk that in this new world. You're going to have to stay here. I'm sorry."

She looked at him, pleading with her eyes for him to understand.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:25 am
sweatdrop Well I do sorta live here. Maybe I should try climbing into your bed while your sleeping to help you remember.

*he waits for Amy to finish the story* Che. It looks like you two've already decided I'll be useless. Fine, I get it. *he looks past Amy to Kaori* You aren't allowed to bring back any pets. *he started walking back to his room to go back to sleep*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:01 am
Amy's eyes had widened at Kai's comment about climbing into her bed. She actually liked that idea... a lot.

But before she could respond, Kai continued, and what he said next nearly broke Amy's heart. She looked back at Kaori, gestured for her to stay right where she was, and followed Kai into his room. She had expected yelling or arguing. This was worse.

"Kai, you are not useless, and I'm sorry if that's how I made it sound."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to her. She looked up into his eyes and cupped his face to make sure that he was looking into her eyes.

"You are far from useless. It's just that your seals and their affect on magic are a little unpredictable right now. We can't risk something bad happening or someone being turned into something while we're on another planet... or dimension, or whatever this place is. I know you agree with me on that. I would love to have you go with us, but it's just not an option this time."

She smiled softly, encouragingly. "And while we're gone, I was thinking that maybe you could do some research on your seals and your other half. Kaori just told me that her teacher... or teachers, whichever... are still in contact with her. I thought it might be a good idea for you to talk with them. That sound okay? You'd be doing your own thing while we were doing ours."

Amy caressed his cheeks with her thumbs.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:56 am
*he reached up to Amy's hand on his face and held it* Sorry , I'm being kind of a jerk about this. Maybe I've put too much emphasis on trying to live a "normal" life that it's starting to conflict with who I am. What I am. It's going to take me a while to warm up to the idea that I'll be able to use magic again soon.

It pains me to admit it, but I might be more upset about not being the center of attention for a while than having to deal with my other. sweatdrop

Good luck on your trip. I've been avoiding myself for so long, but being alone will give me some time to get more in tune and understand what's happening with me.

I had no idea Kaori even had a teacher... I've certainly never met them. Somehow I imagine someone that Kaori looks up to as a teacher isn't easy to get in contact with.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:06 pm
Amy shook her head. "You're not being a jerk about this. A lot is going on right now. There's been a lot of change recently. We're both still getting used to all of this. You have to be easier on yourself while I have to do the same with myself. It's hard for people like us to do that, but I think that being together is helping. We're helping each other, and we see the best in each other."

She wrapped her arms around Kai's neck loosely and rested the side of her head against his chest. She sighed softly when Kai said that he wondered if some of his disappointment was in not being the center of attention. She honestly hoped that wasn't most of it because Thistle was an attention seeker, too. She couldn't deal with two individuals that would get upset at not getting attention.

"As for attention... I hope that's not the case. I can't keep up with someone who wants attention all the time and gets upset when they don't get it. It'd be too tiring and emotionally draining. Besides, being in a relationship is more like a joint unit, I think. What happens to one person also happens to the other. There's not a whole lot of room for individual attention seeking, if that makes sense. You've got to be more concerned about the other person and your relationship than seeking out instant, individual gratification. That's just my assumption, anyway. I haven't seen many relationships succeed... if any, really. I guess I'm basing this on what I would want in a relationship and what I think a successful, healthy one would be like."

Her gaze wandered down to Kai's exposed abdomen. She trailed her fingers down Kai's chest and brushed them along the exposed muscle.

"Please don't do all your inner reflecting on your own. It could get very dark, and I'm worried you'd get into a very bad head space if you locked yourself away until we all got back. Self reflection is good, especially for what you want to do, but I also know how you feel about your other half. I want you to go out and interact with others while we're gone, too. Don't just sit and let the negative emotions and thoughts fester."

"You could come into the living room with me and Kaori and help us plan the trip. While we're doing that, we could also talk with Kaori about how to possibly get in touch with her teacher... or how to be in the right place at the right time for him to run into you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:31 am
*he wraps his arms around her* I'm mature enough to know how to share someone and let them live their own life. I also have things I want to do that would keep us apart from each other. At the same time though if I see a chance to hijack you and keep you to myself for a while, I'm going to take it.

I don't have to be alone to reflect on myself. I can be alone in a bar full of people probably drinking and waitressing in the skimpiest outfit I have. My past is kind of dark... since I was a state sanctioned assassin. But that's a story for another time. I think now would be the perfect time to help plan your trip.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 am
Amy smiled and nuzzled the side of his neck. When she spoke, her lips brushed along the skin there. "I would actually prefer you do that rather than just sitting here by yourself and thinking. I think you need to think about things like you said, but I'm glad you probably won't be alone all the time while doing that. Just make sure you save your absolute skimpiest outfit for me when I get back."

She leaned back and smirked up at Kai. "You sure you don't want to hijack me for a few minutes right now?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:32 am
*looks up trying to be serious* Hmmm. I know what my skimpiest outfit is, but I think you've already seen it before. Gah, what was it called? Oh yeah. Naked. *nods his head* I've had good times in that outfit.

*he leans in and kisses her* That sounds like I'm about to take my own magical journey.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 am
Kairanha

Amy giggled against Kai's lips as she thought about that night at the bar. She pulled back just slightly and responded. "Why you're right, I have. You know, one might say that I should be jealous and want you to only show your 'special outfit' only to me, but I also like you showing off... What a dilemma."

She pulled Kai closer and kissed him deeply for a few moments before she whispered against his lips, "I think this will be one magical journey you'll like. No side effects are possible this time."

She nipped on his lower lip lightly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:53 am
*she was waiting patiently when after a while she noticed it had gotten quiet... too quiet for people who were supposed to be fighting. Her eyes suddenly widened as she thought she heard a bump coming from uncle's room like there was a struggle happening.*

*she was concerned since uncle was in no condition to defend himself in and decided to go investigate. She got up and headed back towards the hallway quietly. The door was still open just a bit and when she heard another thump she quickly pushed the door open and had her hands in front of her ready to cast a spell*

*her resolve instantly vanished when she realized what the sounds of struggling really were and she covered her eyes* Kyah! I'm sorry! I thought you were in danger! Please continue. *she fled from the room eyes still wide and sat back on the couch*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 am
Amy jumped slightly and quickly turned toward Kai's door when she heard someone call out beside it. Her cheeks blushed bright red when she saw Kaori there looking quite embarrassed. She couldn't be as embarrassed as Amy was right now.

Amy pulled back from Kai slowly and ran her hands through her hair as she chuckled slightly. "Uh, well... yep. That was awkward. Maybe we should continue this later?"

She reached forward and lightly tugged on the corner of Kai's jacket while willing her cheeks to stop blushing.

Meanwhile, Thistle had been napping lightly on Kaori's lap on the couch when she suddenly got up and went somewhere. She was a little jarred at suddenly being woken up, so she didn't see where Kaori went.

When Kaori came back, though, Thistle situated herself beside Kaori and softly sighed as she closed her eyes again.

"Is okay...."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:40 am
*he started rubbing his head and sighed. just when things were starting to go his way...* My body wants to continue, but there are probably more important things that need doing right now.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff