Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 pm
The feeling of love is an interesting part of everyone's lives, even if they don't know it. Some take forever to find their special someone, while others have love at first site. For one girl, she has the strangest feelings for another girl, that girl unnoticeable by the rest of the world almost. Something about her, something unclear, it just makes her heart race so fast! How will she get the girl, how will the girl react?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 pm
[imgleft][/imgleft]
[b]Name:[/b][i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b][i][/i]
[b]Grade:[/b][i][/i]
[b]Personality:[/b][i][/i]
[b]Personal Story:[/b][i][/i]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]-[/b][i][/i]
[b]-[/b][i][/i]
[b]-[/b][i][/i]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]-[/b][i][/i]
[b]-[/b][i][/i]
[b]-[/b][i][/i]
[b]Other:[/b][i][/i]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image
Name:Nicole Anna Davis
Grade:Junior
Personality:Would rather keep away from the world in favor of a good book and a tree to sit next to. Nicole isn't a people person and is shy because of it. Not one to raise her voice, she tends to stay out of any sort of conversations, only sometimes talking when she's asking a question to a teacher of that sort. She's also rather polite, not wanting to make any enemies, but on the flip side it left her without making any friends either. This may make her seem lake a Mary Stue, but she isn't miss perfect either. She's clumsy, not strong at all, and only relies on her smarts more than anything.
Personal Story:Nicole was born a shut it, kept away from the dangers of the outside world as a kid from her mother. Instead she would spend her time just reading. She's smart because of this, getting all A's in her classes, but it also caused her to not want to talk to anyone. She never learned how to make friends or even any enemies in school! She would just hide away, a book in hand, not wanting any sort of confrontation whatsoever. Nicole knows a lot about love and infatuation, but yet she's confused about what she likes. She's read about love on the side of males and females, and she too confused and scared to even want to be in a relationship. Maybe something can change her mind...
-Being alone
-Cherries
Dislikes:
-Crowds
-Sports
-Coffee
Other:A sort of guilty pleasure for her is the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. She loves the show, her favorite pony being Twilight Sparkle for her thirst for knowledge.

User Image
Name: Claire Adams
Grade: Junior
Personality: Claire is an odd sort, not quite shy yet not exactly a social butterfly either. She tries to be considerate of others, but that isn't always easy considering how stubborn she tends to be. (Some would even say unrelenting) With how unlikely it is for her to back down when it comes to her beliefs, one could hardly call her a people pleaser. Nevertheless, she seems to have a healthy number of friends and amicable associates.
Personal Story: Unlike Nicole, Claire can be quite confrontational and bold. She doesn't take "no" for an answer, she doesn't allow anyone to treat herself or her friends like garbage, and she certainly doesn't let herself sit on the sidelines for long. As surprisingly smart as she is, she has mediocre to poor grades due to how little effort and time she puts into schoolwork. She normally does not bother with relationships or dating, but sometimes she'll put in the time and effort if someone seems particularly nice and intelligent to talk to.
- Darker Colors
- Delicious Food
Dislikes:
- Stupid or Otherwise LOUD People
- Sports
- Schoolwork
Other:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:45 pm
Lunch time is usually the time where you relax, take a break to eat, and chill with your school buddies as you talk about stuff like gossip or nerd things and such. This however doesn't apply to Nicole. To her, lunch is that time where everyone gets in a giant crowd just to be loud. A way to avoid this was to leave the cafeteria altogether, and go to her favorite spot on campus to read, a nice, huge, oak tree that she discovered her Freshman year and used it as her haven ever since. It was quiet, peaceful, and perfect for her to read her novel.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:53 pm
Claire pretty much sat anywhere she pleased during lunch, eating just as much as her stomach could hold. (Which was a lot for someone so scrawny) At least, on normal days she did. This day was different. This day was the day she finally planned on asking that cute, quiet girl out. THIS WAS THE DAY SHE WOULD TRIUMPH.

...Or make a ginormous a** out of herself embarassing the wallflower, but Claire did not yet consider that possibility. With a swagger in her step she approached the girl beneath the tree, a broad grin settled upon her glossed-up pink lips. "There a reason why you're always alone out here when lunch rolls around?" she asked, looking fairly amused for the moment being.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 am
Voices.... this was not what Nicole wanted to hear during her peaceful time of reading. She peeked her head out from her book, seeing who it was. It was some girl she never spoke to ever. This confused her, not knowing the reason she was out here instead of eating like the other students instead of asking her questions why she decides not to go inside like the other students. Know it was impolite to not leave a question unanswered, she lowered her book more, showing her lips. "I-I choose to always be o-out here next to this oak tree, i-instead of e-eating in the cafeteria, i-is because I-I use this time t-to read peacefully instead.... I-it's too crowded a-and loud in there...." Nicole responded, her voice soft, a tad scared, and barely audible. As soon as she finished speaking, she hid her face with her book again, not giving the girl much thought anymore after answering her question, hoping she was satisfied with her answer.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:18 am
"It is pretty annoying. Not many people can hold up an intelligent conversation." Claire let out a soft sigh with mock irritation apparent upon her features...before being replaced by the same amused smile she previously held five seconds later. "Nevertheless, I can never understand why the smart pretty girls are always the ones sitting alone." After this bit of blatant flirting she asked, "Would you mind if I sat with you today?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:16 pm
Nicole didn't understand this girl who was talking to her. And flirting? Why was she flirting with her, let alone wanting to sit with her? Nicole didn't like it, he face not showing, but feeling uneasy. "U-um... Actually... I-I would like to k-kindly ask you t-to leave... I wanna... I wanna be alone..." She said, this time not even moving her book out of her face. This girl... she was very strange to her...

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 pm
"Okay. Before I go, though..." Claire would not give up. She would be respectful of the girl's wishes, but she would not be snubbed like this! "..maaaaay I sit with you another day? Pretty, pretty please?" Que the pouty puppy eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:01 pm
Sit with her? What?! Nicole was very confused, not knowing why anyone would want to sit with her, and why she would want to let someone because she wants to be alone. "U-um..." She uttered, hiding her face with her book as best as she can. She didn't look at her eyes, knowing she would give some sort of adorable face to reel her in, reading many novels where girls would do that to get what they want. It was flattering that someone wanted to sit with her... but also unsettling for the very same reason... "I-I..." Her voice was barely audible, even more so hiding behind her book. Then.... Ring ring ring!! The lunch bell rang throughout the school, signaling that lunch was now over. Nicole quickly stood up, still hiding her face, until she closed her book... her eyes shut... She then gave a overly polite bow, her answer given... "I would appreciate if you please let me be alone and not sit with me during the lunch period..." She uttered, her voice rather panicky, not wanting to upset the girl. She then started to walk off to class, giving another apologetic bow and uttering "S-sorry..." before quickening her pace to beat the crowds of people.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm
Claire looked visibly dissappointed. She would not give up on getting that girl to talk, even if it meant that they wouldn't sit together at lunch or hang out just yet! In a playful tone she called out after her, "I'll...uh...try to talk to you later, then!" before heading on to class. She looked a little bummed that the girl didn't even seem willing to grant her the time of day. Perhaps she should try another approach or something?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 am
There went the most confusing girl in the school... Nicole had no clue why she would ever want to talk to her and honestly didn't want to know. She was content with being alone and reading away the day instead of having some girl she knew nothing about except that she's really weird be next to her talking about stuff she really did not care for. She pondered this as she went to class and almost through the rest of the school day. As everyone left to go home or to a club or something like that, Nicole was the last one, taking her time to pack up her belongings before walking out the classroom heading home. She had reading a ponies to head home to, her favorite part of her day.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:30 pm
(Anime-chan bump!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 pm
Claire looked perhaps a little sulkier than when she talked to Nicole before, but blatant rejection tends to do that to a person. She carried a clearly heavy and disorganized backpack as she sluggishly walked out of her nearby classroom and towards freedom, seemingly lost in her thoughts for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:51 pm
Nicole was also lost in thought, wondering what she would do first when she went home. There were so many options to choose from! What book, what episode, it was so difficult to decide! She was so lost in thought, and due to her clumsiness, she bumped right into that girl from earlier! She fell back onto the floor, again, due to being extremely clumsy. She looked to see who she ran into, red from embarrassment. "O-oh! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you l-like that!" Nicole said, her voice panicky, but still soft and polite.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff