Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Because i really need to b***h. >=/

K
So I work at Walmart, just started training and guess what.
Everyone that trains me leaves at five on the dot.
So I'm all alone not really knowing what to do until seven.
Are you ******** kidding me? >=/
Then I was talked in to working in the shithole department aka toys.
I say s**t hole because we are always getting slammed with returns and the supervisor is a mega b***h.
Also since I was talked into doing toys I cant switch to overnight or anything until six months.
I need to go to overnights because my fiance is overnight and me being up all day and him sleeping all day isn't cool.
We need to be on the same sleeping schedule.
But we cant switch until six months and even then we will be on a ******** waiting list to be able to switch.

I just really want to say duces and go find a new job right now. >=/

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

It's best to find a new job while working thee so you still have a paycheck coming in.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:33 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

It's best to find a new job while working thee so you still have a paycheck coming in.

User Image

I'm not going to quit, I need the money and it was hell trying to get hired anywhere. :[
I'm just pissed off because I hate not know what to do and looking like an idiot.
I also miss my fiance terribly. :[

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:58 am
You can't switch for six months?!
That's stupid.
gonk
Can't you convince them to let you switch?
If not well then I wish you luck with this job. heart

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:07 pm
Good luck :/

This summer I worked at a frozen yogurt joint and only had a few hours of (shoddy) training before I was on my first shift - alone, at night in not the best neighborhood. I've never worked in food service and didn't know the register.

I hadn't met my boss (the owner) because he was opening in another city. He took all the books, flavors, toppings, cash, etc. to the new shop. I didn't have my shirt, keys, employee ID and didn't even know my pay or hours.

I get that he was busy but his wife and my coworkers told me not to contact him until we met in person. Meaning that if something went wrong, I had to call someone else on their day off.

I finally meet the grumpy old fart after a week of messing up orders on the register, running out of everything, machines falling apart, etc. etc. etc. "I don't usually do this just after meeting an employee," he says, "but I'm letting you go. We've had numerous complaints from customers and your coworkers." He wrote up a check, I smiled and nodded and said "thank you, I understand and good luck" then walked straight out that ugly green door.

In any case, I feel like bitching, too. The other new girl (he only hires young women) quit right after I left. The owner would sit and watch her work, for hours, then criticize every single thing she did - from her "too fake" smile to her shoes to the particularly wrong angle she'd place spoons in the topping tins. So, he was a creep anyway but money is money and I'm not an ungracious worker.

Perhaps I'm bitter - no, I am bitter - but sometimes management just sucks.

29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games