Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Whats wrong with me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V2Mew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 pm
So I haven't seriously liked a guy in awhile, a little over a year ago a guy hurt me when I was already really fragile, unstable, and sad due to other things. There was one guy who i liked a little bit after then, i felt a flip in my stomach every once and awhile when we hugged, but thats it. I wasn't even sure if I actually liked him. So what I am asking is...is it normal for me not to feel any definite feeling towards anyone? I'm just worried because I want to like someone again, I want to feel like that towards someone but I just don't. Do you think this is normal? Cuz I feel like there is something wrong with me..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:19 pm
Its very normal. I went through the same stage. just give yourself sometime to really get back to a happy stage. don't try to like anyone just be yourself. youll find someone that will make your heat beat fast and slow and you wont even realize you were looking  

Hon3y_schnucums

Generous Lover

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:43 pm
Nothing is wrong with you, you're just not ready for the commitment or new feelings yet. If you're not ready, just enjoy being single, talk to new people, flirt a little maybe and once you want a serious relationship for sure, go for it.
If it's none of that, maybe you're just shy. Shyness can be easy to overcome though (:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:27 pm
bump  

V2Mew

V2Mew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 am
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:32 am
theres nothing wrong with you. it happens after a rough breakup/ emotional truma just give yourself space and wait for when your ready.  

nymphalina

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 am
It's alright, right now your not ready to open up yet to others. Give it time. Time heals all wounds.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games