Reply 05. ✿ - - - Quests
Help me TekTek!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice Kensington

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:16 pm
Hello ladies... Girls?... Sistas?... Never sure how to say hello when posting stuff you know? dramallama

A-n-y-w-a-y-s, I was wondering if any of you girls with a ton of awesome design on your mind would be interested in making me a super awesome hipster fashion avi on tektek! This isn't really a contest with a prize or anything (besides my loooove heart ) I'm just looking for clothing ideas for my avi, and thought that I might see if I could get help from those gaians with a little more experience on the matter sweatdrop The only rule is that the total price of the avi can't be more than 300,000 gold... cuz that's all I have.

Soo... if anyone is interested, I guess I'll leave a link to the tektek site here:

http://www.tektek.org/dream/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:59 pm
Alice Kensington

Hipster you say? Is that the style you want? If not what style? Do you have any color preferences?

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:40 pm
i don't really know the hipster style...sorry cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:07 pm
RainbowPop26

StrayKit

@Rainbow - I don't really have any sorts of color preferences, just something summer-y and whatevs. It's totally up to you really 4laugh

@StrayKit - Technically, Hipster Style is a sort of oxymoron rofl But If you picture in your mind's eye the sorts of stuff that you see on models in forever 21... Or the sorts of thingies that Zoey Deshanel (probably butchered the spelling on her last name there) wears... But if you just wanna make whatever, you should totally make whatever, cuz I'm sure anything you make will look awesome anyways xd  

Alice Kensington

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:13 pm
Alice Kensington
RainbowPop26

StrayKit

@Rainbow - I don't really have any sorts of color preferences, just something summer-y and whatevs. It's totally up to you really 4laugh

@StrayKit - Technically, Hipster Style is a sort of oxymoron rofl But If you picture in your mind's eye the sorts of stuff that you see on models in forever 21... Or the sorts of thingies that Zoey Deshanel (probably butchered the spelling on her last name there) wears... But if you just wanna make whatever, you should totally make whatever, cuz I'm sure anything you make will look awesome anyways xd

....i don't know either of those cat_sweatdrop
but i can try in a few minutes!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:15 pm
StrayKit

You don't know Zoey Deschanel? (I spelt it differently that time scream ) She was in... um... Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, and... and Yes Man... and... She's the main character in New Girl?... Maybe I watch too much TV. She looks almost exactly like Katy Perry. sweatdrop  

Alice Kensington

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:21 pm
Alice Kensington
StrayKit

You don't know Zoey Deschanel? (I spelt it differently that time scream ) She was in... um... Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, and... and Yes Man... and... She's the main character in New Girl?... Maybe I watch too much TV. She looks almost exactly like Katy Perry. sweatdrop

yeah i live under a rock when it comes to celebrities and pop culture....but i'll still try!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 pm
Alice Kensington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 281,464 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Light Pink Tennis Shoes
Soft Pink Loose Socks
Mister Rufus
Mana Seed
Spirited 2k7 Jeans
Pink Summer Serafuku Shirt
Kiki Fleece Hat
AFK Scarf

Meh? Its not that good gonk I'll try again later..just tired for now.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:27 pm
I tried~~ OwO But...yeah. Creativity level = zero at this hour OwO;;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 168,600 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
FMAB Major Armstrong
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Knit Cap
Pink Strapless Bra
Soft Blue Loose Socks
Speedy Pink Roller Skates
Opalescent Rainbow  
05. ✿ - - - Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff