Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
About to finish FF: Four Heroes of Light.... (main game)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:39 am
...and I'm a little nervous.

You see, I didn't know what I was doing for alot of the game (no strategy guide) so I derped around a bit. My little guys are now level 99. eek

The problem is, the enemies scale with you. I haven't had any serious problems yet in the final dungeon, but I have this lurking fear.

Am I overreacting? Or should I be afraid with good reason?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 pm
UPDATE: I got to the final fight, and was slaughtered.

At level 99.

Sigh.

Guess I still got some work to do.... After 71 hours in, I'm not about to start over! sweatdrop  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:31 am
UPDATE: Giving up on it for now. Have half a mind to start it over, maybe once I'm done with Mana Khemia 2. Seems like a game where you would definitely benefit from playing most of it before. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:19 am
I got stuck at this tree place and I didn't know how to get to the castle in the sky so I kinda went around but there was no way to get there. You are so many levels ahead of me. I think I was at lvl 30 or something?  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 pm
Mallori_Cantare
I got stuck at this tree place and I didn't know how to get to the castle in the sky so I kinda went around but there was no way to get there. You are so many levels ahead of me. I think I was at lvl 30 or something?

I think to get to the castle in the sky (Spelvia) you have to be able to walk up the rainbow in the dungeon in Urbeth. You need Rainbow Boots. They have a walkthrough at Gamefaqs if you need more info.

Good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:20 pm
the mage-girl
Mallori_Cantare

I think to get to the castle in the sky (Spelvia) you have to be able to walk up the rainbow in the dungeon in Urbeth. You need Rainbow Boots. They have a walkthrough at Gamefaqs if you need more info.

Good luck!

I don't have rainbow boots, so I need to find them. Thanks for the help, and I might use the walkthrough if I really am stuck.  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces