Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Welcome to Alterina University (Canni & I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:19 am
Here at Alternia University a girl by the name of Vriska Serket is the top dog. And, by that i mean she is the spider loving, school bully. No one wanted to mess with her in fear that she might target them next. She didnt mind. Sure it got lonely always being by herself but it was better then being by a bunch of idiots.
Nepeta is a transfer student from Prospit University looking for a better education then the last school could give her. She doesnt hate anyone and abnsolutly loves cats. She is the quirky, rolplaying cat girl who loves shipping. She loves life and intends to live it to the fullest. She is quick to make friends and nearly everyone loves her.
Can two completely different people get along and just be friends? Or will Vriska push away the adorable shipping cat girl named Nepeta before they can become anything more?

[imgright]DirectLinkHere[/imgright]
[size=24][color=olive]Name[/color][/size]

[color=ColorChoiceHere][align=center][b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[i]☑

☑ [/i]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[i]☒

☒ [/i]

[b]Subject of study:[/b] [i](What are you going to major in)[/i]
[b]Username:[/b] [i][/i][/align][/color]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
Vriska Serket

☑ Art.
☑ Quiet.

Dislikes:
☒ Dogs.
☒ Math.
☒ Music that is to loud.

Subject of study: Art and Music.
Username: Mrs_Dave_Strider

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image
Nepeta Leijon

☑ Shipping/Roleplaying
☑ Uhm, people! People are nice!

Dislikes:
☒ When people are made at her.
☒ Getting made fun of (For shipping/roleplaying)
☒ Um, dogs. I mean...Cat lover!

Subject of study: Computer's and animal care.
Username: 08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

Vriska sighed as she looked over the school grounds. She was bored out of her wits and was desperatly trying to find something to do. And, by that i mean she was just sitting there waiting for her next victim. There is always that weird kid with the lisp. Nah he fixed my computer last wea. What about grumpy pants. What was his name? Something Vantas? No he would have his blind girlfriend attack me again and i cant go after wheelchair kib because then he would have his freaky Juggalo boyfriend come after me. She thoughty calmly before averting her gaze to the sky. "Gog there is nothing to do around her." She said calmly as she watched a bird fly over head. She was about ready to just go back to her dorm and take anap when she had realized something. "Wasnt i supposed to meet my new roomate today and show her around? ...I was actually. Oh well who cares if im a little late." She mummbled quietly as she pushed herself off of the ground and made her way over to the administrations office to go meet her new victim.

♫♪♫

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta had a bright smile on her face as she sat in the the office, her feet swinging even though she could touch the floor. She had recently been talking about a cat to someone who had came in. "It was a really lovely cat!" she yelled out before the person had walked out. Said person just groaned in announce, which she just laughed at, but he waved a bit to her, which she waved back at. Nepeta was supposed to be meeting her new room mate today, which was pretty cool. She kept swinging her feet, saying hi to those who she thought looked pretty nice, and smiling to those who smiled at her. Nepeta was a kind hearted girl. She loved people and loved to be loved by them. Which wasn't hard because she was a genuily nice person. She had meet a few people already. A guy named Karkat, who she took intrest in even though he was a sour puss, who was accompined by a blind girl, who Nepeta took great intrest in. They had been in a conversation about Roleplaying, but was rudely interupted when her boyfriend, who she later found out, pulled her away. Of course, they exchanged information. Now, she was waiting her tour guide. A girl named Vriska Serket. She heared she was a bit mean, but it probably wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She was actually excited to have a new friend.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 am
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

Vriska looked up at the admistrtions office in annoyence. This was not how she wanted to spend her saturday at all but it couldnt be helped since she had scared away her last roomate with her Tarantula Spidermom. Yes it was a weird name for a spider but who cares right? She pushed open the one of the doors and walked in casually. Hm... Lets see who could be my new roommate? She thought calmly as she looked around the room. Her eyes landed on a short girl about her age. She was cute, and that she means adorable. She looked like a middle school student instead of a college Sophmore in Vriska's oppinion. Oh well its not like you can choose your roomates here. "Are you Nepeta Leijon?" She asked calmly as she walked over to the shipping cat girl. Now that she had a closer look at the girl she noticed the smaller details. Like the sof, kind features of her face and the small curves that formed her body. Vriska had to admit that she was a little more then adorable but that didnt matter at all. Please dont let this chic be an air head like my last romemate. I dont think i would be able to hold onto my sanity if i had to deal with anymore Squiddle freaks. She thought as she forced herself to hold back a sigh of annoyance.

♫♪♫

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:19 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta looked over with the sound of her name. She smiled when she saw the face of the other girl, quickly standing with a nod. She had black toms on, but she was kind of short compared to the other. Not to much, but a good few inches.. She nodded happily, "Yeah! You must be Vriska Serket right?" she pushed her hand out, asking for a shake for the other. She was wearing shorts that were pretty high up on her thighs and rested under her rib cage. Her black shirt hung off her shoulders just the slightest, but was tucked into the shorts that brought out the curves. She had knee high socks on, her toms almost blending in with them, "I thought you were going to come for a few minutes there." she admited, letting out a sweet laugh. "So, you're supposed to show me around before we go to the room right? I'm really looking forward to it." her head was noddng when she spoke, a bag hanging by her hands in front of her but her eyes stayed trained on the other. Her black hair was a bit poofy, but it looked like it was styled to do that, a good look on the pale girl.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

Vriska pushed her bangs out of her eyes before looking down at the girl's hand. What was she supposed to do with that? Oh thats right other people do this annoying thing where they shake each other's hands. She thought calmly as she akwardly took the other girl's hand and shoke it a bit harder then she should of before letting go and letting her hand flop to her side. "Yeah im supposed to show you around but i guess we could stop at the dorm first so you can uh drop off your stuff or whatever." She mummbled akwardly. She wasnt used to people laughing or smiling around her and it was starting to freak her out. It didnt help that the girl looked so innocent either. But, then again people could surprise you in this school. Like that evil a** juggalo that seems so mello until you mess with his boy toy. Vriska cringed lightly at the memory. How was she to know that he would fall off the cliff and cripple himself. It wasnt her fault if the flarping was to intense for the boy skylark. Oh well she had appolagized and even payed for the medical bills willingly, and Tavros seemed to have forgiven her enough to be her friend again. "So what will we be doing? Do you want the tour first? Or, do you want to drop off your stuff?" She asked calmly in an attempt to escape her thougts. If she could just keep herself, and her mind busy they would go away on her own.

♫♪♫

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:15 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta was about to take her hand back when the other girl just stared at her hand, but it was soon taken. She just giggled at the rough shake, placing her hand back on the strap of her bag. Her hand did hurt a little bit after words, but she didn't comment, it was fine anyways. She titled her head with a bright smile still adorning her flawless features, nodding a bit. She jumped a bit and looked up, "Well, i'm kind of curious about what kind of things are around here. I don't have to many bags anyways, so can you show me around first? And possibly introduce me to some people? I'm so clueless i'm kind of hoping to meet some friends before I actually start school." she laughed happily as she stood on her tip toes, "And are we allowed to have pets? Because I saw this really pretty cat!! Like it was ust beautiful!" and thus began her rant about cats. "The left ear had a little tilt in it, and the tail was kind of jaggedy but it had pretty fur. It was black and white, kind of like a spotted dalmation but prettier! And it was skinny, not super skinny, but like good weight skinny. And it had the pinkest nose! And the meow was so cute," then as if to prove her point, she dropped her bags, made fist with her hands, placed them by her cheeks and began to paw, "Sound like 'Mew~ Mew~'" she chanted just a bit, giggling after words. "Oh! But lets get going before it gets late because well, yeah." she smiled happily, deciding it best to save the cat talk for later. She eyed the girl once again. She was really pretty, actually. Her hair was long and black, really shiney and pretty though. She even had a nice body. It looked more developed then her own, seeing as the curves were a bit better then herself. She shook her head, just smiling away like she always did.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

Vriska just stared at the girl as she did her weird cat impression. "Uh yes we can have pets. I have a pet Tarantula back at the dorm." She babbled calmly as she tryed to find something to say. This girl confused her. She was almost as cheary as Vriska's cousin Aradia. "Um sure... I guess i could introduce you to a couple of people." She mummbled before self consiously taking one of the girl's bags. She didnt know why she was being so nice. Did she actually want this girl to like her in a friendly way? Or was it just because she was still confuse? Yeah that must have been it. "Uh... Come on lets just go i guess." She said akwardly as she turned towards the door stiffly not even bothering to see if the girl was following. Man i had to be stuck with the crazy catgirl... Just my luck. She thought with a light frown as she tripped over a rather large object while being distracted from her thoughts. "Oh.. Uh Vriska i am so sorry.. I uh didnt mean to you know... Trip you." A nervous boy in a wheel chair mummbled quietly as Vriska stood up and patted herself off before grabbing the girl's bag off of the ground. "What ever just be more careful... Actually you came at just the right time Tav. My roomate wanted to meet some new people while i gave her a tour of the place. She should be around here somewhere." Vriska said calmly as she shrugged her left shoulder a bit to ease the pain from hitting the ground. Tavros sighed in relief. "Im justy glad you arnt uh.. mad at me." He said with a light smile as he looked at his phone. "Oh thats right. Aradia and Terezi have been trying to get ahold of you. We were all wondering if you were still going to uh.. Roleplay with us tonight. Im sure that if your new room mate wanted to come im sure that she um.. She could. I dont think the others would uh.. mind." She said with his usual hesitation.

♫♪♫

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta seemed to gleam much more when she was informed that she could infact have pets. That means her cat will be able to live with her! "A tarantula? Well, i'll be sure my kitty doesn't eat it." she mused out with a giggle. But she really did have to watch out for the poor spider. Seeing as he cat did like to 'hunt' a lot so. She gleamed even more when she was told she could meet some friends, "Awesome! Thank you." she nodded to her, watching her take the bag. Well that was a nice gesture and she smiled sweetly at her in thanks. She followed behinde the girl, looking around with a curious gaze. She didn't even notice the frown on the other girls face, she was so wrapped up in her little world that she was just feeling the happy aura around everyone. She gasped suddenly, slightly jumping as she watched Vriska stumble. Then her eyes gazed over to the male in a wheel chair. Oh poor thing. She was about to pipe up about not needing to be sorry, but Vriska had began to talk and to him to be more careful. Again she was about to speak, but stopped. Why was he glad she wasn't mad? Terezi.Oh! She knew that girl! "Oh I love roleplaying!" she pped up finally, going right next to the male to speak. "Oh, and I meet Terezi! I like her. I also like Vriksa. They're nice." she said with a happy nod, oblivious to the fact that Vriksa was actually a bully. Even so, Nepeta tried to find the good in every one and that included bullies.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 am
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"Eh! When did you get there?" Vriska asked a bit startled by the girl's sudden apperance. Had she been following the whole time and she didnt even notice? Oh well. "I guess that settles it. We'll be there Tavros. Just make sure to keep your Juggalo boyfriend in check. We dont need him showing up high like last time. Seriously what do you see in that freak?" She asked calmly as the boy just blushed. "I-i'll try. And, again im sorry about the shirt. Gamzee didnt do it on purpose." Tavros said quickly before turning to Nepeta. "W-well it was nice to meet you ah..." He stopped half way through his sentance when he realized thast he didnt know her name. "Whatever i dont care... But, for the record Gamzee still owes me fifteen bucks for the shirt." Vriska grummbled annoyed at the memory of the juggalo tearing a big hole in the front of her shirt. "Her name is Nepeta Leijon. Or something like that." She muttered as she watched her friend struggle for a name. "Oh well uh.. It was nice meeting you Nepeta. I hope i get to see you around sometime. You seem very kind. And, you uh.. remind me of a kitten somewhat. Well later i have to go see is tho... I mean Sollux and Feferi are coming." He said with a light smile as he wheeled himself off. "Well as you already know that was Tavros. He is a bit of a shy kid and he has a low self esteem. Dont mind my making fun of his boyfriend. I really dont mind Gamzee all that much i just like teasing him. Its really fun an seeing as how his boyfrind is my step brother makes it even more so." Vriska said with a sly smile as she watched the retreating figure of the boy.

