Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Are there any serious and literate RPers here in the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:12 am
My schedule is insane but I do love to roleplay and I am very literate :3 I prefer wordy descriptive RP to basic back and fourth stuff.

I do hop on gaia daily though so I do have a chance to check stuff at one point or another  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:07 pm
If I ever do that I use what I consider "RP lite."
No heavy descriptions, and no real interest in fighting.
Mostly it's just talking and reacting.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:45 am
Once upon a long time ago..............I was. Now, I am but a humble angel.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:06 am
Cuwen
I thought about posting this in the RP section, but I think only a few regulars stop by there. So, I was afraid this might get overlooked there.

Are there any serious RPers here in the guild? I have a few RPs going and am actually looking for a few to join two of the RPs I'm in. I'm definitely looking for someone to fill the role of the Greek god Poseidon.

But besides that, I really am just curious to see if there are any and how many serious RPers there are in this guild.

Cuwen! What a pleasant surprise to see you here!  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

MariDe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:55 pm
Once upon a time, in another place and dimension, I RP'd on paper, face to face. We would gather every Friday night at one of the group's place and rp through until about dinner time Sunday. We slept about 4 to 8 hours total in there and played while eating. The DM / GM was fantastic, the players all had voices for their characters and it was loads of fun. I love to rp, however, am not so good at free form and due to events in the past few months my heart is not in it at the moment. Perhaps down the road.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:15 am
MariDe
Once upon a time, in another place and dimension, I RP'd on paper, face to face. We would gather every Friday night at one of the group's place and rp through until about dinner time Sunday. We slept about 4 to 8 hours total in there and played while eating. The DM / GM was fantastic, the players all had voices for their characters and it was loads of fun. I love to rp, however, am not so good at free form and due to events in the past few months my heart is not in it at the moment. Perhaps down the road.
RP is definitely much more fun IRL! I used to have a great Pathfinder group.  

Meme Mage

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces