Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions
What's something that gets in your nerves often?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Today is the tomorrow
you worried about yesterday.
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:08 pm
How fast time goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:23 am
My mom, sadly. (Kind of ashamed to admit it. Children are supposed to love and honor their parents, but...)  

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:50 am
I really don't like it when people are wrong on strong, otherwise knowing they are not right and still continuing the argument.
It also annoys me when people are cocky and mean. Do unto others what you want done to you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 am
ɢᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴅᴜʀᴇᴍ!

I hate when people complain about something in their life constantly but never do anything to try to fix it ._.
I mean, stuff that they have the power to change, not things that are out of their hands.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Littlest Irken

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:52 pm
Captain Silas Manner
ɢᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴅᴜʀᴇᴍ!

I hate when people complain about something in their life constantly but never do anything to try to fix it ._.
I mean, stuff that they have the power to change, not things that are out of their hands.

I can honestly say I know the feeling... I have a few friends who are just like that. To top it off they are stubborn and childish. So any time I or anyone else suggests how to help them they get all defensive and angry. It's so frustrating! I know I shouldn't be that way towards my friends but it makes me want to smack them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:29 pm
~User Image~
waiting, chewing loudly and scraping a utensil to a plate trying to scrape imaginary food that had finish 10 minutes ago... >3< omgomg just thinking about it is making me twitch...

Nu Sanniang

The Maharani

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm
• Most of my family members stressed
• Obnoxiously, consistently loud things (the roofing while I was trying to sleep; DAT BABY in the restaurant, lol)
• When people consume something I'd specifically been saving (no one touch ma Peace Tea or Crunch bars... srsly bro).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:09 pm
Okay this may seems like a small matter to you, but I hate how my mum can burp out loud without being embarrassed about it. It's super uncool when you have friends over and then you suddenly hear a noise like a cow giving a birth. No offense to my mum, but seriously, have some respect.

And also another thing, I hate how my family members can't FCKING close the door. When they come in and then leave again they just CAN'T close the door properly, and it's super annoying because then I'll have to raise myself up from my perfect chair to close the fcking damn door -.-

Carstairs

Genius

Rooney Faire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:15 pm
Half the people on Facebook

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:58 pm
People being rude to me  

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100