♫♪♫

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:27 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

"Whaaa--? I've been here! I'm not that tiny~!" Nepeta responded, giving off a playful pout at the other. She then just laughed it off, not really caring at all that she didn't notice she was following. Anyways, the raven haired girl was busy looking around. She huffed slightly and placed a finger up, "At least, Tavros was it? Has a boyfriend. I bet a cute one to!" she looked at Tavros with a wide grin. Now if only she could figure out who his boyfriend was. "Do you have a boyfriend Vriska~?" she then pressed on, giggling a bit as she looked back at Tavros who was spekaing again. She opened her mouth to announce her name, but it seemed the other female beat her to it. She nodded when she has said her name, "Yep, Nepeta Leijon." she agreed with. "Nice to meet you to! I'm sure we'll see one another. I'm actually kind of excited to get to know you." she purred out, tilting her head. She gleamed brightly, "Mew! Mew!" she meowed once again. Oh? Sollux? Feferi? More people for her to know! Awesome! She waved him good bye and then turned back Vriska, seeing her next words directed to her. "Oh? He has low self esteem? What for? He seems nice..And like a little cutie. And if he has a boyfriend, that means he was attractive, right?" she titled her head but shrugged, "Ah! Okay, so Gamzee is dating Tavros and Karkat is dating Terezi...Are you guys all friends?" she kind of felt a little...out of the loop. But if Tavros and Terezi liked her (she had no clue if Karkat did) then maybe the others would to. She rose her brows a bit, "Oh, so you and Gamzee are siblings?" wow! That's pretty cool.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"No i do not have a boyfriend considering that im a Lesbian." Vriska said nonchalantly. Her cousin's boyfriend always scoulded her for admiting 'such a shameful rthing' but she did care. She had first met Terezi because they had hooked up at a party. That was before Karkat came into the picture. "Yeah we are all friends. Here let me fill you in on everyone you will meat tonight. Let me start with the people i call family." She said calmly. "Lets start with my step brother. He is and insane, juggalo who quite frankly likes to get high and drink some horrible soda called Faygo. Im only related to him because my mother married his father. Lets see... There is my cousin Aradia. She is very bubbily and for some reason is obsessed with death. Though you would never guess with the way she acts. Thats it in the family department. And, you already know Terezi, and Karkat or so you say. Now Tavros you wanted to know why he hs a low self esteem? Its because he is a damn puppa that wont learn to fu... I mean its because of an insadent that happened three years ago." She mummbled as she tryed to calm herself down once again. "Ok. I am calm. Where was i? Oh yeah i just finished with puppa. Ok uh.. oh.. There is Equius Aradia's boyfriend. He is obsessed with horses. I blame the internet. That is all i will say. Though he is a really big guy with a sweat problem which is really gross. I warn you he will ask you for a towel... Veryy often actually he always seems to need one. Hm... Oh there is also Eridan and Feferi they are fis pun obsessed freaks who say glub a lot. Fef is alight a bit weird if you ask me though but watch out for Eridan he will do anything to get into anyone's pants. He is dangerous to anyone's health.And, last but not least our lispy little computer nerd Sollux. Not much to say about him other then the fact that he hears voices though Fef seems to like him so the rest of us dont care... Any questions?" She asked calmly as she looked down at the girl. She was a good head taller then her but Nepeta was right. She wasnt as short as she had first beleved. Coming up to Vriska's shoulder was no small feat. She was one of the the taller people in the school. In fact their whole group was pretty tall. "Oh also if you want to be in the group you have to have a typing quirk." She added calmly.

♫♪♫

{OOC: Yay a 8unch of nonsense that we already know XXXXXD}

08Cannible_Waffles80

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:23 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

The small girl puffed her cheeks out and nodded a bit. "Well! If I would've known I would've asked if you had a girlfriend!" she stated with a nod. "But at least you can be alright with saying it~ I can name so many people who decide to play closet safe, you know! I'm not one of them. I love people knowing I like girls and boys! It's the best of both worlds you know!" she said with a giggle. She then began to listen as the girl began to speak about everyone. Wow, there was much more then she thought. When asked if she had any questions, she shook her head at the other. "I think i've got it! Your step brothers like to get high and drink Faygo and has a boyfriend. Your cousin, Aradia is bubbly, but has a weird obessession with death." she paused a bit, "I know Terezi, slightly and Karkat seems to like to yell and be a total jerk, but still kinda cool. Uh, uh..Tavros has low self esteem because of an insadent, which is silly because he's seems awesome!" she giggled a bit at this. "Equius was it? Is with Aradia, and likes...Horses? Thats weird, but then again, I'm obssessed with kittys!" she smiled. "Ew...Sweat?" she giggled slightly. "Eridan and uhh...Feferi was it? Like fish puns? Weird...And say glub...? They seem to make a cute couple!!" she nearly yelled, smiling. "Oh, I have a typing quirk, no need to worry about that~" she chimed out sweetly.

(O.O.C: Hahah yeah but I like the way you explain it xDDD)

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces