Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

Kioto has been wandering the world for a while looking for a place to stay for a while to calm down and let his magic heal and recharge after what he dealt with killing a goddess will do that to you ... one day he came across a cafe and walked in finding a vampire there he was surprised to find she had a room to rent so he rented the room and has been there ever sense

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia opened her shop when she was a lot younger, but that was decades ago. Different kinds of people come and go from her shop and she has had a few regulars but as time went on some people had stopped coming. They were frightened since she didn't seem to age as the years progressed. So she decided to rent out a room to get some extra money so she can keep her shop and pay the bills. That is how she met Kioto and he's been staying with her since then. The two don't spend to much time together even though they live together and there may be some small secrets between them, like where Emilia hides her special stash of blood but Emilia would never in a million years guess that Kioto had a secret that could possibly change they're friendship.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

Kioto as usal woke up late in the morning he groaned "need coffee.. out of coffee" he says to himself and sighed he walked down stairs in the same clothes he had worn the day before went to emilia put a few dollors down "coffee... need coffee"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia had been doing her usual thing when the store was empty and that was tidy up, since she had been a busy body. That's when Kioto came into the shop and asked for coffee "Well someone looks like they had a fun night". Her voice held a teasing tone. "Coming right up". Emilia spoke as she was getting his coffee ready "You look really tired". She added cream and sugar before she handed the coffee over to Kioto.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image

Kioto groaned and didnt say anything truth was he didnt remember most of last night ... he was the type to drown sorrows in alcohol.. its not like he was afected by it in the long term he drianed the coffee then looked up at her "yeah well i dont sleep well anymore" he says but she already knew that much .. he hant really told her much about him other than what she needed to know or what she asked, most of the time he kept to himself and didnt say much just sat in a dark corner of the cafe all day sometimes he would help out if she needed it but other than that he didnt do much

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
As she was working she kept taking side glances at Kioto, she knew he was kind of down but she knew better. When she asked a question sometimes they weren't answered. So instead she dropped what she was doing and walked over to him to messy up his hair and pet behind his ears "I have sleepy time tea if you ever need it warm milk is suppose to help as well". She didn't know what was making him sad and if she knew she wondered if she could help him out at all but what she did know is that she could help him out with his sleepless nights. She knealed down so she could look at him face to face "If you need anything remember I'm here to help". Her eyes were filled with concern and she gave him a warm smile.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

Kioto gave a ghost of a smile and nodded to her "yeha alright..." he says then sighed his other side was yeling at him "hey listen.. tonight mind closeing the cafe down... it think its time we talked" he says his tails swaying just slightly from being pet ... he would have enjoyed it a lot more if he wasnt so messed up

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia knew her face was filled with shock and at the same time her eyes were completely excited. Was he finally going to open up to her? Her mind was filling with all sorts of questions and scenarios then it hit her, was he moving away? From there her mind just kept going south, it explained why he was sad right? "Yeah I can". She knew it had to be important since this was the first time he asked her to close up early. She noticed that his tail was swaying lightly and knew he liked it when he was pet so she quickly scratched behind his ears before she went and put the chairs up on the tables and sweep the floor. Move all the money into the safe . When she was finished she sat across the table from Kioto.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Reon_Zino
User Image

Kioto looked up at her and gave a small nod in acknowledgement of her presence "so um... emilia ... your a vampire i got that much but.. ive never seen you hunt"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia's eyes widened at his sudden response. It was true she did her best to keep that side of herself hidden. After all she owned a shop that humans went to as well, she couldn't be red eyed and fangs out. She drew in a deep breath "I usually just get orders in from the blood bank but when that's not enough I". Her face went completely red at the thought and she realized she never told anyone. She looked away and muttered "I usually pay strippers to let me feed from them". Emilia said it really quietly but she knew he must have heard it.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

Kioto smiled actually smiled "thats quite amuzing emilia... you know you could always just use me" he says with a shrug then smirked "katomi would kill me if i hired a hooker.. but being part fox i can use animal blood"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia looked right at Kioto again "But, it's different from when you drink blood...It's to intimate I think". She tried to keep herself calm so her emotions weren't screaming at her. In her culture someone offering they're own blood freely was a big deal but she knew Kitsune's thought differently then she realized it "Katomi?". She knew her eyebrows were furrowed in confusion and her head was tilted but she couldn't help it "I didn't know you had a girlfriend, that explains why your gone at all hours and tired". She forced a smile she wanted him to be happy.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

Kioto cursed hoimself for letting that slip "oh right vampire diffrent costumes... i should have thougth of that" he says with a light bush truth was if it was up to him he would still offer but katomi had a choice to and she was still getting over kura..."oh katomi yeah shes my uh.. twin sister"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia started to fiddle with the cabin dispenser, she always wondered what his blood would taste like. He wasn't a human so it would taste different and she wasn't sure if that would be good or bad but she knew that it had smelled better. "Your sister? I never knew you had a sister, she must live pretty far. You should invite her to the cafe some time and I'll whip her up something special". She smiled at Kioto and relief flooded over her, and she let out a small breathe. She didn't even realize that she was holding her breathe.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto smiled a ghost of a smile and nodded "yeah maybe" he says then sighed and looked around it seemed no one was here and it was still morning he didnt know what to do the rest of the day and it was getting a bit hard to talk to emilia with his other half yelling at him and with his depression... he looked at the coffee refill withc he had been keeping hot with what little magic he had recovered he sipped out of the cup

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff